Vanderpump Rules

68 posts / 0 new
Last post
Vanderpump Rules

Vanderpump Rules follows Lisa Vanderpump's employees at SUR, as they work on building their futures and the drama that occurs between them.

LMAO I was gonna make this last night! Logan and James definitely hooked up

I actually love the entire cast but I've always had a special spot for Ariana even if she's negative. I just feel like she's the most real. Stassi was always my queen ever since I watched her on this show called "Queen bees" on the N

LMAO I was gonna make this last night! Logan and James definitely hooked up

Beat ya! Wink

Kristen has ALWAYS gotten on my nerves and is the only one that I have consistently disliked. Ariana has always been one of my faves. And Lala is my spirit animal! <3

Never really liked James, but last night I actually left bad for him. lol

I used to hate Kristen but now I kinda love her.

White Kanye DJ James Kennedy is somehow the best and worst part of this show for me. lol

I feel like I have both hated and loved every character in this show except James. It's only been hate for James.

Finally. Forum for this show!!

I wish brittany would leave Jax 

I wish brittany would leave Jax 

Same-ish. I love her but her whole "he has to do whatever i say" mentality the last two eps is kinda pissing me off. Like you either forgive him or you don't. idk

James is the show . Stassi is boring this season , she was that bitch because I never watched the show until this season but I already knew her.

I love Kristen Doute. I think she is hilarious

Logan and James are so obviously hooking up it's hilarious he even tries to deny it

yeah honestly britt is dumb for still fucking with jax...anyone is dumb for getting involved with him tbh. I feel bad for james girl too like damn... thats gotta suck your boy cheating on you with another guy..

yeah honestly britt is dumb for still fucking with jax...anyone is dumb for getting involved with him tbh. I feel bad for james girl too like damn... thats gotta suck your boy cheating on you with another guy..

I can't feel bad for anyone getting involved with Jax and James at this point.

Old pictures of Jax look so different from modern Jax it's amazing. Like a completely new person

Old pictures of Jax look so different from modern Jax it's amazing. Like a completely new person

POST

el_greco wrote:

Old pictures of Jax look so different from modern Jax it's amazing. Like a completely new person

POST

http://www.bravotv.com/vanderpump-rules/photos/before-they-worked-at-sur...

 

 

I love the show and really got into it the last 2 seasons.

Just an opinion...I think half of the cast are closet lesbians / gays - Both Toms, Ariana, Kristen, Kennedy.  We're just watching so much happen on a week to week basis that's being disregarded about all of them.  I don't care...just something I've picked up. 

JamieFire wrote:

el_greco wrote:Old pictures of Jax look so different from modern Jax it's amazing. Like a completely new person

POST

http://www.bravotv.com/vanderpump-rules/photos/before-they-worked-at-sur...  

Stassi looks different too. They were so young

el_greco wrote:

JamieFire wrote:

el_greco wrote:Old pictures of Jax look so different from modern Jax it's amazing. Like a completely new person

POST

http://www.bravotv.com/vanderpump-rules/photos/before-they-worked-at-sur...  

Stassi looks different too. They were so young

Pretty sure Stassi had plastic surgery on her chin(could be wrong)

JEKFAN wrote:

el_greco wrote:

JamieFire wrote:
el_greco wrote:Old pictures of Jax look so different from modern Jax it's amazing. Like a completely new person

POST

http://www.bravotv.com/vanderpump-rules/photos/before-they-worked-at-sur...  

Stassi looks different too. They were so young

Pretty sure Stassi had plastic surgery on her chin(could be wrong)

she has on her chin thats true!

oh my god

this show just keeps getting better

I mean there is no way Brit is pregnant right? We would probably know by now

The new single from White Kanye. Its amazing that this isnt the worst song a VPR castmember has ever made

 

The new single from White Kanye. Its amazing that this isnt the worst song a VPR castmember has ever made

 

Yaaaasssssss I love James! 

Faith could never ☕️

One of the greatest shows on tv<3

Queen Lala <3

One of the greatest shows on tv<3

Pages