Survivor South Pacific

3935 posts / 0 new
Last post

Ayyyyyy. Top 2

Clue:- There may be coconuts in Somoa ......

having gone through every damn thread related to SSP your use of plurals annoys tf outta me 

InternationalFan wrote:

Clue:- There may be coconuts in Somoa ......

having gone through every damn thread related to SSP your use of plurals annoys tf outta me 

hahaha. I hear there may be coconuts in the Generic thread

MalikOnFleek wrote:

@greco because I have an actual job zzzzzzzzzzzzz but I like how you all of a sudden replying back to me . Keep it up sis yeeeeees

I have a job, and school, and other responsiblities but I make time to play the game I signed up for

and that's cute but when I work at a time when challenges are that's your answer. I was there for a lot of team challenges. This is individual sweetie. Get with it . But the convo is over now .

oop Idk why I was rude ...I dont have a problem with jonas

Jonas if you are okay with ending this we can just end it now. No one can catch us. I will take second and you can have first

Jonas if you are okay with ending this we can just end it now. No one can catch us. I will take second and you can have first

Im down with that 

el_greco wrote:

Im down with that 

Sweet

@Mel @CarasButtPlug can we make dis official? 

OK guys - with 5 coconuts each no one can catch eaither of you.

Both Greco and Jonas win.....

Seeing as you are in agreement ....... 

Jonas wins immunity 

Greco wins reward....

Aye now I can go watch survivor 

Come on In guys

Congratulations on making the final 5

Let’s get to it shall we?

Greco 

Flyguy

White Skull 

Malik

Helen Of Troy

How good does it feel to make the final 5?

Did you honestly expect to be sitting here right now with the level of game play and players in this game?

We have been blown away by the strength and committment of almost everyone in this game, has it been tough outlasting the likes of the players now sitting on the Jury?

Is there anything that could happen at this point in the game that would shock you?

Jury has started - and the person who gets the most votes will be joining Fedorov, Schabo, Sammy, ChallengeFan and Morris at Ponderosa. Whether this affects your strategy or your vote - time will tell, but at the end of the game - the people who are sitting on the Jury WILL be the ones deciding who deserves the title of SOLE SURVIVOR! The game is well and truly on and anyone of you are more than capable of taking the title and the million dollars.

JONAS HAS IMMUNITY AND CAN NOT BE VOTED OUT TONIGHT - EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME

Please answer your questions, and comment or discuss answers as you see fit in your pm’s or directly here in the thread, and then send us your vote for the person you wish to send home in your confessionals. With your vote PLEASE send me a brief message that either explains your vote, gives a message to the person you're voting out or anything else you feel fits.

Votes are due at [TBC]. 

As per the rules you may change your vote at any time but if we receive all votes before the deadline we will make an announcement and read them early.

3/5 Votes Received

The next Challenge will be live at a time to be confirmed .........

Votes are due tonight at 7pm EST. (14/12)

The next challenge will be immediately after at 8pm EST. If anyone would like a time change, let us know here.

5/5 votes received

Votes will be read shortly.

Time to read the votes ..........

But first ............................................ an advantage has been played.

The first 2 votes cast for Greco will reflect back to whoever voted for him.

Before we read the votes ................................. another advantage has been played. 

All votes cast for White Skull will not count.

Now onto the votes .....................

.................. but before that ..............................................another advantage has been played.

All advantages played have been blocked and do not take effect!

Time to reveal the votes ..............

First Vote:-

1 vote malik. 4 votes left.

a mess lmao

Second Vote

1 Vote flyguy. 1 vote Malik. 3 votes left.

Third Vote

Thats 2 votes Malik. 1 vote Flyguy. 2 votes left.

Fourth Vote

2 votes Malik. 1 vote Flyguy. 1 vote Greco. 1 vote left ............................

Fifth and Final Vote ...................

We now have a 2-2 tie between Greco and Malik.

Pages