Survivor: Game Changers - Vote Early,Vote Often

127 posts / 0 new
Last post

Can't believe Game Changers ended today

that was nice of them

First the Undertaker loses on Sunday and now this.......my heart

reunion next week right?

Stll great TV...not happy with the outcome but we all knew she wouldn't win

Sandra exited with class--always respect that

she was humble with it. congrats to sandra for an amazing run.

Enjoy the season guys and girls. 

Damn, we were robbed of seeing Sandra in the merge. She played a phenomenal game considering her circumstances, still a queen. 

Sandra exited with class--always respect that

And everyone applauding her was a nice moment

Done.

Listen, Sandra going home sucks but lots of very good players to watch...giving up because someone we all knew would go home sooner than lateis stupid.  Sandra lasted far longer than anyone could have expected.  Which speaks volumes about her game

"the losing tribe will receive debbie on their tribe"that would make me haul ass all challenge long

LMAO

Sarah about to blow my shit (and Andrea's) next episode >>>>>>>

If the move by Sandra worked against Tai, it would've been yet another brilliant move on her resume. It was almost impossible for her to win again, but she did add a lot of great moves to her resume in sixteen days.

Listen, Sandra going home sucks but lots of very good players to watch...giving up because someone we all knew would go home sooner than lateis stupid.  Sandra lasted far longer than anyone could have expected.  Which speaks volumes about her game

Listen, every person I like is gone. I am giving up on this season because there isn't a single person I like on this season. It doesnt mean Im done with survivor. There have been seasons where theres nobody I like and stop watching (this happened most recently on S30.) 

So enjoy the season.

Hope Sandra comes back to try again someday!

kvm1977 wrote:

Listen, Sandra going home sucks but lots of very good players to watch...giving up because someone we all knew would go home sooner than lateis stupid.  Sandra lasted far longer than anyone could have expected.  Which speaks volumes about her game

Listen, every person I like is gone. I am giving up on this season because there isn't a single person I like on this season. It doesnt mean Im done with survivor. There have been seasons where theres nobody I like and stop watching (this happened most recently on S30.) So enjoy the season.

Pathetic reasoning...you either like the show or you don't.  To suggest there's no one out of the 14 you like is simply a lie and yet another desperate attempt for you to get attention on these boards.

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

kvm1977 wrote:Listen, Sandra going home sucks but lots of very good players to watch...giving up because someone we all knew would go home sooner than lateis stupid.  Sandra lasted far longer than anyone could have expected.  Which speaks volumes about her game

Listen, every person I like is gone. I am giving up on this season because there isn't a single person I like on this season. It doesnt mean Im done with survivor. There have been seasons where theres nobody I like and stop watching (this happened most recently on S30.) So enjoy the season.

Pathetic reasoning...you either like the show or you don't.  To suggest there's no one out of the 14 you like is simply a lie and yet another desperate attempt for you to get attention on these boards.

Agreed. My favorites haven't won since Mike on WA, but I love the game and will watch no matter what. I do understand of EVERY single person was your favorite from the six who went home, but it's no reason to give up on good drama, great gameplay, and an amazing game.

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

kvm1977 wrote:Listen, Sandra going home sucks but lots of very good players to watch...giving up because someone we all knew would go home sooner than lateis stupid.  Sandra lasted far longer than anyone could have expected.  Which speaks volumes about her game

Listen, every person I like is gone. I am giving up on this season because there isn't a single person I like on this season. It doesnt mean Im done with survivor. There have been seasons where theres nobody I like and stop watching (this happened most recently on S30.) So enjoy the season.

Pathetic reasoning...you either like the show or you don't.  To suggest there's no one out of the 14 you like is simply a lie and yet another desperate attempt for you to get attention on these boards.

lmao. im not gonna continue watching a season where i dont like any of the players. as isaid, have fun with the season. Smile

cant wait for s35 and 36 Smile

and i actually find it pretty hypocritical to come at me for this considering you basically do the same thing with the challenges buddy. 

I LOVE sandra but like I said in the beginning, if I was her there was no way I was going to return after winning 2 times. Most people dont win once, let alone twice. I wouldnt have wanted to lose my perfect 2/2 win record which no one was going to touch ever. now her 2/3 win kind of tarnishes her legacy. There was no way she was going to win even if she made it to final 3, no one was gonna let her win a third time.

I LOVE sandra but like I said in the beginning, if I was her there was no way I was going to return after winning 2 times. Most people dont win once, let alone twice. I wouldnt have wanted to lose my perfect 2/2 win record which no one was going to touch ever. now her 2/3 win kind of tarnishes her legacy. There was no way she was going to win even if she made it to final 3, no one was gonna let her win a third time.

i disagree i dont think this tarnishes her legacy at all. the fact she went in as a 2 time winner and lasted 16 days is amazing.

Season 33 cancelled.

I LOVE sandra but like I said in the beginning, if I was her there was no way I was going to return after winning 2 times. Most people dont win once, let alone twice. I wouldnt have wanted to lose my perfect 2/2 win record which no one was going to touch ever. now her 2/3 win kind of tarnishes her legacy. There was no way she was going to win even if she made it to final 3, no one was gonna let her win a third time.

if sandra managed to make the final 3 and i was on the jury, it'd actually be almost too easy to vote for her to win again. 

kvm1977 wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

kvm1977 wrote:Listen, Sandra going home sucks but lots of very good players to watch...giving up because someone we all knew would go home sooner than lateis stupid.  Sandra lasted far longer than anyone could have expected.  Which speaks volumes about her game

Listen, every person I like is gone. I am giving up on this season because there isn't a single person I like on this season. It doesnt mean Im done with survivor. There have been seasons where theres nobody I like and stop watching (this happened most recently on S30.) So enjoy the season.

Pathetic reasoning...you either like the show or you don't.  To suggest there's no one out of the 14 you like is simply a lie and yet another desperate attempt for you to get attention on these boards.

lmao. im not gonna continue watching a season where i dont like any of the players. as isaid, have fun with the season. :)cant wait for s35 and 36 :)and i actually find it pretty hypocritical to come at me for this considering you basically do the same thing with the challenges buddy. 

I have never quit watching a season because I was upset with who went home.  Same goes for Big Brother and Survivor.  I skipped Rivals 3 because of an awful cast and tired theme.  You're quitting because good players that know the game took out people you like.  It makes no sense and itsn't the same thing at all.  Plus, you're just looking for attention per usual.  I didn't post on the Rivals 3 threads.  You're supposedly done but you're still posting and I'm sure you will again 

brett wrote:

I LOVE sandra but like I said in the beginning, if I was her there was no way I was going to return after winning 2 times. Most people dont win once, let alone twice. I wouldnt have wanted to lose my perfect 2/2 win record which no one was going to touch ever. now her 2/3 win kind of tarnishes her legacy. There was no way she was going to win even if she made it to final 3, no one was gonna let her win a third time.

i disagree i dont think this tarnishes her legacy at all. the fact she went in as a 2 time winner and lasted 16 days is amazing.

Nothing was tarnished.  If anything she reinforced how good she is at the game.  I have even more respect for her now.

These motherfuckers are so scared of Sandra its funny. They knew if she lasted post merge she'd be a shoe in for final 3 and would win.

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

kvm1977 wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:
kvm1977 wrote:Listen, Sandra going home sucks but lots of very good players to watch...giving up because someone we all knew would go home sooner than lateis stupid.  Sandra lasted far longer than anyone could have expected.  Which speaks volumes about her game

Listen, every person I like is gone. I am giving up on this season because there isn't a single person I like on this season. It doesnt mean Im done with survivor. There have been seasons where theres nobody I like and stop watching (this happened most recently on S30.) So enjoy the season.

Pathetic reasoning...you either like the show or you don't.  To suggest there's no one out of the 14 you like is simply a lie and yet another desperate attempt for you to get attention on these boards.

lmao. im not gonna continue watching a season where i dont like any of the players. as isaid, have fun with the season. :)cant wait for s35 and 36 :)and i actually find it pretty hypocritical to come at me for this considering you basically do the same thing with the challenges buddy. 

I have never quit watching a season because I was upset with who went home.  Same goes for Big Brother and Survivor.  I skipped Rivals 3 because of an awful cast and tired theme.  You're quitting because good players that know the game took out people you like.  It makes no sense and itsn't the same thing at all.  Plus, you're just looking for attention per usual.  I didn't post on the Rivals 3 threads.  You're supposedly done but you're still posting and I'm sure you will again 

considering how riled up you are getting, i may just do it again next week. :) 

in all seriousness we have 2 diff views on this it is what it is. i just cannot get invested in these other people left. they have been given either purple kelly edits or i find them annoying.

zzzzz @ cochran

If you want to throw up your left overs, go look @ Russell Hantz's twitter. 

I knew it was going to happen & I was preparing myself. Sad Sad she still played an amazing game but dammit her perfect record is ruined!

Time for Cirie to get her long overdue win.

Pages