SurVevmo: Victoria - Wangaratta Tribe

342 posts / 0 new
Last post

This tribe is so laughable it is beyond me 

This tribe is so laughable it is beyond me 

You're the laughable one.

Like 1. If I leave I leave I am not going to cry about it I am really anyways 

2. Why would you not keep someone that will  have no chance of making it the end and keep people who minipulate everyone 

3. Why not get rid of people who made us lose the immunity challenge. 

Like nobody in the tribe ever even says anything  I honestly need to look whenever I need to know who is on my team because you people are that forgettable 

Or better yet get rid of the strongest most liked since no way in hell your beating them in individual 

When someone is throwing a tantrum and doesn't even post the names of the ppl she is talking about....Are you scared?

Can we get names though, but at least it ain't me this time lol

LOL

I am not actually throwing a tantrum but Honest Tea said pink, deeper, challengefan , and Jonas or whoever is voting me out and if she did keep me safe I still wouldn't have the numbers so... 

like let's be real I Knew coming into this game that i had no chance to win. But I thought you would play smart. 

Deepers- debut she manipulate her team she said jump they said how high. Like why would you trust her and want her in the game she will get to the end just watch she will manipulate her way to the end. 

Homest tea- well she has a lot of friends on other sides 

and pink - who would vote out the spoiler queen in big brother you almost got to the end because everyone loved you 

Jonas -I don't even know who you are 

challengefan- you will be a mid pack boot but idk 

RLK- average at comps, everyone hates 

I am not actually throwing a tantrum but Honest Tea said pink, deeper, challengefan , and Jonas or whoever is voting me out and if she did keep me safe I still wouldn't have the numbers so... like let's be real I Knew coming into this game that i had no chance to win. But I thought you would play smart. Deepers- debut she manipulate her team she said jump they said how high. Like why would you trust her and want her in the game she will get to the end just watch she will manipulate her way to the end. Homest tea- well she has a lot of friends on other sides and pink - who would vote out the spoiler queen in big brother you almost got to the end because everyone loved you Jonas -I don't even know who you are challengefan- you will be a mid pack boot but idk RLK- average at comps, everyone hates 

I honestly don't even know who you are man.   

My thing was Jonas messaged me two days ago with hello, what's up, let's win.

I just got a message today from you saying save me. 

 

My thing was Jonas messaged me two days ago with hello, what's up, let's win.I just got a message today from you saying save me.  

I'm with HT and Pink. i am in  no position to run this vote but I know 5 other members have reached out to me and I just keep forgetting you're here unless I am reminded of how shady you play the game. 

My thing was Jonas messaged me two days ago with hello, what's up, let's win.I just got a message today from you saying save me.  

two days ago I didn't know I was even playing I literally knew like yesterday. Lurker asked if I would play at like 11 pm when I was a bottle of wine down so I don't really know how that is fair.

I'm with HT and Pink. i am in  no position to run this vote but I know 5 other members have reached out to me and I just keep forgetting you're here unless I am reminded of how shady you play the game. 

explain to me how I play shady? I really want to know? Pretty sure I am always loyal 

Anyone see the waves today? 

challenge13 wrote:

I'm with HT and Pink. i am in  no position to run this vote but I know 5 other members have reached out to me and I just keep forgetting you're here unless I am reminded of how shady you play the game. 

explain to me how I play shady? I really want to know? Pretty sure I am always loyal 

As mentioned, I've never played before but more than one person has warned me. Thats one too many for me. I'm not gonna wait around for you to pull something. 

Anyone see the waves today? 

beautiful

Looks like someone drank too much water from ocean today 

Where's deeper. I feel like I'm being told I'm getting manipulated when idk what day it is

RLK2014 wrote:

challenge13 wrote:I'm with HT and Pink. i am in  no position to run this vote but I know 5 other members have reached out to me and I just keep forgetting you're here unless I am reminded of how shady you play the game. 

explain to me how I play shady? I really want to know? Pretty sure I am always loyal 

As mentioned, I've never played before but more than one person has warned me. Thats one too many for me. I'm not gonna wait around for you to pull something. 

by who? You people are talking about names yet won't say any. 

Honesttea- never worked with her or liked her till recently

deeper- screwed me and got me sent home while telling me she wouldn't say my name

pink- played 1 game with and well we were in the block together so I personally never did anything to her. 

KVM- always had has back never screwed him 

my word is actually legit Idk why people don't think that like I always stay with my people and don't cross them unless I have no choice in which case I tell them before. I mean if two people I am working with are up to go home I reall have no choicw

You showed your true colors by trying to throw everyone under the bus the first chance you could. 

I like being manipulated. It turns me on.

Also I have no intentions of keeping you RLK you throwing shade at me so ima be clear about who I'm voting for. 

You showed your true colors by trying to throw everyone under the bus the first chance you could. 

when did I throw people under the bus? By stating facts

PinkRose wrote:

You showed your true colors by trying to throw everyone under the bus the first chance you could. 

when did I throw people under the bus? By stating facts

You are someone that cant be trusted is that simple.

RLK2014 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:You showed your true colors by trying to throw everyone under the bus the first chance you could. 

when did I throw people under the bus? By stating facts

You are someone that can be trust is that simple.

i know I can be trusted so why am I being voted out

I like being manipulated. It turns me on.Also I have no intentions of keeping you RLK you throwing shade at me so ima be clear about who I'm voting for. 

what shade? I said I don't know you I know your name is Jonas because faketea said so like I assume your a guy since your name is Jonas but I don't even know that. And was I lying when I said you were the last person to turn your thing in yesterday or no

Girl we back to faketea? Ok...

PinkRose wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:You showed your true colors by trying to throw everyone under the bus the first chance you could. 

when did I throw people under the bus? By stating facts

You are someone that can be trust is that simple.

i know I can be trusted so why am I being voted out

If you say so...

*sips out of coconut and watches RLK throw a tantrum all over the beach*

Girl you messy as fuck lmao

Pages