SurVevmo: Victoria (Official Game Thread)

3203 posts / 0 new
Last post

No @HT.

Honestly im glad Lurker casted me but it was just too much controversy and now that I see how my whole vote off went down it kinda makes me glad I did lose.. 

No @HT.Honestly im glad Lurker casted me but it was just too much controversy and now that I see how my whole vote off went down it kinda makes me glad I did lose.. 

I told you, you were entirely too likeable!! I'm glad you were cast too!

Next is Fan Favorite. Basing it off of the Viewer's Lounge it was pretty clear who this goes to as well. This was between Ceej3, HonestTea101 & DarkFights Fan Favorite goes to...       HONESTTEA101 HonestTea101 respect must be given to you because very few this season really PLAYED the game and you PLAYED bitch and slayyyyyyyed! It was an honor seeing you give it your all till the very end and being the most level-headed jury member. So as a host, I want to say thank you! <3

Next is Fan Favorite. Basing it off of the Viewer's Lounge it was pretty clear who this goes to as well. This was between Ceej3, HonestTea101 & DarkFights Fan Favorite goes to...                                                                                                                                                                            HONESTTEA101 HonestTea101 respect must be given to you because very few this season really PLAYED the game and you PLAYED bitch and slayyyyyyyed! It was an honor seeing you give it your all till the very end and being the most level-headed jury member. So as a host, I want to say thank you! <3

#ICON

Shout to Gamer, Semi, Kolli, Schab, Kloun, Deeper, Vova, and Kenny. #Legends

Love my bitch schab too. Everyone tried putting doubts in my head about him and I knew he was one of the few REAL ones. Kolle’s ass I forgive because we saw how her move did her...

Shout to Gamer, Semi, Kolli, Schab, Kloun, Deeper, Vova, and Kenny. #Legends

debatable 

I genuinely wish Jonas would have stuck around longer.

if he legit made me a deal maybe he would have been around longer instead of fake tea

I deadass searched for idols like two times the entire game lmaooo

I never mentioned this but I recieved the idol clue the one challenge we had to search all of vevmo for people to pledge to us. JEKFAN had it.

LurkerNoMore wrote:

if he legit made me a deal maybe he would have been around longer instead of fake tea

Girl bye I had your back all pre merge.

When I flop so hard I'm not even in the running for rookie of the season 

Congrats semi.

Sorry to those that messaged me but I could only choose one ;(

I pledge allegiance to HonestTea101

Sorry to those that messaged me but I could only choose one ;(I pledge allegiance to HonestTea101

uh lmfao 

I’m gone

YOU CKANXOWNIZIXX

Girl just post again since you made a harmless mistake to erase that vote. I’ll forgive you.

TIMSTER THIS GAME ENDED IN SEPTEMBER BYE LMAOOO

I CAN'T BREATHE. HONEST MESSAGED ME TO HELP IN ILM BUT MY EYES SKIPPED OVER AND READ THE OLD SURVEVMO MESSAGE THAT I PREVIOUSLY IGNORED. i deserve this dragging

u not getting dragged for this this is legendary

Pages