Super Bowl LI

166 posts / 0 new
Last post
Super Bowl LI

SUPER BOWL 51

 

It's time for the vevmo super bowl contest! Winner gets to choose their team to represent the NFL thread image for 2017. As you all might have noticed, it is currently the Patriots, but I found that a bit unfair so here we go!

 

Rules are simple. State the winner and score, loser and score, total points and your team:

 

Winner: Patriots 34

Loser: Falcons 21

Total: 55

My Team: Patriots

 

Person closest to total score AND selecting the Super Bowl champion, will win.

In the case of a tie, the person closest to Super Bowl champion score will win.

 

 

You only get one submission and no edits are allowed on that submission. All submissions must be placed before the coin flip on Sunday. 

 

Good luck.

lit

Bacchus is for sure losing he picked the pats to win.

#I'mwithBacchus

Falcons: 65

Pats: 7

Total: 72

Dont @ me tho

The events are so fun here in Houston 

Let's go Patriots

Winner: Patriots 31

Loser: Falcons 27

Total: 58

My Team: Patriots

Not sure some you understand the rules lol

All you people want the patriots just wait till the Falcons win... then the cover can go back to the packers like it is meant to be

Falcons - 34

Patriots - 21

Total: 55

All you people want the patriots just wait till the Falcons win... then the cover can go back to the packers like it is meant to be

Just because the Falcons sent your packers crying like little girls back to whatever irrelevant northern state they're from does not mean they will do the same to the Patriots 

Winner: Patriots 28

Loser: Falcons 21

Total: 49 points

My Team: Cowboys

This game gonna flop only in it for 24

This game gonna flop only in it for 24

stfu you know nothing about football idiot

RLK2014 wrote:

All you people want the patriots just wait till the Falcons win... then the cover can go back to the packers like it is meant to be

Just because the Falcons sent your packers crying like little girls back to whatever irrelevant northern state they're from does not mean they will do the same to the Patriots 

wait you call yourself a football fan but you don't know what state Green Bay plays in. 

Falcons: 28

Pats: 27

Total: 55

I love the Pats, but the Falcons are an overall better team. What the Pats do have is the power duo of QB Brady and Coach Bill, who work wonders. I assume  Pats will lose but not without a fight.

heh hope the pats win. tryna witness a second superbowl victory for my squad

TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:All you people want the patriots just wait till the Falcons win... then the cover can go back to the packers like it is meant to be

Just because the Falcons sent your packers crying like little girls back to whatever irrelevant northern state they're from does not mean they will do the same to the Patriots 

wait you call yourself a football fan but you don't know what state Green Bay plays in. 

There's something called throwing shade RLK and being sarcastic. It's also facts though because they really are from an irrelevant state. Like no one wakes up one day and says I want to go vacation in Wisconsin. 

RLK2014 wrote:

TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:All you people want the patriots just wait till the Falcons win... then the cover can go back to the packers like it is meant to be

Just because the Falcons sent your packers crying like little girls back to whatever irrelevant northern state they're from does not mean they will do the same to the Patriots 

wait you call yourself a football fan but you don't know what state Green Bay plays in. 

There's something called throwing shade RLK and being sarcastic. It's also facts though because they really are from an irrelevant state. Like no one wakes up one day and says I want to go vacation in Wisconsin. 

As a cheese lover, I would love to visit Wisconsin.

heh hope the pats win. tryna witness a second superbowl victory for my squad

Five rings baby.

BigDaddyVova wrote:

heh hope the pats win. tryna witness a second superbowl victory for my squad

Five rings baby.

yesir

RLK2014 wrote:

TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:All you people want the patriots just wait till the Falcons win... then the cover can go back to the packers like it is meant to be

Just because the Falcons sent your packers crying like little girls back to whatever irrelevant northern state they're from does not mean they will do the same to the Patriots 

wait you call yourself a football fan but you don't know what state Green Bay plays in. 

There's something called throwing shade RLK and being sarcastic. It's also facts though because they really are from an irrelevant state. Like no one wakes up one day and says I want to go vacation in Wisconsin. 

sarcasm is hard over the Internet and a lot of people visit Wisconsin. It's not like Delaware or a state like that. I mean especially if you like cheese and beer and music. Summerfest for example is the worlds largest music fest which is held in wisconsin. Plus going to a game at lambeau is 100% the best thing ever, I have not met someone who was ever disappointed at the stadium, people, or atmosphere at lambeau. We also have the waterpark capital of the world and door county which people come from all over to see 

TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:

TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:
RLK2014 wrote:All you people want the patriots just wait till the Falcons win... then the cover can go back to the packers like it is meant to be

Just because the Falcons sent your packers crying like little girls back to whatever irrelevant northern state they're from does not mean they will do the same to the Patriots 

wait you call yourself a football fan but you don't know what state Green Bay plays in. 

There's something called throwing shade RLK and being sarcastic. It's also facts though because they really are from an irrelevant state. Like no one wakes up one day and says I want to go vacation in Wisconsin. 

sarcasm is hard over the Internet and a lot of people visit Wisconsin. It's not like Delaware or a state like that. I mean especially if you like cheese and beer and music. Summerfest for example is the worlds largest music fest which is held in wisconsin. Plus going to a game at lambeau is 100% the best thing ever, I have not met someone who was ever disappointed at the stadium, people, or atmosphere at lambeau. We also have the waterpark capital of the world and door county which people come from all over to see 

RLK, you from Wisconin?

RLK2014 wrote:

TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:
TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:
RLK2014 wrote:All you people want the patriots just wait till the Falcons win... then the cover can go back to the packers like it is meant to be

Just because the Falcons sent your packers crying like little girls back to whatever irrelevant northern state they're from does not mean they will do the same to the Patriots 

wait you call yourself a football fan but you don't know what state Green Bay plays in. 

There's something called throwing shade RLK and being sarcastic. It's also facts though because they really are from an irrelevant state. Like no one wakes up one day and says I want to go vacation in Wisconsin. 

sarcasm is hard over the Internet and a lot of people visit Wisconsin. It's not like Delaware or a state like that. I mean especially if you like cheese and beer and music. Summerfest for example is the worlds largest music fest which is held in wisconsin. Plus going to a game at lambeau is 100% the best thing ever, I have not met someone who was ever disappointed at the stadium, people, or atmosphere at lambeau. We also have the waterpark capital of the world and door county which people come from all over to see 

RLK, you from Wisconin?

yes originally now I am in Chicago area 

Winner: Patriots

Patriots: 28

Falcons: 17

Total: 45

So excited 

Falcons: 37

Patriots: 30

Total: 67 

Winner Falcons. 

Winner: Patriots 30

Loser: Falcons 16

Total: 46

My Team: Falcons

I don't watch handegg

Winner: Patriots 30Loser: Falcons 16Total: 46My Team: FalconsI don't watch handegg

handegg?!?! Is that what you Canadians really call it 

202mitch wrote:

Winner: Patriots 30Loser: Falcons 16Total: 46My Team: FalconsI don't watch handegg

handegg?!?! Is that what you Canadians really call it 

lol no it's american football... but i hate that name seeing as the word "football" should really be for "soccer". the idiots in the states that took that name made no sense of it.

RLK2014 wrote:

 202mitch wrote:Winner: Patriots 30Loser: Falcons 16Total: 46My Team: FalconsI don't watch handegg

handegg?!?! Is that what you Canadians really call it 

lol no it's american football... but i hate that name seeing as the word "football" should really be for "soccer". the idiots in the states that took that name made no sense of it.

at least call it pigskin then lol but soccer is soccer everyone should just call it that instead of futbol

Pages