Real World Seattle: Bad Blood - Jordan Anderson

250 posts / 0 new
Last post

Build women up don't tear them down. Simple.

i just don't want this to be another Arielle situation. I remember posting the club pictures and everyone saying she looked like a man. She ended up being a fan favorite but the damage had already been done and production used those comments for a episode of the show. 

She knows how to Dab, she's a winner in my book.

She knows how to Dab, she's a winner in my book.

That was how my love of CeeJai happened when she was dancing to Slum Anthem.

i just don't want this to be another Arielle situation. I remember posting the club pictures and everyone saying she looked like a man. She ended up being a fan favorite but the damage had already been done and production used those comments for a episode of the show. 

Exactly. They lurk on this website and aren't afraid to use it for a story as seen with Jenna T and Arielle. People shouldn't be disrespecting someone's looks if they don't even know the girl. Don't judge a book by its cover.

Says the guy with the squidward avatar.

Says the guy with the squidward avatar.

Wink

She's going to be on tv though...people are going to judge her by her looks. And not just that either. That's the price of you putting yourself out there like that.

She's going to be on tv though...people are going to judge her by her looks. And not just that either. That's the price of you putting yourself out there like that.

Doesn't mean you have to be malicious. I'm sure we'll talk shit once we get to KNOW them through the show but I'm not going to drag someone when I know nothing about her other than she's a model and hairstylist who likes makeup. She doesn't even have a casting tape.

Debut Album wrote:

She's going to be on tv though...people are going to judge her by her looks. And not just that either. That's the price of you putting yourself out there like that.

Doesn't mean you have to be malicious. I'm sure we'll talk shit once we get to KNOW them through the show but I'm not going to drag someone when I know nothing about her other than she's a model and hairstylist who likes makeup. She doesn't even have a casting tape.

That's fine. But not everyone is going to think like that. And people are going to be shitty regardless if it's pre show. Again. That's the name of the game.

The girls nose doesn't justify how she is. She might be that fan favorite for we all we know but y'all complaining over a nose. ✌

Some of ya'll quick to drag people based on looks but how many of you have actually shown what you look like on here?

Some of ya'll quick to drag people based on looks but how many of you have actually shown what you look like on here?

I'm cute. Don't worry.

Bupersoy wrote:

Some of ya'll quick to drag people based on looks but how many of you have actually shown what you look like on here?

I'm cute. Don't worry.

i believe it

Some of ya'll quick to drag people based on looks but how many of you have actually shown what you look like on here?

Exactly, really pathetic otherwise

Some of ya'll quick to drag people based on looks but how many of you have actually shown what you look like on here?

that is the silliest argument in the world. so i guess youre not allowed to criticize obama unless you can do a better job as a president...or britney spears unless you can do a better job singing....or jessica alba unless you can do a better job acting....or a doctor who kills your family member through negligent heart surgery unless you can do a better job

this girl is a MODEL...she is ASKING people to judge her based on her appearance.  i dont have to be better looking or a better president or plumber or whatever since im not auditioning or opening myself up to those fields. that is not my job. it is not my job to look good. it IS her job to look good and appealing to the eyes and guess what? the bish aint doing her job correctly and i have a right to criticize her without having to offer myself up as a better alternative. thats just how it is in any job....you waive your rights to be immune from criticism when you put your skills and hustle out there 

Bupersoy wrote:

Some of ya'll quick to drag people based on looks but how many of you have actually shown what you look like on here?

Exactly, really pathetic otherwise

you do the same to cast members all the time so please go back to having a seat on an imaginary cock since i know thats the only thing youll sit down on

v123 wrote:

All I'm saying is if someone wants commentary on their looks then it's going to come from all sides and that the disapproving ones aren't any more disrespectful or immoral than the approving ones. Telling someone they're pretty or attractive does nobody any favors. It's all the same i looked at her dad and they don't have the same nose at all. Some similarities sure, like the clown nose tip, but what makes Jordan look nose jobby is the nostrils. It has the same flattened lack of curvature you see in the Jackson family. This type of nostril shape does not occur in nature . I don't know why it would be so hard to believe if she got a nose job. I mean just look at her....she looks superficial and obsessed with her looks. Dyed hair, pounds of make up and weave, corsets, millions of selfies. she is not modest at all and she seems like the type that would buy fake boobs(and nose)

I disagree there is definitely a difference between the compliments and insults specifically in this thread. You talk about her negatively like you know her or she reminds you of someone who's personally done you wrong. Unless she gets on TV and admits she had a nose job it's pure speculation. It's not hard for me to believe she had a nose job I just don't see why you're so adamant in saying she has one. She loves makeup and the only time I see a big difference in her nose is when she's contoured it. She doesn't look superficial to me it's just the picture you've painted of her. She's a model and hairstylist who has a makeup channel on YouTube like do you expect her to look like someone who lives in a dumpster? Also the selfies comment is invalid because pretty much the whole world takes a ton of selfies whether you are ugly or not.

im not trying to insult her but rather making observations. if it comes across as personal or emotionally charged then thats unfortunate but it really isnt my intention

i only readressed the nose job thing most recently because you brought it up with her dad and all. even tho i do think she had a nose job i will leave it alone and offer some consideration because you are right that it is purely speculation, just like everything else. unless i have her medical records i cant claim with 100% certainty that shes had one so it isnt right to keep accusing her of such. however, i can claim with 100% certainty that shes homely to me so i dont think i should have to discontinue spewing that fact

she looks very superficial to me....fake AND thick eyebrows, overly arched eyebrows, very high heels in the day time, obsession with materialism and name brand, attention whoring, heavy make up, spider leg eyelases, try hard sexy poses, big hoop earrings, crappy tattoos and the list goes on

selfies tend to happen more in developed countries. people in developed countries are more superficial. someone who pulls out a camera and takes 10 pictures of themselves from 10 diferent angles then spends 2 hours to edit and filter before publishing on the net is definitely a vain person

theres a lot of gray between looking like oyu came form a dumpster and looking like oyu spent an hour everyday to get ready and look pretty

She gives off Alexandra(San Diego 2) vibes to me honestly.

Debut Album wrote:

She's going to be on tv though...people are going to judge her by her looks. And not just that either. That's the price of you putting yourself out there like that.

Doesn't mean you have to be malicious. I'm sure we'll talk shit once we get to KNOW them through the show but I'm not going to drag someone when I know nothing about her other than she's a model and hairstylist who likes makeup. She doesn't even have a casting tape.

an observation thats unflattering isnt necessarily malicious tho

its actually worse to talk about her looks after getting to know her because by then there will be biased established due to hating or loving her

im actually being exceptionally fair right now because im judging her appearance without knowing anything about her personality. she could be mother theresa by the end of the show but the truth will remain constant the way it has been since the beginning:  she still unattractive

i think there should be a new rule placed on this forum that discussion on cast mates appearances must be restricted to before we see a clip of them speaking or interacting on TV. any discussions thereafter about a cast members appearance will result in a permanent ban right then and there...no questions asked. this way people wont call someone ugly because they hate them or pretty because theyre nice

Here's the my thing with this whole debacle. I have no issue with people discussing a cast member's appearance because this is a forum where we are allowed to state our opinion. My point v123 was that in my opinion you maliciously wrote Jordan off as this superficial chick with plastic surgery when you don't even know her. Having read your comments in other threads including vHarmony it's clear you have dislike for people who believe in enhancing their beauty through the use of the mall or gym so we clearly won't see eye to eye on this subject. As someone who goes to the gym and wouldn't decline a shopping spree I personally don't think that makes you vain especially if you're like Jordan who works as a hairstylist, makeup artist, and model.

She gives off Alexandra(San Diego 2) vibes to me honestly.

Yes!  I knew there was someone she reminded me of.  I just couldn't pinpoint it until you mentioned her.

AshtonMartin wrote:

v123 wrote:shes not going to be a strong woman if you encourage her constantly.  she'll be a coddled, spoiled little brat who will get a rude awakening when she goes out into the real world and realizes that everyone isnt going to say nice things to her just for the sake of itbtw encouraging someone doesnt mean showering them with positivities all day long. i know what youre trying to say though. you think its better to kiss someones ass all day long thinking that will make them productiveand you still havent addressed the hypocrisy of calling her pretty or praising her look positively even though its just as oppressive as calling her ugly which is really what this is all about. you think its horrible that i say shes not attractive(even though shes a model) but you have no issues with others saying shes pretty, beautiful, sexy, bangable, fuckable, fuck-worthy, orgasm inducing and all other sorts of "encouraging" words. if anything telling somene that theyre homely will make the person even more productive since they'll think they actually have to get real job with real world ethic rather than think all they have to do is pull their boobs out to ahead in life

So call women ugly so they can get a job? Great philosophy. Well while you're bitter im going to move on from this ignorance because I got better things to do than argue with some grumpy old man on a website. If your that bothered we can meet up and squash this but until then. you're dismissed.

it is a great philosophy. why dont you go and look up pictures of newton, geiss, davinci, mozart, zuckerberg or your local university's engineering department or any high achieving woman. youll see a bunch of people that DONT care about their physical appearances. all the people that have basically given you society, technology, the computer youre using, and basically your entire life of luxucuries and resources are not concerned with any of that vanity.but who cares about that right? keep calling daughters pretty and sexy and maybe they can match the feats and careers of men above by becoming strippers, prostitutes, sugar baby, cam whores and porn stars....way to encourage daddy!

usually you're on the ball V but not that time.

 

This girl is hot. I'm already loving her

I personally think it's idiotic to judge someone without knowing thier personality. I'm not going to roast someone based on thier looks lmao that sounds petty af. 

Why do we have to talk about her fucking nose or her makeup. Can't we just be happy we didn't get a basic non melanated ass bitch again. 

I personally think it's idiotic to judge someone without knowing thier personality. I'm not going to roast someone based on thier looks lmao that sounds petty af. Why do we have to talk about her fucking nose or her makeup. Can't we just be happy we didn't get a basic non melanated ass bitch again. 

Round of approved applause.

I personally think it's idiotic to judge someone without knowing thier personality. I'm not going to roast someone based on thier looks lmao that sounds petty af. Why do we have to talk about her fucking nose or her makeup. Can't we just be happy we didn't get a basic non melanated ass bitch again. 

and i personally think its idiotic that you think personality is only related to whats been spoken by a person on TV. you can EASILY judge a person by the way they dress, groom, walk, handle their social media, etc. DUH, wtf d you think fashion is for? the way you dress and all that junk are all expressions of oneself. therefore if you DRESS and groom yourself like a slut or attention whore then that's exactly what people will judge you as. if you plaster yourself in pounds of make up then people are going to rightfully make the assumption that you self conscious as fuck and spend an hour a day drawing a fake face and hiding your reality. and if u get a nose job then people will rightfully assume that youre desperate as fuck to get a man that u had to chop off your face just to do so. most of someones being or "personality" is unspoken

and your last comment is just stupid and racist. this girl seems basic as fuck and her not being "non melanated" doesnt make it any better. she looks like an average, narcissistic club slut wannabe kardashian that is into make up and stuffs. i live in LA and i see girls like her all the time. aspiring "models" that are obsessed with themselves and have no real ambitions outside of what they look like which is why they choose that "career" which they will more than likely not even become successful in. tell me exactly what makes this so not basic of her

sounds to me like you are claiming that anyone who is "non melanated" is automatically not basic. that would make jordan HALF basic then BTW considering her mom is "non melanated" 

This thread is tragic. Clearly Jordan is the pre-season star of the show.

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/Qxl15GH.gif)

Nah, 'ol girl with the hat who keeps hiding from the cameras is the real star lol

I personally think it's idiotic to judge someone without knowing thier personality. I'm not going to roast someone based on thier looks lmao that sounds petty af. Why do we have to talk about her fucking nose or her makeup. Can't we just be happy we didn't get a basic non melanated ass bitch again.

That does sound racist...Race doesnt make someone less or more basic than anyone else. I have met black,latinas, white and europeans that are extremely basic regardless of their skin color.

Pages