Real World Seattle: Bad Blood - Jordan Anderson

250 posts / 0 new
Last post

Yall got me weak lmao

v123 wrote:

when you choose to use your looks to identify and represent yourself then you better be a fucking dime. nobody bags on professionals, engineers,  lawyers and doctors for their appearances because they put focus on other aspects of themselves . That's what happens when you bring attention to your looks

I disagree. Models aren't meant to be dimes they are for the most part people with a unique look. I feel like people just choose to nitpick for whatever reason. There is nothing wrong with her nose which you see in the videos she's uploaded.

models are not really unique. They all have the same feetures with a quirk here and there to add some eccentricity.  It doesn't matter anyways....she makes money off her looks so shes putting her "skills" up for critique 

it's hypocritical when girls spend 10 hours of the day doing their make up and picking out the sluttiest outfits  then start comllaining when people "oppress" them for their bodies 

A mixed girl? Hell yeah! #FUTUREQUEEN

Yes because we never had a mixed girl before. The fuck?

I think she looks like Beyoncé, a little bit tho.

Why because she's high yellow??¿

and this is why you dont get nose jobs people

At least she's nice to look at unlike your precious Averey

Yessssss already living for her!So we have 2 black girls in the house this season and a black male? Okay MTV I see you. And the 3rd guy looked Hispanic so we have some diversity. Which is good considering how crazy last season was. 

Downfall is they could've used an original location.

she really cute at moments and her family goofy. speaking of goofy i cant handle pinks picture lolol

You mean her avi, lol? You'll eventually get used to it

v123 wrote:

and this is why you dont get nose jobs people

At least she's nice to look at unlike your precious Averey

sorry but Averey is prettier(facially) than this girl and your perverted and inaccurate description of her body as a 13 year old boys doesn't change that 

Lolhttps://www.instagram.com/p/8uBe7SD9mw/https://www.instagram.com/p/19QDr...

Yes for her dancing even though Hit the Quan is one of those retarded Atlanta dances like Turbo Hustle.

Nostalgic wrote:

v123 wrote:and this is why you dont get nose jobs people

At least she's nice to look at unlike your precious Averey

sorry but Averey is prettier(facially) than this girl and your perverted and inaccurate description of her body as a 13 year old boys doesn't change that 

I'm hardly perverted you lose booty ass bandit.

Y'all hoes don't know what contouring is. She ain't got no damn nose job.When she get on TV and slay your faves don't be salty.[img]http://i.imgur.com/KMC3sP2.gif[/img]  

 

Yall got me weak lmao

Where your behind been lately?

v123 wrote:

Nostalgic wrote:

v123 wrote:and this is why you dont get nose jobs people

At least she's nice to look at unlike your precious Averey

sorry but Averey is prettier(facially) than this girl and your perverted and inaccurate description of her body as a 13 year old boys doesn't change that 

I'm hardly perverted you lose booty ass bandit.

lol at how stupid you are. i call you perverted then with your almighty convincing arguments you prove youre not by following it up with a perverted insut that probably describes at least 51 weekends of your year

if you think averey has the body of a 13 year old boy then thats clearly something twisted going on in your brain. your daily habits are starting to invade everything you see on tv. loose booty holes and 13 year boys....please tell us more about what goes on in that sick little pea brain of yours?

Y'all hoes don't know what contouring is. She ain't got no damn nose job.When she get on TV and slay your faves don't be salty.[img]http://i.imgur.com/KMC3sP2.gif[/img]  

YAS she's a Empress already and we both share the same name I'm already loving her. ↩

The constant degrading of looks gotta stop like NOW. Smile

She looks fun, I get Britni vibes from her. 

Damn she fine as hell.

Hello

Janelle from Key West reincarnated.

WittyWrath wrote:

v123 wrote:when you choose to use your looks to identify and represent yourself then you better be a fucking dime. nobody bags on professionals, engineers,  lawyers and doctors for their appearances because they put focus on other aspects of themselves . That's what happens when you bring attention to your looks

I disagree. Models aren't meant to be dimes they are for the most part people with a unique look. I feel like people just choose to nitpick for whatever reason. There is nothing wrong with her nose which you see in the videos she's uploaded.

models are not really unique. They all have the same feetures with a quirk here and there to add some eccentricity.  It doesn't matter anyways....she makes money off her looks so shes putting her "skills" up for critique it's hypocritical when girls spend 10 hours of the day doing their make up and picking out the sluttiest outfits  then start comllaining when people "oppress" them for their bodies 

It maybe hypcoritical but most people can control their own mouths and actions. but choose not to. 

badladjj wrote:

Yessssss already living for her!So we have 2 black girls in the house this season and a black male? Okay MTV I see you. And the 3rd guy looked Hispanic so we have some diversity. Which is good considering how crazy last season was. 

Downfall is they could've used an original location.

true. And we all know what the location should have been considering the cast

WittyWrath wrote:

v123 wrote:when you choose to use your looks to identify and represent yourself then you better be a fucking dime. nobody bags on professionals, engineers,  lawyers and doctors for their appearances because they put focus on other aspects of themselves . That's what happens when you bring attention to your looks

I disagree. Models aren't meant to be dimes they are for the most part people with a unique look. I feel like people just choose to nitpick for whatever reason. There is nothing wrong with her nose which you see in the videos she's uploaded.

models are not really unique. They all have the same feetures with a quirk here and there to add some eccentricity.  It doesn't matter anyways....she makes money off her looks so shes putting her "skills" up for critique it's hypocritical when girls spend 10 hours of the day doing their make up and picking out the sluttiest outfits  then start comllaining when people "oppress" them for their bodies 

maybe they're mad people are oppressing them in general...

WittyWrath wrote:

Janelle from Key West reincarnated.

There's something weird about this girls face.

That 2/10 picture is fantastic. That is all.

She looks fun, I get Britni vibes from her. 

No you don't, they are both pretty light skinned black girls so you automatically associate the two together and assume they are alike.

gamer73 wrote:

She looks fun, I get Britni vibes from her. 

No you don't, they are both pretty light skinned black girls so you automatically associate the two together and assume they are alike.

 

"vibes" can be just off of looks. It's not a big deal. I got a brit vibe too when I looked at her because they do look similar. 

gamer73 wrote:

She looks fun, I get Britni vibes from her. 

No you don't, they are both pretty light skinned black girls so you automatically associate the two together and assume they are alike.

Bitch I said vibes. Nobody said they were alike. Get the fuck out here with your illogical dumb ass. 

mickeyflo24 wrote:

WittyWrath wrote:Janelle from Key West reincarnated.

There's something weird about this girls face.

I dont see nothing weird with her face...I guess to each their own

I dont see nothing weird with her face...I guess to each their own

Kajun wrote:

gamer73 wrote:She looks fun, I get Britni vibes from her. 

No you don't, they are both pretty light skinned black girls so you automatically associate the two together and assume they are alike.

Bitch I said vibes. Nobody said they were alike. Get the fuck out here with your illogical dumb ass. 

 

Meow! kitty scratch

Shes really pretty but nothing about her, personality wise, pops out at me yet. I dont get a "i'm that bitch" vibe like I get from Anika and Katrina

Pages