Real World Seattle: Bad Blood - Blood Cousins

293 posts / 0 new
Last post

The Theo/Kas fight was SOOOOO weak. They only kicked Theo out to continue this story line that Kas ruins Theo's opportunities. SOOO DUMB

I wonder if producers knew when they were filming how much of a fan fav Theo was gonna be. Maybe they would've kept him around.I really only like Theo & Robbie.Katrina & Anna have been wack to me from day 1. Even during filming the stuff I read about them I didn't like them and it def hasn't changed.Tbh I might not finish the season now. I'll just come on here and see what you guys are saying about an episode to see if its worth watching.

that's what I'm thinking too. 

I grew to like robbie after this episode.. He's a real friend and I can always respect that.

i think we can all use a friend like robbie to be there when you vulnerable and shit to try and pick you up and speak with reason. sure he may sound generic at times, but he was the only one that ran after theo to make sure he was alright. none the wallpaper bitches did.  (at least what was shown)

idk i cant see how people can be fans of both theo and kass at this point. kass is the biggest hypocrite and bitch on this show. if he on a challenge i realy hope he and theo get into a fist fight next time so theo can knock his dumbass out

Theo was wrong for coming at Kassius about his living situation while talking about how his bills are paid but he lives with his parents and grandparents.

Theo was a bitch to Kassius the whole time he stayed in the house and I don't blame K for not wanting to work shit out. After a while you get fed up.

Theo was wrong for coming at Kassius about his living situation while talking about how his bills are paid but he lives with his parents and grandparents.Theo was a bitch to Kassius the whole time he stayed in the house and I don't blame K for not wanting to work shit out. After a while you get fed up.

No. Theo right, Kass wrong. The end.

deeper wrote:

Graphik wrote:The Theo/Kassius situation - I still see both sides & I'm honestly trying to understand how Kassius has become public enemy #1 all of a sudden because social media & DEFINITELY people on here have been clowning Theo this whole time about not letting go of the whole weed situation, but when Kass has had enough of trying to mend the relationship (which we ALL saw him trying to do the first couple eps) and basically just says "fuck it", now he's the one in the wrong. I'm so lost with it all because up until last episode, Theo was the one who wasn't trying to fuck with Kass at all & everybody was talking shit about Theo holding on to the past....now it's done a complete 180 lmaooo like huh? Maybe it's just me but when did this switch up all of a sudden? They've both said shit about each other and both had no problem saying anything to the other person's face so I'm not getting where the whole "talking behind the person's back" thing came from either. It's a shame that their relationship has gotten that bad but I do think the relationship will be repaired eventually, especially if they end up on The Challenge together. I still rock with both of them lmaooo

I don't see how someone can like Theo and still stan Kass. No offense but it seems like you just stan anyone who is black lol. Kass is literally the biggest bitch this show has had in a long time. Crying every single time he drinks, pathetically crying over $40 and not getting drunk enough, flipping out at Mike's comment and acting hard AFTER he left, his dramatic speech at BLM with no real point into relevant issues. He was cool with Mike but it seems like he saw an opportunity to be the "black activist" for more screen time and went for it. All he does is bitch and moan but then show up for the interview and act all hard. I said it before, but guy is so fucking extra.Theo, on the other hand, keeps it real and was a great character. I haven't seen any of the hate or comments saying Theo needs to get over it. I've mostly seen people pro-Theo and anti-Kass. I do find it strange that they sent home their biggest storyline of the season though, but apparently Theo said Kass went to the hospital?

dying

I grew to like robbie after this episode.. He's a real friend and I can always respect that.

deeper wrote:

Graphik wrote:The Theo/Kassius situation - I still see both sides & I'm honestly trying to understand how Kassius has become public enemy #1 all of a sudden because social media & DEFINITELY people on here have been clowning Theo this whole time about not letting go of the whole weed situation, but when Kass has had enough of trying to mend the relationship (which we ALL saw him trying to do the first couple eps) and basically just says "fuck it", now he's the one in the wrong. I'm so lost with it all because up until last episode, Theo was the one who wasn't trying to fuck with Kass at all & everybody was talking shit about Theo holding on to the past....now it's done a complete 180 lmaooo like huh? Maybe it's just me but when did this switch up all of a sudden? They've both said shit about each other and both had no problem saying anything to the other person's face so I'm not getting where the whole "talking behind the person's back" thing came from either. It's a shame that their relationship has gotten that bad but I do think the relationship will be repaired eventually, especially if they end up on The Challenge together. I still rock with both of them lmaooo

I don't see how someone can like Theo and still stan Kass. No offense but it seems like you just stan anyone who is black lol. Kass is literally the biggest bitch this show has had in a long time. Crying every single time he drinks, pathetically crying over $40 and not getting drunk enough, flipping out at Mike's comment and acting hard AFTER he left, his dramatic speech at BLM with no real point into relevant issues. He was cool with Mike but it seems like he saw an opportunity to be the "black activist" for more screen time and went for it. All he does is bitch and moan but then show up for the interview and act all hard. I said it before, but guy is so fucking extra.Theo, on the other hand, keeps it real and was a great character. I haven't seen any of the hate or comments saying Theo needs to get over it. I've mostly seen people pro-Theo and anti-Kass. I do find it strange that they sent home their biggest storyline of the season though, but apparently Theo said Kass went to the hospital?

PinkRose wrote:

deeper wrote:

Graphik wrote:The Theo/Kassius situation - I still see both sides & I'm honestly trying to understand how Kassius has become public enemy #1 all of a sudden because social media & DEFINITELY people on here have been clowning Theo this whole time about not letting go of the whole weed situation, but when Kass has had enough of trying to mend the relationship (which we ALL saw him trying to do the first couple eps) and basically just says "fuck it", now he's the one in the wrong. I'm so lost with it all because up until last episode, Theo was the one who wasn't trying to fuck with Kass at all & everybody was talking shit about Theo holding on to the past....now it's done a complete 180 lmaooo like huh? Maybe it's just me but when did this switch up all of a sudden? They've both said shit about each other and both had no problem saying anything to the other person's face so I'm not getting where the whole "talking behind the person's back" thing came from either. It's a shame that their relationship has gotten that bad but I do think the relationship will be repaired eventually, especially if they end up on The Challenge together. I still rock with both of them lmaooo

I don't see how someone can like Theo and still stan Kass. No offense but it seems like you just stan anyone who is black lol. Kass is literally the biggest bitch this show has had in a long time. Crying every single time he drinks, pathetically crying over $40 and not getting drunk enough, flipping out at Mike's comment and acting hard AFTER he left, his dramatic speech at BLM with no real point into relevant issues. He was cool with Mike but it seems like he saw an opportunity to be the "black activist" for more screen time and went for it. All he does is bitch and moan but then show up for the interview and act all hard. I said it before, but guy is so fucking extra.Theo, on the other hand, keeps it real and was a great character. I haven't seen any of the hate or comments saying Theo needs to get over it. I've mostly seen people pro-Theo and anti-Kass. I do find it strange that they sent home their biggest storyline of the season though, but apparently Theo said Kass went to the hospital?

dying

Lol when I start "stanning" Leroy, Jasmine, Swift, Preston, Devyn, etc. ? I didn't even know that....learn something new everyday.

I like both simply because their story(ies) in general is one of the most relatable storylines for ME that the show has had in a long time..... *shrugs*

Lawd let me be childish and stop liking Kass because nobody else likes him & can see how I like him lmaoooo groupthink never really looked good on me though....

 

Edit* Not every black person. But you're version of being "black". Your definition of being "black". 

Edit* Not every black person. But you're version of being "black". Your definition of being "black". 

And what is that, exactly?

*waits*

i did like Kass at first but then was able to see some of his bullshit. first off he's one of those who will criticize a black person for not being hood enough & not go throught the 'struggle' but at another point go off on a white person for stereotyping black people in the same category. trust me i would have come at his ass if he ever said i was 'a disgrace to his race.' 

If you look a his mannerisms he doesn't really maintain eye contact and tends to stutter on his reasonings on why Theo is to 100% blame. Kass could have left Theo alone but instead decides to continually talk smack about Theo and loud enough to know that Theo would hear. If Kass really was 'over it' he would have kept his damn mouth shut and leave it be. He knew purposely where to press Theo's buttons. And he better be glad that Theo held back. He continually plays victim but refuses to change his behavior which he knows puts himself in this situation. In MULTIPLE cases. And let me not even talk about how Kass's speech at the BLM event was generic asf.

ThatCoralLover wrote:

Edit* Not every black person. But you're version of being "black". Your definition of being "black". 

And what is that, exactly?*waits*

again with this bullshit. 

Graphik wrote:

ThatCoralLover wrote:Edit* Not every black person. But you're version of being "black". Your definition of being "black". 

And what is that, exactly?*waits*

again with this bullshit. 

Nah let TCL or anybody else try to explain to me what MY version of so-called "blackness" is. Pandora's box was opened so let it ride.

ThatCoralLover wrote:

Edit* Not every black person. But you're version of being "black". Your definition of being "black". 

And what is that, exactly?*waits*

oh.

Graphik wrote:

ThatCoralLover wrote:Edit* Not every black person. But you're version of being "black". Your definition of being "black". 

And what is that, exactly?*waits*

oh.

Lmaoooooo light work, as usual.

This goes for anybody it applies to: when it comes to addressing me, know exactly wtf you talking about before you start commenting on what shit "seems like" or assumptions and trying to let know what my own definitions of things are.

 

ThatCoralLover wrote:

Graphik wrote:

ThatCoralLover wrote:Edit* Not every black person. But you're version of being "black". Your definition of being "black". 

And what is that, exactly?*waits*

oh.

Lmaoooooo light work, as usual.This goes for anybody it applies to: when it comes to addressing me, know exactly wtf you talking about before you start commenting on what shit "seems like" or assumptions and trying to let know what my own definitions of things are. 

oh.

ThatCoralLover wrote:

Graphik wrote:

ThatCoralLover wrote:Edit* Not every black person. But you're version of being "black". Your definition of being "black". 

And what is that, exactly?*waits*

oh.

Lmaoooooo light work, as usual.This goes for anybody it applies to: when it comes to addressing me, know exactly wtf you talking about before you start commenting on what shit "seems like" or assumptions and trying to let know what my own definitions of things are. 

oh.

I like both Kass and Theo too soooooo...

I like both Kass and Theo too soooooo...

good for you

gamer73 wrote:

I like both Kass and Theo too soooooo...

good for you

Just saying that doesn't make only Stan black people lmao. Y'all get off Graphik dick and you get off mine. 

I like both Kass and Theo too soooooo...

Uh oh....Let's both Stan only the blacks together! Biggrin

ThatCoralLover wrote:

gamer73 wrote:I like both Kass and Theo too soooooo...

good for you

Just saying that doesn't make only Stan black people lmao. Y'all get off Graphik dick and you get off mine. 

Don't think anyone will say that about you nor have they. Think someone stated the obvious and others agree.

gamer73 wrote:

ThatCoralLover wrote:

gamer73 wrote:I like both Kass and Theo too soooooo...

good for you

Just saying that doesn't make only Stan black people lmao. Y'all get off Graphik dick and you get off mine. 

Don't think anyone will say that about you nor have they. Think someone stated the obvious and others agree.

K. 

I guess it was missed that I said Kass is basically a drug addict I & that I really don't rock with that in the other thread.... I'm sleep though.

good ass episode tbh. it's a shame this season is getting bad ratings. theo and kass's beef is so real. sucks that theo left man, i don't see anything really interesting happening for the rest of this season tbh. like peter and jenn's issues.. who give a fuck about either of them. also katrina and her sister are annoying as shit along with that dyke tya. they honestly should've kept theo there lol this season is gonna be shit now. 

mickeyflo24 wrote:

Graphik wrote:

ThatCoralLover wrote:Edit* Not every black person. But you're version of being "black". Your definition of being "black". 

And what is that, exactly?*waits*

again with this bullshit. 

Nah let TCL or anybody else try to explain to me what MY version of so-called "blackness" is. Pandora's box was opened so let it ride.

I never said you stan ALL the black castmembers, just pointed out that all the people you stan are black. I just pointed out an observation that apparently a lot of other users have noticed too. 

Pages