The Real Road 2: European Escapade(Viewers Thread)

310 posts / 0 new
Last post

InternationalFan wrote:

DanishBoy wrote:RLK2014 wrote:DanishBoy wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:What are your initial reactions from this picture?

The intention behind it was good, but the purpose was pointless, since it wouldn't stop White cops to kill Black people...sadly !but it isn't only white cops killing people and it isn't only black people getting killed by cops so...DUUUH ! Really ? But this picture was a straight reference to that, and this girl wanted to show that Black protesters were in fact peaceful and wanted to create a dialogue with cops who wanted to hear none of it.Also, Black people are the most incarcerated people in the USA while White people doing the most crimes, so even though White cops doesn't always killed Black people, they still treated them pretty badly and may I even say worse than any other group of people.If you're going to say such things, gotta show the proof of such facts. 

2013https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/...

So, these numbers put it in a way as if there are equal number black/white/Asian/native Americans in the country. It goes as far to put Latinos in a separate category all together.

Decent discussion, but barely scratched the surface.

Imo, the facts presented were not all-encompassing enough to keep the conversation flowing from more than one-side. This subject was presented in a way where if you have a different stance than what is politically correct, you are wrong and should therefore stay quiet or risk elimination from the game being played, not to mention the social scrutiny involved with having an opposing viewpoint.

Thanks for this! I'll try myself or have Mitch or RJ try to get this fixed for future ones. Although I'll take responsibility because I wrote tonight's discussion not them. I defintetly see how it could be one-sided. I like feedback so if anyone has issues please address them so we can improve, more topics are sure to be more 1/2 and 1/2 but I feel like we got something out of them which is what lacked IMO season 1.

InternationalFan wrote:

Francisco wrote:The thing is that we lived all of our lives telling ourselves "All lives matter", because we thought that black issues were past centuries stuff, but now we've realized that those issues were not totally solved, and it's time to focus on solving them definitively. That's why "Black Lives Matter" exists. And I don't discard that in the future we might have a "Latinos Lives Matter" or an "Asian Lives Matter", because in our subconscious we've buried all of the discrimination that dominant groups have ingrained in us, and it's time for oppressed communities to demand respect.

So why not, with an ALM movement, get rid of all race problems while we can? Otherwise this circle never ends. It'll only go from one race to the next and so forth. They may be certain people abusing ALM but they aren't the ones who decide what it stands for itself.

As a Latino man, I feel like there are many issues unsolved for our community, that's why I feel this is just the beggining. However, these are issues for another day, another discussion and another "matters" hahahahahaha.

Why not today? There's one of the big issues facing us right now, in the flesh. We don't feel like talking about it, so let's sweep it under the rug "for another day." What if there isn't another day? Be the change you want to see in the world.

Np HT, girl. I have a lot of feelings rn. Lmao!

DanishBoy wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:DanishBoy wrote:InternationalFan wrote:DanishBoy wrote:RLK2014 wrote:DanishBoy wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:What are your initial reactions from this picture?

The intention behind it was good, but the purpose was pointless, since it wouldn't stop White cops to kill Black people...sadly !but it isn't only white cops killing people and it isn't only black people getting killed by cops so...DUUUH ! Really ? But this picture was a straight reference to that, and this girl wanted to show that Black protesters were in fact peaceful and wanted to create a dialogue with cops who wanted to hear none of it.Also, Black people are the most incarcerated people in the USA while White people doing the most crimes, so even though White cops doesn't always killed Black people, they still treated them pretty badly and may I even say worse than any other group of people.If you're going to say such things, gotta show the proof of such facts. 2013https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/... you compared the numbers with the race percentages of the population?But what would it change since as a whole, White people are still committing more crimes ?? 

Because there's God knows how many more of em. Saying a certain race, that commits more crimes, are a bigger liability, makes it seem as if race somehow depicts your likelihood of being a criminal. The whole point is, your skin colour doesn't decide whether you'll do  good or bad. 

There it is. A European gets it, why not us?

I remember I saw someone share this on my feed 

https://www.facebook.com/bluematters/videos/581309255395186/

But kloun isn't team RLK this game. Sad

That should be unspoken. #TeamRLKForLyfe

Imo, the facts presented were not all-encompassing enough to keep the conversation flowing from more than one-side. This subject was presented in a way where if you have a different stance than what is politically correct, you are wrong and should therefore stay quiet or risk elimination from the game being played, not to mention the social scrutiny involved with having an opposing viewpoint.

agreed

Bye

I just like to get baked

Lmaooo 

 

Debut and I on the same team ?? !!! YEEEEEEAH <3 <3 <3Welcome to you !! <3

oficially stopped rooting for you

Lmao.

Francisco. What a guy. Loved playing with him on Mafia! 
And MY MANS DA! 

When this game is over I wont have 15 pages of messages anymore and my OCD ass only wants 1 page lol

I find it interesting they all have individual point accounts. I also find it interesting none of them have noticed. Or at least commented on it.

I find it interesting they all have individual point accounts. I also find it interesting none of them have noticed. Or at least commented on it.

They didnt notice that the first post the team rules in them hours before I made the announcemnt either. 

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

I find it interesting they all have individual point accounts. I also find it interesting none of them have noticed. Or at least commented on it.

They didnt notice that the first post the team rules in them hours before I made the announcemnt either. 

Fair

@Kloun we're not dumb, we've just been drinking too much lol

⚰ lay me down on a bed of roses

Me when someone try's to act like they know shit

I know this snowflake ain't tryna come at THE Kloun in this manner. I simply know it. No debates.

Me when these people popping in their confessionals but keeping it civil in the threads. 

Me when these people popping in their confessionals but keeping it civil in the threads. 

Giiiiirrllll. Anybody can get snatched

I loved that daily show episode where Jordan was given a gun, to see how civilians do stopping a shooting. All he did was shoot the wrong people and get shot by the "cops". You need a ton of training to ever be prepared to handle a situation like that. It's my favorite response to the idea that everyone should have guns and things would be safer.

RLK selling this excitement and I'm lowkey digging it

Vhristopher Colunbus

Ew it's defective

I don't respect the call on Fran. He was here. The team is even trying to warn that he'll have to go. Give him participation points. Plus, why lose a round of its already confirmed he can't be here anymore? The one team didn't lose Debut's round.

Ok fair. The rules did say they'd forfeit their round. They didn't say he'd lose his participation points tho.

Fran wins! I'm liking the ppl on this cast too. 
 

Pages