The Real Road 2: European Escapade(Viewers Thread)

305 posts / 0 new
Last post

REMINDER! If you have not sent in your 2nd questionnaire, they are due TODAY! We will be thoroughly looking over these answers this weekend and deciding who is making the final cast and who is an alternate.

I'm a rookie so I don't know whether I should come in guns blazing if im gonna be out first round or if I should be chill. Ah being a rookie sucks. Now I know how Sylvia felt lol.

i mean your already losing of your thinking that hard about an online game

camilinator2370 wrote:

I'm a rookie so I don't know whether I should come in guns blazing if im gonna be out first round or if I should be chill. Ah being a rookie sucks. Now I know how Sylvia felt lol.

i mean your already losing of your thinking that hard about an online game

lol I'm just excited since it's my first one.

Stopping in Estonia too?

Stopping in Estonia too?

What is an Estonia? Is that some city in Russia?

RLK2014 wrote:

camilinator2370 wrote:I'm a rookie so I don't know whether I should come in guns blazing if im gonna be out first round or if I should be chill. Ah being a rookie sucks. Now I know how Sylvia felt lol.

i mean your already losing of your thinking that hard about an online game

lol I'm just excited since it's my first one.

Do what you feel is right. Just enough yourself and the experience.

jergatlin5 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

jergatlin5 wrote:
timster3 wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:
camilinator2370 wrote:
Diamonds are Forever wrote:sucks cause i think jerg would be a conservative voice that is needed for this type of game

just wait boo

Mitch, Joe, and I are looking hard! I've gone to ER now for my search.

How do you go about your search? Ask them if Obama is a monkey?

People like this piss me off, no people vote based off their pocketbook. They didn't want more Bush policies, so they voted for Obama 2 times. He gave them trillions more in debt, then said maybe a business man can help our wallets. Not some clandestine nefarious racial/sexist undertone.

so why don't you play? 

I just come on here to read nonsense, see who's coming on the next season, talk about a few GOAT's and cook people for saying stupid shit. I can't rid Vevmo of SJW's, way too hard.

TRR2 is a perfect forum for you to cook a plethora of SJW's. Even if you last for one vote, don't you think it'd be rewarding to teach these kids a lesson? Smile

he can do that without involving himself in a game where those discussions have zero bearing on the actual outcome lmao

richjoe92 wrote:

jergatlin5 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:
jergatlin5 wrote:
timster3 wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:
camilinator2370 wrote:
Diamonds are Forever wrote:sucks cause i think jerg would be a conservative voice that is needed for this type of game

just wait boo

Mitch, Joe, and I are looking hard! I've gone to ER now for my search.

How do you go about your search? Ask them if Obama is a monkey?

People like this piss me off, no people vote based off their pocketbook. They didn't want more Bush policies, so they voted for Obama 2 times. He gave them trillions more in debt, then said maybe a business man can help our wallets. Not some clandestine nefarious racial/sexist undertone.

so why don't you play? 

I just come on here to read nonsense, see who's coming on the next season, talk about a few GOAT's and cook people for saying stupid shit. I can't rid Vevmo of SJW's, way too hard.

TRR2 is a perfect forum for you to cook a plethora of SJW's. Even if you last for one vote, don't you think it'd be rewarding to teach these kids a lesson? Smile

he can do that without involving himself in a game where those discussions have zero bearing on the actual outcome lmao

I don't understand what your dislike for the game is, and why you're so vocal about it. Besides being voted out early I can't think of anything else. I'm trying to convince the kid to play a game.

His perspective on such matters will hopefully garner some good discussion, much like Dark Fight last game. Which I think would make the game more enjoyable for the players.

Infamous wants the discussions to have a bearing on the game maybe. Don't wanna speak for him though. 

Infamous wants the discussions to have a bearing on the game maybe. Don't wanna speak for him though. 

some points are going to be given out this time as an incentive to attend 

kollanekoer wrote:

Stopping in Estonia too?

What is an Estonia? Is that some city in Russia?

stfu Biggrin

DScott wrote:

Infamous wants the discussions to have a bearing on the game maybe. Don't wanna speak for him though. 

some points are going to be given out this time as an incentive to attend 

I figured you would add this, good stuff Smile

Infamous wants the discussions to have a bearing on the game maybe. Don't wanna speak for him though. 

eah I got that, but he should say that in a constructive manner.

infamous wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:

jergatlin5 wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:
jergatlin5 wrote:
timster3 wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:
camilinator2370 wrote:
Diamonds are Forever wrote:sucks cause i think jerg would be a conservative voice that is needed for this type of game

just wait boo

Mitch, Joe, and I are looking hard! I've gone to ER now for my search.

How do you go about your search? Ask them if Obama is a monkey?

People like this piss me off, no people vote based off their pocketbook. They didn't want more Bush policies, so they voted for Obama 2 times. He gave them trillions more in debt, then said maybe a business man can help our wallets. Not some clandestine nefarious racial/sexist undertone.

so why don't you play? 

I just come on here to read nonsense, see who's coming on the next season, talk about a few GOAT's and cook people for saying stupid shit. I can't rid Vevmo of SJW's, way too hard.

TRR2 is a perfect forum for you to cook a plethora of SJW's. Even if you last for one vote, don't you think it'd be rewarding to teach these kids a lesson? Smile

he can do that without involving himself in a game where those discussions have zero bearing on the actual outcome lmao

I don't understand what your dislike for the game is, and why you're so vocal about it. Besides being voted out early I can't think of anything else. I'm trying to convince the kid to play a game.His perspective on such matters will hopefully garner some good discussion, much like Dark Fight last game. Which I think would make the game more enjoyable for the players.

i got voted out one vote after I thought I would be. And the only person I even so much as talked to was Bupersoy lol.

I think this will be a great game Smile

A little birdie told me a VR veteran who hasnt been seen since 2015 is in contention for his return.

UPDATE: we have found a trump supporter after a long search and lots of no's.

I think this will be a great game Smile

#RegularStatus

UPDATE: we have found a trump supporter after a long search and lots of no's.

fake news

Registration is closed and final cast is being discussed. Departure is still set for friday April 28th leaving you a couple days to get settled in and let us implement our season 2 twist. 
We're giving out final calls weeks before because of this twist as well...

Final calls will be going out tonight! I know some have taken time answering lengthy applications but we only had 12 spots so people are getting cut. Don't take it personally if you're chosen as an alternate.

why there is no my name 

why there is no my name 

kollanekoer wrote:

why there is no my name 

but u did know when I got that call....

HonestTea101 wrote:

kollanekoer wrote:why there is no my name 

but u did know when I got that call....

Along with 150 other people

imagine lurker reaction if metalking comes back lmfao

kollanekoer wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

kollanekoer wrote:why there is no my name 

but u did know when I got that call....

Along with 150 other people

nah u love me boo Biggrin

I only now remembered that i was first season cohost kinda hahahah

imagine lurker reaction if metalking comes back lmfao

Let's just say he may not be posting in threads but he did reply...

kollanekoer wrote:

imagine lurker reaction if metalking comes back lmfao

Let's just say he may not be posting in threads but he did reply...

that is cool, def epic comeback

That's my twin.

Pages