Nia Moore on The Challenge

313 posts / 0 new
Last post

"You're about to fly off the stage."* sits back down LOL

*pats knee "She knows better."

LurkerNoMore wrote:

Nia called Jordan as he is. That's been discussed numerous times before.

He never denied it either lmaoooo"You know that I know!"

Low key feel like they secretly hooked up at some point though lol 

You dont care for Nia so much but come in to spread hate and negativity to make your pathetic life an ounce better. ☕️

HonestTea101 wrote:

Nia is an example of how to take your earnings from reality TV and use it to better yourself and your platform. 

She made a website on Wordpress and put cooking recipes on there lol 

Great. She's laid out her platform and now it's only going up from here with the success and passion for cooking. Thanks for stopping by Smile

KChallenge10 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:Nia is an example of how to take your earnings from reality TV and use it to better yourself and your platform. 

She made a website on Wordpress and put cooking recipes on there lol 

Great. She's laid out her platform and now it's only going up from here with the success and passion for cooking. Thanks for stopping by Smile

Great. As a fan of hers I hope she does well. Not a great "example of how to take your earnings from reality TV and use it to better yourself and your platform" but I wish her all the success :) 

HonestTea101 wrote:

KChallenge10 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:Nia is an example of how to take your earnings from reality TV and use it to better yourself and your platform. 

She made a website on Wordpress and put cooking recipes on there lol 

Great. She's laid out her platform and now it's only going up from here with the success and passion for cooking. Thanks for stopping by Smile

Great. As a fan of hers I hope she does well. Not a great "example of how to take your earnings from reality TV and use it to better yourself and your platform" but I wish her all the success :) 

how? I disagree. She's used the money she's gotten from reality tv and started her next life plan.

KChallenge10 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

KChallenge10 wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:Nia is an example of how to take your earnings from reality TV and use it to better yourself and your platform. 

She made a website on Wordpress and put cooking recipes on there lol 

Great. She's laid out her platform and now it's only going up from here with the success and passion for cooking. Thanks for stopping by Smile

Great. As a fan of hers I hope she does well. Not a great "example of how to take your earnings from reality TV and use it to better yourself and your platform" but I wish her all the success :) 

how? I disagree. She's used the money she's gotten from reality tv and started her next life plan.

The website? Wordpress is pretty cheap I believe its like 100 for a year to have your own "domain". Not sure what else she's doing or what she does for a living but I hope it's more than just creating that. Hasn't someone said she's a private chef or something? 

Graphik wrote:

We said they were coming, here they are lmaooooo

called it Smile

That stuffed bird on her website looks hella good. Gonna go ahead and bookmark her website. I'm glad to see she's successful

Hotboiswag wrote:

First of all honey the sweat was a dare and she called jordan a faggot after he spit on her twice and refused to get out of her room. He also called her a monkey. Faggot is the least hurtful thing she coulda said. Also its a blowjob alot of girls have done that. Hell even the most classiest girls have done that does that make them not classy

Lmaoooo all these points you just made are so laughable. Ok so because it was a dare it's ok? Lol. And no it wasn't a dare. She needed money and Zach offered her some if he drank her sweat. Not classy at all.Calling Jordan a f****t then claiming how you're a supporter and love the gay community is as contradicting as it gets. That's like calling someone a n****r (not with an A at the end) than saying you love black people and ride for them. Nope.Blowjobs are one thing. Giving one on a TV show in a bathroom where you know it's going to be talked about all over the show is another. Then calling out girls like Nany for sleeping around when she's no better. Also not classy.

but jordan called her a monkey so tf u mean. I would call him a faggot as well. Also u never brought up how i said he spat on her twice

*Sighs*

I've had enough drama these past few weeks on here, I'll be on my best behavior lmaooooo

This thread was so positive but of course....

Also i dont think nia is a flop. On FA she did well by winning her first daily mission and the 2nd Challenge she only lost bcuz of franks stupid ass. Then she put a fight for over an hour and a half b4 her arm went out of place and she had to give up. On Exes 2 she proved she was a physical and mental threat. The only by challenges she flopped on was the height ones but even after that she showed up ready to go in elimination 

The queens thread is dying

Everyone calling Nia a flop but stan Jenna idfgi

Everyone calling Nia a flop but stan Jenna idfgi

Boggles the mind.

AshtonMartin wrote:

Everyone calling Nia a flop but stan Jenna idfgi

Boggles the mind.

Nia is most definitely not a flop. Had her harness been a little looser she woulda won tht elim

Notice the last good good challenge was with Nia as the star :) 

Notice the last good good challenge was with Nia as the star :) 

Nia is most definitely not a flop. Had her harness been a little looser she woulda won tht elim

Wasn't Cara's bad too and had issues with it after the show? I think the only reason people think Nia is a flop is because so much was expected out of her. A lot of people including myself really thought she was going to be a Laurel-type competitor. She's solid though.

Hotboiswag wrote:

Nia is most definitely not a flop. Had her harness been a little looser she woulda won tht elim

Wasn't Cara's bad too and had issues with it after the show? I think the only reason people think Nia is a flop is because so much was expected out of her. A lot of people including myself really thought she was going to be a Laurel-type competitor. She's solid though.

No Cara's injury came from jess 

She lost it fair and square.

Nd here comes InterTRASHionalFan's unneeded and unwanted opinion 

Nia had/has serious potential to improve. The only thing she really needed to do was strengthen her upper body. Her fear of heights is a mental/subconscious thing and is harder to work with but it can be done.

Nd here comes InterTRASHionalFan's unneeded and unwanted opinion 

Its not an opinion, its factual. 

*sighs*

Hotboiswag wrote:

Nd here comes InterTRASHionalFan's unneeded and unwanted opinion 

Its not an opinion, its factual. 

If 1 person disagrees its and opinion baby

InternationalFan wrote:

Hotboiswag wrote:Nd here comes InterTRASHionalFan's unneeded and unwanted opinion 

Its not an opinion, its factual. 

If 1 person disagrees its and opinion baby

Nia lost fair and sqaure. (fact)

when she went off on Jordan and Sarah it was wild af

Hotboiswag wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:

Hotboiswag wrote:Nd here comes InterTRASHionalFan's unneeded and unwanted opinion 

Its not an opinion, its factual. 

If 1 person disagrees its and opinion baby

Nia lost fair and sqaure. (fact)

Opinion baby 

Pages