NFL Football - Discussion

372 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sorry Bruh. I need Seattle to pull through and hand the Bengals their first loss tho...
Sorry Bruh. I need Seattle to pull through and hand the Bengals their first loss tho...
Haha hopefully this doesn't happen. I heard the Bengals are actually favored in this game. It should be a good game.
Hanna stays popular in people's inbox and threads. Can't take too much love rn.
Lmfao but you're the one mad at people for being friends with me again. XD
People? Uhm. I'm only friends with bad and youssy. They're the only ones I can be mad at lmaooo which never happens.
Oh ok then lmao.
OK Gucci with your MIA self.  you know you're on that list too *sending 3 hearts to you, hope you can see it lol*
OK Gucci with your MIA self.  you know you're on that list too *sending 3 hearts to you, hope you can see it lol*
Lmaooo, you got me.
Haha hopefully this doesn't happen. I heard the Bengals are actually favored in this game. It should be a good game.
Yo I lied!!!! I need Giovanni Bernard to come thru for me!!
Yo I lied!!!! I need Giovanni Bernard to come thru for me!!
Don't worry Bernard has been playing really good this season. So he should get the job done for you.
me trying to understand all this football talk
Omg Giovanni and Jim Jones are killing me with how much they are sucking atm. Looks like I'll have to rely on my Patriots. They always come thru. Let's go gronk!
nvm lol what a comeback win for the bengals 
nvm lol what a comeback win for the bengals 
You're an idiot Taylor lol. Next time wait for the game to be completely over before you start talking shit hahaha.
What is going on with the NFL right now ?. So many random teams that usually suck are winning.
exactly
Bengals are good but they always blow it in the playoffs :/
If you haven't noticed yet this Bengals team is different from the past. There actually mentally tough & that's what it takes to be a good play-off team. Plus it doesn't hurt that they're completely healthy for the first time in a very long time.
If you haven't noticed yet this Bengals team is different from the past. There actually mentally tough & that's what it takes to be a good play-off team. Plus it doesn't hurt that they're completely healthy for the first time in a very long time.
Idk nothing about that. My team usually gets far in the playoffs!
Idk nothing about that. My team usually gets far in the playoffs!
Let's hope they choke in the playoffs for once hahaha. That would be awesome!!!
The Falcons are falling apart in New Orleans right now wow. 
The Falcons are falling apart in New Orleans right now wow. 
my running back beenfitted greatly. but Julio Jones once again failed to prove why he is the #1 wr... I would still give that title to Antonio Brown.
THIS FUCKING GAME RIGHT NOW!!!
Bengals 7 & 0 for first time ever bitches!
Im starting to think they will represent the AFC in the Super Bowl they look unstoppable. 
Im starting to think they will represent the AFC in the Super Bowl they look unstoppable. 
Let's hope this actually happens, fingers crossed lol. The play-offs should be exciting with the Bengals, Patriots & Broncos all looking unstoppable.
Let's hope this actually happens, fingers crossed lol. The play-offs should be exciting with the Bengals, Patriots & Broncos all looking unstoppable.
The Patriots are always the bomb.
The Patriots are always the bomb.
I hate them lol. I wish they would lose every game hahaha.
This Broncos defense is incredible.  They made Rodgers a non-factor.
The pats won't make the playoffs 
I wish that was true lol
I wish that was true lol
Keep wishing. Gronk is a dream.
I wish that was true lol
Keep wishing. Gronk is a dream.
I can't wait until the Bengals beat the Patriots in the playoffs & make you eat your words lol.
Looks like I'll have to rely on my Patriots. They always come thru. Let's go gronk!

Pages