Netflix - General Discussion

171 posts / 0 new
Last post

from executive producers David Fincher and Charlize Theron??? starring my husband Jonathan Groff <333 this is going to be AMAZINGGGGGG!!!!!

edit: just realized this is like House of Cards (which Fincher also produces) mixed with my favourite cancelled series Hannibal <333

Serial Killers, FBI, Investigations & Interrogations... ahhhhh October can't come soon enough!

from executive producers David Fincher and Charlize Theron??? starring my husband Jonathan Groff <333 this is going to be AMAZINGGGGGG!!!!!

edit: just realized this is like House of Cards (which Fincher also produces) mixed with my favourite cancelled series Hannibal <333Serial Killers, FBI, Investigations & Interrogations... ahhhhh October can't come soon enough!

 

This show looks really good! I can't wait to see it. Love the show Criminal Minds & watching these type of shows. Have you ever seen the movie Mindhunters?

202mitch wrote:

from executive producers David Fincher and Charlize Theron??? starring my husband Jonathan Groff <333 this is going to be AMAZINGGGGGG!!!!!

edit: just realized this is like House of Cards (which Fincher also produces) mixed with my favourite cancelled series Hannibal <333Serial Killers, FBI, Investigations & Interrogations... ahhhhh October can't come soon enough!

 This show looks really good! I can't wait to see it. Love the show Criminal Minds & watching these type of shows. Have you ever seen the movie Mindhunters?

OMG yes!!! I lovedddd that movie ahahha

So bored with Netflix lately, can't find anything that interests me to binge watch. Just patiently waiting for OITNB and Making A Murderer to come back

So bored with Netflix lately, can't find anything that interests me to binge watch. Just patiently waiting for OITNB and Making A Murderer to come back

have you still not tried Stranger Things yet?? Have you seen Sense8? If you like comedy then One Day at a Time was really good as well

HonestTea101 wrote:

So bored with Netflix lately, can't find anything that interests me to binge watch. Just patiently waiting for OITNB and Making A Murderer to come back

have you still not tried Stranger Things yet?? Have you seen Sense8? If you like comedy then One Day at a Time was really good as well

yeah none of those interest me :/

202mitch wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:So bored with Netflix lately, can't find anything that interests me to binge watch. Just patiently waiting for OITNB and Making A Murderer to come back

have you still not tried Stranger Things yet?? Have you seen Sense8? If you like comedy then One Day at a Time was really good as well

yeah none of those interest me :/

you should venture out of your comfort zone

Bischoff wrote:

202mitch wrote:from executive producers David Fincher and Charlize Theron??? starring my husband Jonathan Groff <333 this is going to be AMAZINGGGGGG!!!!!

edit: just realized this is like House of Cards (which Fincher also produces) mixed with my favourite cancelled series Hannibal <333Serial Killers, FBI, Investigations & Interrogations... ahhhhh October can't come soon enough!

 This show looks really good! I can't wait to see it. Love the show Criminal Minds & watching these type of shows. Have you ever seen the movie Mindhunters?

OMG yes!!! I lovedddd that movie ahahha

Wait so this actually based partly on real FBI profiler John Douglas's work & life? I have read some of his books.

202mitch wrote:

Bischoff wrote:

202mitch wrote:from executive producers David Fincher and Charlize Theron??? starring my husband Jonathan Groff <333 this is going to be AMAZINGGGGGG!!!!!

edit: just realized this is like House of Cards (which Fincher also produces) mixed with my favourite cancelled series Hannibal <333Serial Killers, FBI, Investigations & Interrogations... ahhhhh October can't come soon enough!

 This show looks really good! I can't wait to see it. Love the show Criminal Minds & watching these type of shows. Have you ever seen the movie Mindhunters?

OMG yes!!! I lovedddd that movie ahahha

Wait so this actually based partly on real FBI profiler John Douglas's work & life? I have read some of his books.

that is correct! Jon Groff's character is inspired by him

Bischoff wrote:

202mitch wrote:

Bischoff wrote:
202mitch wrote:from executive producers David Fincher and Charlize Theron??? starring my husband Jonathan Groff <333 this is going to be AMAZINGGGGGG!!!!!

edit: just realized this is like House of Cards (which Fincher also produces) mixed with my favourite cancelled series Hannibal <333Serial Killers, FBI, Investigations & Interrogations... ahhhhh October can't come soon enough!

 This show looks really good! I can't wait to see it. Love the show Criminal Minds & watching these type of shows. Have you ever seen the movie Mindhunters?

OMG yes!!! I lovedddd that movie ahahha

Wait so this actually based partly on real FBI profiler John Douglas's work & life? I have read some of his books.

that is correct! Jon Groff's character is inspired by him

That's so awesome! About time they did a show about him.

this is gonna be so goood

Am I the only one who was bored as fuck watching 13 Reasons? Corny and anticlimatic.

I liked the concept and I found it enjoyable, but the acting was soooooooooooo bad. Like laughably bad, especially Alex. 

I liked the concept and I found it enjoyable, but the acting was soooooooooooo bad. Like laughably bad, especially Alex. 

this is gonna be so goood

I don;t know how JonBenet is, but I like the idea of how they're documenting or tackling this murder case. Almost like it's meta.

anyone watching Girlboss on netflix?? i actually love it ahaha maybe because its set in the mid 00s and the music and clothes are all giving me nostalgia trips from high high school lool. also it's so bingeable! i love shows that have short episodes and don't feel stretched out (*cough* 13 Reasons Why *cough*)

Curretnly Watching Lucha Underground on Netflix. 

anyone watching Girlboss on netflix?? i actually love it ahaha maybe because its set in the mid 00s and the music and clothes are all giving me nostalgia trips from high high school lool. also it's so bingeable! i love shows that have short episodes and don't feel stretched out (*cough* 13 Reasons Why *cough*)

 

I'm starting it because of your description. I graduated high school in 2005 and can't believe how old that makes me feel. I need this show to make me feel young again. lmaooo.

I finished Shamless. I gave up on it back in February but started it again this month and ended up liking it. Very funny but also sad sometimes kind of like OITNB

I finished Shamless. I gave up on it back in February but started it again this month and ended up liking it. Very funny but also sad sometimes kind of like OITNB

I had never watched Shameless since it started back in 2011 and I just finished all 7 seasons this spring and let me tell you I loved the series I cannot wait for it to come back. Is it me or Jev gets getting hotter every season he is on, and can they give Fionna a good looking guy for once geez.  

Pages