I love Vevmoney 2.0: The Throwback (Viewers Thread)

568 posts / 0 new
Last post

Tbone123 wrote:

Damn. Gold curse. Original gold curse at that. The original ones dropping like flies lol. Now apparently DAF is out so.*Looks at HT/Kajun/Alaina*Don’t let it get you too.

Guess throwing that challenge wasn’t the best idea, eh?

Nah it was. 

Tbone123 wrote:

Damn. Gold curse. Original gold curse at that. The original ones dropping like flies lol. Now apparently DAF is out so.*Looks at HT/Kajun/Alaina*Don’t let it get you too.

Guess throwing that challenge wasn’t the best idea, eh?

Im chillin lol. 

TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:

#TeamAshleyER

did Ash sign up or this about Alaina lol

umm what do u think

Tbone123 wrote:

Damn. Gold curse. Original gold curse at that. The original ones dropping like flies lol. Now apparently DAF is out so.*Looks at HT/Kajun/Alaina*Don’t let it get you too.

Guess throwing that challenge wasn’t the best idea, eh?

lmaoooo

wow okay that’s how they do me in 2018

Porkchop is such a hoe.

Porkchop is such a hoe.

Who?

KennyER wrote:

TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:#TeamAshleyER

did Ash sign up or this about Alaina lol

umm what do u think

lmaooo

here for LIABILITEA lmao.

damn greco is out? all good man all good. 

 

King Gamer snatched these hoes lmao

King Gamer snatched these hoes lmao

nah people are just dumb. So stfu bitch

lmao how hanger void me nxt to someone who was finna quit and then end up in the bottom 3.

did she just jay herself, i think so

KennyER wrote:

King Gamer snatched these hoes lmao

nah people are just dumb. So stfu bitch

sorry boo

hannamez8 wrote:

KennyER wrote:King Gamer snatched these hoes lmao

nah people are just dumb. So stfu bitch

sorry boo

lmao how hanger void me nxt to someone who was finna quit and then end up in the bottom 3.did she just jay herself, i think so

weeee stillll maddddd

& I would do it again if I knew he were to quit even 2 seconds after ur void. 

Next topic!!

flyguy wrote:

lmao how hanger void me nxt to someone who was finna quit and then end up in the bottom 3.did she just jay herself, i think so

weeee stillll maddddd& I would do it again if I knew he were to quit even 2 seconds after ur void. Next topic!!

lmao duh cause u not real is tht supposed to surprise me. same topic!!!

once again go back to ur thread and let us viewers talk shit in peace damn 

once again go back to ur thread and let us viewers talk shit in peace damn 

iii think tf not lmao

hannamez8 wrote:

flyguy wrote:lmao how hanger void me nxt to someone who was finna quit and then end up in the bottom 3.did she just jay herself, i think so

weeee stillll maddddd& I would do it again if I knew he were to quit even 2 seconds after ur void. Next topic!!

lmao duh cause u not real is tht supposed to surprise me. same topic!!!

i am real. Like u making it seem I picked someone I dislike over you. We went over this, you had people you would pick over me. I had mines. So idg the problem, nor will I ever cause this dumb.

!play IM REALLLLLL - ja rule 

Ika is the perfect icon for Hanna tbh

Ika is the perfect icon for Hanna tbh

Hmm

KennyER wrote:

Ika is the perfect icon for Hanna tbh

Hmm

its not a compliment Wink

hannamez8 wrote:

KennyER wrote:Ika is the perfect icon for Hanna tbh

Hmm

its not a compliment Wink

thanks!

flyguy wrote:

hannamez8 wrote:

flyguy wrote:lmao how hanger void me nxt to someone who was finna quit and then end up in the bottom 3.did she just jay herself, i think so

weeee stillll maddddd& I would do it again if I knew he were to quit even 2 seconds after ur void. Next topic!!

lmao duh cause u not real is tht supposed to surprise me. same topic!!!

i am real. Like u making it seem I picked someone I dislike over you. We went over this, you had people you would pick over me. I had mines. So idg the problem, nor will I ever cause this dumb.

its not a problem its a issue 

Personal issue*

Personal issue*

within urself for being a fake friend 

hannamez8 wrote:

Personal issue*

within urself for being a fake friend 

if u thinking that helps u, sure? Lol

flyguy wrote:

hannamez8 wrote:Personal issue*

within urself for being a fake friend 

if u thinking that helps u, sure? Lol

back to ur thread yet? 

I'm thankful

Pages