I love Vevmoney 2.0: The Throwback (Official Game Thread)

6497 posts / 0 new
Last post

Lmfao I really can’t. Both ppl who came for me went back to back without me lifting a finger. God really loves me <3

nahh its just my poor communication.

And then what? 

What is the schedule for this week Jamie? Any deadline challenges?

Nah, don’t worry about it. Check back in Monday.

Razor wrote:

Nah, don’t worry about it. Check back in Monday.

So it's a date? You just made my valentines day.

I'm out right now sorry! I do know that after the vault is closed at 9am there will be an op I'm trying to decide if ima give y'all the day off for vday. I'm thinking the 24 op will be posted when I get in. Sometime after midnight. You are chilling until midnight unless there is a revote.

Pause... votes are due at 9AM? Lmaooooo 

Pause... votes are due at 9AM? Lmaooooo 

mhm just in case people think I got time for ties.

rdy fr this power outin 

rdy fr this power outin 

but this is jamie

LiabiliTEA wrote:

rdy fr this power outin 

but this is jamie

lmfaooo yaaasss my girl brittanya!

op will be posted tonight when I get in around midnight. 24 hour deadline.

Jamie, I really do have to give it to you. Your ratings for this game are off the charts! You got people that aren’t even members of Vevmo watching our show religiously. S/o to my fans/haters, I love you all. 

Me and Annie deserve an episode title since it's the hottest topic rn.

Idg what the issue is with someone voting Aristocrat in, her ass voted you first. 

Major Game Update:

Ceej3 is quitting the game! No OP. No ELIM. Individual challenge number 8 will be posted when I get in tonight. Sometime after midnight. 24 hour deadline. THERE IS A DEADLINE CHALLENGE TONIGHT FOR THE REMANING 9 PLAYERS. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS.

Good luck guys! I have a bunch of personal issues I’m dealing with, so it’s best if I quit. Thanks Jamie for the fun! 

Good luck guys! I have a bunch of personal issues I’m dealing with, so it’s best if I quit. Thanks Jamie for the fun! 

Good vibes to you! Hope everything settles down❤️

you will be missed! I hope everything works out!!!

Ceej3 wrote:

Good vibes to you! Hope everything settles down❤️

Thanks HT!! ❤️

Ceej3 wrote:

you will be missed! I hope everything works out!!!

Thanks Jamie. ❤️

Bitch what? Can we not just keep going tho? My ass showed up last night for no damn reason. Why didn’t Ceej quit at the DLL challenge and Greco could’ve stayed :/

Bitch what? Can we not just keep going tho? My ass showed up last night for no damn reason. Why didn’t Ceej quit at the DLL challenge and Greco could’ve stayed :/

hmmm tbh I should let Greco replace ceej3

I'm gonna think about letting Greco replace ceej and continuing the OP with the remaining bottom 3. I get back to y'all tonight. It'll either be a challenge or overdraft protection posted when I get in. Later everyone! Happy Valentine's day!

gamer73 wrote:

Nah cause his ass lost something too lmao. Just continue on w the game. If you bring someone back it needs to be a challenge or something to fight back. All of em been eliminated so it wouldn’t be fair IMO. 

JamieFire wrote:

gamer73 wrote:Bitch what? Can we not just keep going tho? My ass showed up last night for no damn reason. Why didn’t Ceej quit at the DLL challenge and Greco could’ve stayed :/

Nah cause his ass lost something too lmao. Just continue on w the game. If you bring someone back it needs to be a challenge or something to fight back. All of em been eliminated so it wouldn’t be fair IMO. 

I think its more fair to bring someone back that has been here the entire time and got eliminated on a fluke over someone off the streets. I'm gonna think about it and get back to y'all!

Hell nah girl 

i thougth we we're tryin move it alng n e way . we @ 10 know nd we cn keep it movin w OP tnite 

How’s it a fluke if it was apart of the challenge

Pages