Ex on the Beach -USA (Season 1)

5500 posts / 0 new
Last post

vevmo needs to have a mute button like twitter , i’m tired of aggy bitches like ashkelseyfan stinking up vevmo 

Guys, AKF has a point. Taylor is a pretty white blond girl, so she's obvi right in the situation.

I’ve actually gotten bored reading the discourse surrounding this show on social media. Neither of these women are rootable characters. One spits when she’s mad and the other lies about restraining orders to get her way.

Neither of them will be talked about a month after this episode airs and I doubt either will do another show. 

I’ve actually gotten bored reading the discourse surrounding this show on social media. Neither of these women are rootable characters. One spits when she’s mad and the other lies about restraining orders to get her way.Neither of them will be talked about a month after this episode airs and I doubt either will do another show

we can all just hope and pray for this. 

I’ve actually gotten bored reading the discourse surrounding this show on social media. Neither of these women are rootable characters. One spits when she’s mad and the other lies about restraining orders to get her way.Neither of them will be talked about a month after this episode airs and I doubt either will do another show. 

Atleast one of them was contacted for season 2 of this 

TuesDaze wrote:

I’ve actually gotten bored reading the discourse surrounding this show on social media. Neither of these women are rootable characters. One spits when she’s mad and the other lies about restraining orders to get her way.Neither of them will be talked about a month after this episode airs and I doubt either will do another show. 

oh I’m sure Alicia got offers just like how they wanted her on Final Reckoning. I just don’t see her doing it so that’s why I’m saying she’ll fade 

PinkRose wrote:

TuesDaze wrote:I’ve actually gotten bored reading the discourse surrounding this show on social media. Neither of these women are rootable characters. One spits when she’s mad and the other lies about restraining orders to get her way.Neither of them will be talked about a month after this episode airs and I doubt either will do another show. 

oh I’m sure Alicia got offers just like how they wanted her on Final Reckoning. I just don’t see her doing it so that’s why I’m saying she’ll fade 

Which makes zero sense cause she literally could've been replaced by a manikin on Vendettas.

TuesDaze wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

TuesDaze wrote:I’ve actually gotten bored reading the discourse surrounding this show on social media. Neither of these women are rootable characters. One spits when she’s mad and the other lies about restraining orders to get her way.Neither of them will be talked about a month after this episode airs and I doubt either will do another show. 

Which makes zero sense cause she literally could've been replaced by a manikin on Vendettas.

legit thought this said ‘napkin’ not manikin and honestly is still true 

PinkRose wrote:

On Shanley's live with her, she was asked and did said on vendettas she wasn't in shape due to recently came from surgery. But even still stated is unsure. She might though and I kind of want to see her redeem herself

TuesDaze wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

On Shanley's live with her, she was asked and did said on vendettas she wasn't in shape due to recently came from surgery. But even still stated is unsure. She might though and I kind of want to see her redeem herself

You don't really have to be in shape to move poles and link them into a ladder lol but agreed, Alicia can get another chance as long as she doesn't take KellyAnne's spot again

I pray Victoria’s phone number gets burned off that face of the planet 

Get Blu and Jenn from BGC on this so we can finally get Jenn on The Challenge to wreck hoes.

Get Blu and Jenn from BGC on this so we can finally get Jenn on The Challenge to wreck hoes.

Dreamdoll wrote:

When Taylor wants to suddenly speak about the Eddie situation just cause she getting dragged so more on IG

this girl needs to eat a tide pod 

Get Jenn from BGC on this so we can finally get Jenn on The Challenge to wreck hoes.

I pray Victoria’s phone number gets burned off that face of the planet 

She has been wallpaper on this

victoria can get burned off the face of the planet too

Yasss! Queen Jenn getting that 2nd Win! ❤>>>>>>>>>

Jenn was a great competitor but I will always be teamrocky lol the same I was team Cat and Kristin but everybody loved Lea and didnt say anything about her spitting on Kristin ( I hope im spelling her name right)

therealworlders wrote:

vevmo needs to have a mute button like twitter , i’m tired of aggy bitches like ashkelseyfan stinking up vevmo 

Guys, AKF has a point. Taylor is a pretty white blond girl, so she's obvi right in the situation.

duh.

because my fave on vendettas and final reckoning was also one of the blonde white girls...

Shanley has grown up & Mature so much

That was nice of Shanley! Cameron is horrible!

and Alicia hating ass agreeing with him does not surprise me. Lol

https://twitter.com/exonthebeach/status/1007291583841136641?s=12

and now we all realise why Cameron was not excited for this to get aired. All these reality people hypocritical as fuck. And alicia sitting there cuddling into joe and nodding as if she isn’t easy as a 5 year olds homework chasing another one of Taylor’s left overs. 

Shanley for the win though, also props to chase for calling Camerons bullshit. 

Shanley has grown up & Mature so much

she is deff one of the few that takes a step back when she saw herself on tv and changed herself. Props to her and props to her for sticking up for taylor (or really more for women everywhere). Lord knows I hate Taylor but Cam was really trying it smfh.

Tvandcoffee wrote:

https://twitter.com/exonthebeach/status/1007291583841136641?s=12

and now we all realise why Cameron was not excited for this to get aired. All these reality people hypocritical as fuck. And alicia sitting there cuddling into joe and nodding as if she isn’t easy as a 5 year olds homework chasing another one of Taylor’s left overs. Shanley for the win though, also props to chase for calling Camerons bullshit. 

It's actually the other way around but go off

Shanley being a real friend something Angela & Victoria will never be but she cut Shanley off smh 

Pink kinda silent on her Giraffe lover being trash in the preview Smile

Littleitaly wrote:

Tvandcoffee wrote:https://twitter.com/exonthebeach/status/1007291583841136641?s=12

and now we all realise why Cameron was not excited for this to get aired. All these reality people hypocritical as fuck. And alicia sitting there cuddling into joe and nodding as if she isn’t easy as a 5 year olds homework chasing another one of Taylor’s left overs. Shanley for the win though, also props to chase for calling Camerons bullshit. 

It's actually the other way around but go off

Right? Lol All the guys they have in common Alicia hooked up with first, hence Taylor was the one that got Alicia leftovers

Pink kinda silent on her Giraffe lover being trash in the preview Smile

He is still the hotter guy on this physically, All of the guys on this show have the same trashy mentality as him. None of them are anything above the type of guy any girl or guy should date.

Pages