Ex on the Beach -USA (Season 1)

3444 posts / 0 new
Last post

He look roughhhhh lmaooo. I feel so bad. What the fuck was Faith seeing tho??

probably money tbh

gamer73 wrote:

probably money tbh

Still not making enough as legendary 9 year old millionaire pop rapper lil tay. 

If the special was an indication, she was happy to see him so it was more than money lmao prolly fucked her silly.

He's one of those people that should wear a hat/bandana all the time a lá Bret Michaels or Papoose.

I really hope that was a joke.... We all know it's Tor'i who is the daddy of the show

Maybe i was just trollin or not Wink

We all know Tor'i is the top daddy of Derrick Henry on the show 

Ummmm....

Charles

Faith has an HoH tattoo lmaoo??

Ummmm....

What is this? Lmao

Faith has an HoH tattoo lmaoo??

Just checked, she does DEAD.

rideordie95 wrote:

Ummmm....

What is this? Lmao

Stevie wonder and queen Faith

Told y'all that's why she was excited to see him lmaooooooooo

He really do look like a mix of Predator and Stevie Wonder. 

lmaooooooo

Faith is trash! Like goodbye. 

lmao. There is such a disconnect of everyone who watches VPR not liking Faith and some of you hyping her up like she is gonna be the greatest addition to the show ever. Guess we will see when the season starts

lmao. There is such a disconnect of everyone who watches VPR not liking Faith and some of you hyping her up like she is gonna be the greatest addition to the show ever. Guess we will see when the season starts

You will either love or hate her. She's very polarizing imo

el_greco wrote:

How? She didn’t do much her season as a friend and then she banged Jax then nothing.

el_greco wrote:

Welp........we will see very soon. I'm giving her a clean slate. Smile

HonestTea101 wrote:

el_greco wrote:lmao. There is such a disconnect of everyone who watches VPR not liking Faith and some of you hyping her up like she is gonna be the greatest addition to the show ever. Guess we will see when the season starts

How? She didn’t do much her season as a friend and then she banged Jax then nothing.

Facts. She came on with Lala and Lala steamrolled all over her. 

Most people who watch VPR don't like Faith. Hence why she downgraded and got on MTV shows that get less than a million viewers each week compared to Bravo shows ☕️

Kudos to her though. And her hair looks a mess. 

Since she knows about this site & may be looking as we speak, would you kindly explain why you lightened your cast pic? Smile

HonestTea101 wrote:

el_greco wrote:lmao. There is such a disconnect of everyone who watches VPR not liking Faith and some of you hyping her up like she is gonna be the greatest addition to the show ever. Guess we will see when the season starts

She's clearly out for fame, but Bravo is way above her and what she could bring. Agree with JJ about being better on trash MTV.

I bet you some people will appreciate her bitchiness others will drag her like Ratalie for being a fraud and fame whore.

I mean Faith was really outta line with them preppy white folks, so of course she couldn't really pop off....

Since she knows about this site & may be looking as we speak, would you kindly explain why you lightened your cast pic? Smile

I dont get this either, her pigmentation isn't off or anything in that picture nor is she like Kam where she's gotta even it out (although I still don't know about that). Like why she gotta feed into "Lighter=better" whole mess. I know you finna drag her for that Biggrin

Most people who watch VPR don't like Faith. Hence why she downgraded and got on MTV shows that get less than a million viewers each week compared to Bravo shows ☕️Kudos to her though. And her hair looks a mess. 

I like the fact that she decided to come with those b/c she could've easily came with some fuckery like she supposedly had on her other show lmaooooooo we trying to get away from the Jasmine/Rashida nonsense.

I like when they look more like this with the blunted tips tho lol my OCD is funny like that.

Graphik wrote:

I dont get this either, her pigmentation isn't off or anything in that picture nor is she like Kam where she's gotta even it out (although I still don't know about that). Like why she gotta feed into "Lighter=better" whole mess. I know you finna drag her for that Biggrin

We'll see. That's why I'm on the fence with her lol don't bring that type of shit to MTV of all places. 

Hers looked heavy! Like worst than Da'Vonnne's on Big Brother lol 

Kajun wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

Facts. She came on with Lala and Lala steamrolled all over her. 

Lala and James are probably the reason VPR is still good/even on. They could use more fresh people for that show

Stevie Predator actually doesn't look too bad here. He looks way better than him coming arriving at the beach☕

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhp8qIKDMti/

Pages