Challengers That Need to Return

147 posts / 0 new
Last post

Gamer hi baby

Now stop spamming Acute  you little pain in the butt!

From the past seasons of ayto and rw st thomas- bad blood

Returners: Robb, Swift, Marlon, Jordan (although hes on season 30), Jay, Theo, Nia, Averey, Hailey, Sylvia, Anika

Debuts: Joi, Jamie, Jenny, Arielle, Violetta, CeeJai, Jenna T., Tya, Katrina, Anna, Brian, Jason, Dean, Dylan, Dione, Robbie, Will, Kassius, Mike

Returners: Adam, JJ, Devin (although hes on season 30), Brittany, Briana (although shes on season 30), Cheyenne

Debuts: Dre, Scali, Wes, Pratt, Connor, Austin, Giovanni, Prosper, Eddie, Jaylan, Coleysia, Jacy, Paris, Chelsey, Camille, Tyranny, Kam, Alicia

Special Editions

Returners: Svetlana, Beth, Coral, KellyAnne, Veronica(although shes on season 30), Jonna, Cooke, Shane L, Tyler D., Ty, Brandon N., Derrick (although hes on season 30), CJ, The Miz

Debuts: TAMI ROMAN, Scott Herman, 

Brianna Taylor was perfect for the challenge. Could have seen her becoming a major character if she was on the shows more. 

britini hollywood

 

Brandon Nelson

Dunbar

Cohutta

Theresa

Mark Long

Kellyanne

Trey

Pipe Dream: But two teams. Challengers (non-winners) and New timers (everyone that is debuting).

I want back Nia, Emily S. Scott Herman (Debuts)

Derrick, Veronica, Darrell and Jordan were all on my list and they got them all back, so clutch. I'd really like them to bring back Frank S, Brad and it would be really cool to get one more season out of Landon. Real shame they couldn't even get him for the Champs vs Pros mini special.

Debuts- 

Ashley Lindley

CeeJai Jenkins

Tyara Hooks

Jenna Thomason

Violetta Milerman

Madison Channing

Paris Eike

Tyler Abron

Joi Niemeyer 

Mike Manning 

Tyler Pratt

Edward Williams

Jason Hill

Dean Bart-Plange

Dylan Moore

Robbie Padovano

Jaylan Adlam

Debut ( not you DA jk jk ) :

- Lolo Jones.

- Louise Hazel.

Pre Season 30 List (Just finished Invasion)

Old School RW: 

Danny R 

Melissa H.

Coral

Aneesa 

Alton 

Steven 

RR

Katie 

Darrell

Shane 

Abram 

Derrick

FM: 

Ev 

Sydney-St.Thomas 

Isaac

Brianna 

J.D

Jonna 

Jemmye 

Adam 

Cooke 

Dustin 

Nany 

Naomi

Marie

Robb 

FM2

Cara-Maria

Portland-Present 

Averey 

Johnny 

Joi

Jordan 

Marlon 

Nia 

Cory

Thomas 

Bruno

Anna 

Katrina 

Mike

Theo

Bloodlines

Anthony

Jamie 

Michael

Mitch 

Raphy 

Rianna 

AYTO (Only Saw Rivals III)G

Cheyenne

Devin

Simon from RW:Paris, had no idea he was a stud now.  Make it happen MTV.

Debuts- Ashley LindleyCeeJai JenkinsTyara HooksJenna ThomasonVioletta MilermanMadison ChanningParis EikeTyler AbronJoi Niemeyer Mike Manning Tyler PrattEdward WilliamsJason HillDean Bart-PlangeDylan MooreRobbie PadovanoJaylan Adlam

Add Daisy for RW: Portland.

debuts :

- Lolo Jones

- Louise Hazel

- Lindsey Jacobellis

- Tia Blanco

- CM Punk

- Shawne Merriman

- Gus Kenworthy

- Louie Vito

- Kamerion Wimbley

Fixed.

I might be in the minority but i would LOVE to see Brandon Nelson and Preston return.  I think both are hugely underated!

I might be in the minority but i would LOVE to see Brandon Nelson and Preston return.  I think both are hugely underated!

Preston yes. He's very underrated because he's gay and he's not a big guy, but he actually does very well in missions.

I know it's never happening at this point, but I want Noor to return. He was such a breath of fresh air.

Nia, CeeJai, Tya, Beth, Tina, Jaylan, Eddie, Swift, Preston, Brandon N.

I want Nany, Theresa, Evelyn and Cooke for the girls to come back. So much competition!

I want Jamie Larson to debut SO BADLY.

Males: I want Jordan to keep coming back, I want Marlon, Frank S, Trey, Brad, LANDON and even Abram.

 

ohhaiii wrote:

I might be in the minority but i would LOVE to see Brandon Nelson and Preston return.  I think both are hugely underated!

Preston yes. He's very underrated because he's gay and he's not a big guy, but he actually does very well in missions.I know it's never happening at this point, but I want Noor to return. He was such a breath of fresh air.

No to both. I think he's under estimated because of his size and he seemed like he did very well on missions but that's beacuse of the low expection people had on him, but I think he's just an okay competitor. An easy win for anyone.

Still waiting for the queen to make her epic return. She’d wreck all these girls.

Still waiting for the queen to make her epic return. She’d wreck all these girls.

Who's that?

AlwaysAMess wrote:

Still waiting for the queen to make her epic return. She’d wreck all these girls.

Who's that?

Queen Cooke

Nia Moore
Dan Walsh
Raphy Medrano
Marlon Williams
CJ Koegel
Jonna Mannion
Anthony Bartolotte
Frank Sweeney

Challengers who needs to debut :

Goddess Jenny Delich
King Brian Williams
Violetta Milerman
Dylan Moore
Tyler Pratt
Tyara Hooks
Giovanni Rivera <3
Connor Smith
Jason Hill
Michael Halpern <3 <3
Scott Herman 
 

audreyhorne wrote:

ohhaiii wrote:I might be in the minority but i would LOVE to see Brandon Nelson and Preston return.  I think both are hugely underated!

Preston yes. He's very underrated because he's gay and he's not a big guy, but he actually does very well in missions.I know it's never happening at this point, but I want Noor to return. He was such a breath of fresh air.

No to both. I think he's under estimated because of his size and he seemed like he did very well on missions but that's beacuse of the low expection people had on him, but I think he's just an okay competitor. An easy win for anyone.

I think Preston has a lot of natural athletic ability.  Strength is something he will never excell in but in all the weird missions he as always done extremely well. Just because he isn't big doesnt mean he wasn't a good competitor.  Top tier? No but still better than a lot of competitors.

I also think Brandon is EXTREMELY underestimated.  He has only lost to either great competitors (Kenny/Wes, Derrick) or when he had a disadvantage in the elimination (puzzle with Cara Maria, openhiemer to Zach, DQ with Katelynn who had a broken foot)  I think he should be given another shot because he has a lot more potential than a lot of the guys on the cast today.

Nia MooreDan WalshRaphy MedranoMarlon WilliamsCJ KoegelJonna MannionAnthony BartolotteFrank SweeneyChallengers who needs to debut :Goddess Jenny DelichKing Brian WilliamsVioletta MilermanDylan MooreTyler PrattTyara HooksGiovanni Rivera <3Connor SmithJason HillMichael Halpern <3 <3Scott Herman  

id pass to Michael Halpern. He almost got his ass kicked by derrick h.

Ruthie!

Ruthie!

The ultimate queen!

Anika should return but not as a contestant but as a host and replace TJs creepy ass. They should book her quick before her fame takes off and she leaves them to dust.

Anika should return but not as a contestant but as a host and replace TJs creepy ass. They should book her quick before her fame takes off and she leaves them to dust.

Who?

richjoe92 wrote:

audreyhorne wrote:

ohhaiii wrote:I might be in the minority but i would LOVE to see Brandon Nelson and Preston return.  I think both are hugely underated!

Preston yes. He's very underrated because he's gay and he's not a big guy, but he actually does very well in missions.I know it's never happening at this point, but I want Noor to return. He was such a breath of fresh air.

No to both. I think he's under estimated because of his size and he seemed like he did very well on missions but that's beacuse of the low expection people had on him, but I think he's just an okay competitor. An easy win for anyone.

I think Preston has a lot of natural athletic ability.  Strength is something he will never excell in but in all the weird missions he as always done extremely well. Just because he isn't big doesnt mean he wasn't a good competitor.  Top tier? No but still better than a lot of competitors.I also think Brandon is EXTREMELY underestimated.  He has only lost to either great competitors (Kenny/Wes, Derrick) or when he had a disadvantage in the elimination (puzzle with Cara Maria, openhiemer to Zach, DQ with Katelynn who had a broken foot)  I think he should be given another shot because he has a lot more potential than a lot of the guys on the cast today.

I don't think he has a lot of athletic ability. He never really show cased much, granted I never really paid attention to him. So I'll look back, but I hardly doubt he has natural athleticism. His height is an advantage, and despite strenght is not needed to be an indicator of being athletic, he needs strength to excel in this game. So I disagree that Preston is any better than expected, which is bottom tier. He had one good showing in Free Agents and its only beacause eople wrote him off, that the bare minimum is already excellent enough.

Brandon on the other hand has natural athleticism. He has potential to be a good competitor, simply size and luck isn't on his side.

Pages