The Challenge XXX: Dirty 30 - Tori Deal

270 posts / 0 new
Last post

Tori absolutely gets credit for the first 2. The third one is more difficult but the objective wasn't to be the first done. Tori has performed very well. Just like Aneesa. 

Katie gets credit for the winning those missions as she contributed. 

Cooke continues to get credit for doing nothing because people like her. Marie too. So let's give credit to someone actually earning it. 

iamAPPLE wrote:

justintime wrote:I'm really impressed by her! She's a rookie and won the first three challenges. The other girls need to watch out for Tori. 

won the first three challenges? Challenge 1: 4th place. Since when Does finishing fourth make you a winner? That ain't even bronze challenge 2: top 4. No info beyond that but saying that she won because of top 4 is pressing it challenge 3: finishes in the top half. 50% chance of winning this challenge, that's not really an impressive win

She was part of the winners on every challenge and safe from elimination. Quit nit picking. She literally couldn't be doing any better

kailah was the winner in challenge 1. Camila second. Calling fourth place a winner is Weak.

you can call her a winner all you want but quit acting like winner holds anybody signicance in a challenge where half the girls are also winners 

Tori absolutely gets credit for the first 2. The third one is more difficult but the objective wasn't to be the first done. Tori has performed very well. Just like Aneesa. Katie gets credit for the winning those missions as she contributed. Cooke continues to get credit for doing nothing because people like her. Marie too. So let's give credit to someone actually earning it. 

Tori absolutely gets credit for the first 2. The third one is more difficult but the objective wasn't to be the first done. Tori has performed very well. Just like Aneesa. Katie gets credit for the winning those missions as she contributed. Cooke continues to get credit for doing nothing because people like her. Marie too. So let's give credit to someone actually earning it. 

Marie is a winner though. She won the third challenge. hehehe. Also im pretty sure her team finished top 4 in a mission or two on seasons. That's a WIN

cooke was top two in a couple of challenges in addition to being a real  winner in the final challenge. Real winner meaning #1, not some top 68 crap being counted as a "win." 

Tori was fourth and top 3/4

Marie won the second portion of the purge with her team, which IMO, was the weaker team. Then legend also performed well on the second challenge and won the third challenge of the season. Let's not forget that she's 1/2 of the team that got out Alton & Nany...... two very strong competitors. & I don't care what anyone says, Alton didn't throw that elim, he even said so himself. 

Alton can claim whatever he wants. That's still Marie's only elimination win. Weak

marie gets a win for part 3. She didn't advance from the first stage on mission 1 and wasn't top 2 in her heat on mission 2. Coming up short per usual whereas Tori's always been safe from the start. 

Hopefully Marie actually does something this season because all the hype is making you guys look clueless 

Marie team got like fourth place in a mission or two on seasons. fourth place is a winner now right? 

Arguably the hottest and funniest. Will be one of the tougher female challengers of all time if she stays on for multiple challenges 

Its not Arguable in my eyes . Tori is absolutely the hottest girl in the house !

Marie team got like fourth place in a mission or two on seasons. fourth place is a winner now right? 

If the rules are--the top 4 make up the inner circle then the objective is to make the inner circle.   Marie won how many on Seasons?   None--weak ass cast and they won zero missions.  Not one.  Zero.  Marie couldn't even avoid coming in last on her only mission on Invasion.

Now i want Tori to beat Marie...I probably won't be that lucky but I'll settle for anyone not named Cara or Camila beating her at this point

Its not Arguable in my eyes . Tori is absolutely the hottest girl in the house !

Love her personality and her desire to play the game but I don't think she's that atrractive.  Though this season doesn't exactly have the best looking cast

Y'all are annoying

SmallVille wrote:

Its not Arguable in my eyes . Tori is absolutely the hottest girl in the house !

Love her personality and her desire to play the game but I don't think she's that atrractive.

dis i agree with

Its not Arguable in my eyes . Tori is absolutely the hottest girl in the house !

kvm1977 wrote:

SmallVille wrote:Its not Arguable in my eyes . Tori is absolutely the hottest girl in the house !

Love her personality and her desire to play the game but I don't think she's that atrractive.

dis i agree with

She's definitely not ugly or anything.   Just not stunningly beautiful.  She's not Cara Z or Mallory or Arissa.

Gorgeous icon.

THE hottest girl on the cast. #Stunning

iamAPPLE wrote:

Marie team got like fourth place in a mission or two on seasons. fourth place is a winner now right? 

If the rules are--the top 4 make up the inner circle then the objective is to make the inner circle.   Marie won how many on Seasons?   None--weak ass cast and they won zero missions.  Not one.  Zero.  Marie couldn't even avoid coming in last on her only mission on Invasion.Now i want Tori to beat Marie...I probably won't be that lucky but I'll settle for anyone not named Cara or Camila beating her at this point

She technically didn't win in the first challenge. There was no winner circle. So even if you stretch it with "rules says top 32 are winners" she still gets no title. Who honestly calls 4th place a winner? Solid and good showing but winner? This is why I was poking fun at Marie for getting fourth place on seasons in a few missions. 4th place on bots missions are a joke but 4th place in the barrel rolling challenge means you're some god now . 

And then of course you have the last mission which is even more of a joke to win. she "won" too with half of the cast 

her only legit win thus far was the tomato crap and even then it wasn't proven that she would've beaten Nicole or Cara 

nobody else in challenge history has ever gotten this much credit for getting fourth place. Even the vast majority of second placers don't be get as much credit as tori Is getting form 4th place 

Tori is getting overrated as of now. Not saying she won't kick ass in the future but saying that she's winning because she's finishing 4th and on the winning TEAM which is literally half the girls  is really taking away the significance  of what a winner really is. tell me what other challenge where you credit someone as a winner when they finish fourth, top four, and the winning team.  I guess katie Doyle was a beast on gauntlet 3 then since she won 10 missions ....oops I mean she was on the team that won 10 missions

 Thank you!  Finally  someone makes sense in this thread.  This bitch is highly overrated.

I think one on one in an elimination if it does happen Camila could drag her. But she is a good competitor and I give her props.

Anyone else find her basic? I was expecting her to be funny but she's just kinda boring and corny to me. 

Anyone else find her basic? I was expecting her to be funny but she's just kinda boring and corny to me. 

She's always been very Sarah esque. Friendly with everyone, trying to get house activies or jokes together, and good competitor.

Tori may not be the competitor they're making her out to be, but she's a breath of fresh air compared to the trash they usually bring on. The other new girls are all up in their feelings, constantly, but Tori has also shown herself to be very self-aware and lighthearted, which is nice. 

I'm honestly over her, all she's done is insert herself up Cara and Camila's asses. Her personality is a little tryhard for me too. She seemed very natural and fun on AYTO but now that she's done a couple shows she seems like she's trying to create a personality that people want to see rather than just being herself

Don't get the hype, she's a follower and nothing else. 

Are people calling her a follower because she's jumping on the anti-Aneesa bandwagon? If so, I disagree because Aneesa voted her in. 

If it's over her being friends with Cara and Camilla, only time will tell if she finally makes moves to eliminate them (or spoilers but not for me). She did say that this is her first  challenge so she wants to lay low on one of the first episodes.

but she's a breath of fresh air compared to the trash they usually bring on. The other new girls are all up in their feelings, constantly,

Shes spent the whole season crying over some dude that got eliminated two years ago.

Damn people turned on her...

good competitor but annoying ass personality

At least she has a personality. She isnt going to be boring and the more seasons she does the more drama she will get into. And she is a good competitor. Im still a Tori fan

This ain’t Jennifer MTV groupie kiss ass or Brittany Flopi thread. This is Legend Deal thread. Still my bitch. And still LEAGUES above them. I find it amazing how much of a seemingly fan Jennifer seems around her. It’s so cute.

This ain’t Jennifer MTV groupie kiss ass or Brittany Flopi thread. This is Legend Deal thread. Still my bitch. And still LEAGUES above them. I find it amazing how much of a seemingly fan Jennifer seems around her. It’s so cute.

Tori has been nothing but a groupie this season. You can already tell they're grooming her to be the next fan favorite with her linking up with Bananas, Cara, and Camila.

Pages