The Challenge XXX: Dirty 30 - The Sinister Six

315 posts / 0 new
Last post

Do they even acknowledge Camila being there at this point?

And Cara's fears are more warranted 

Sorry Jordan, gravity works.

Fucking stupid to land on stone pavement like that rly...

Do they even acknowledge Camila being there at this point?

They've heavily edited her out since her racist rant

Welp.... jordan DID ask for barrel rolls 

Remember when Jordan was laughing at/trying to psych Cara out? 

kvm1977 wrote:

Do they even acknowledge Camila being there at this point?

They've heavily edited her out since her racist rant

whaaatt??? What happened ?

Welp.... jordan DID ask for barrel rolls 

THE WHOLE WORKS

Challenge 17 wrote:

kvm1977 wrote:Do they even acknowledge Camila being there at this point?

They've heavily edited her out since her racist rant

whaaatt??? What happened ?

class started 2 hours ago

TwoStrikes wrote:

Welp.... jordan DID ask for barrel rolls 

THE WHOLE WORKS

ketchup and mustard 

Fucking stupid to land on stone pavement like that rly...

not for One... MILLION... dollars *tj eye squint*

xHollyangel wrote:

Fucking stupid to land on stone pavement like that rly...

not for One... MILLION... dollars *tj eye squint*

lmao

Derrick is such a dad

Fucking stupid to land on stone pavement like that rly...

Seriously!  Like, wtf?

Love how Derrick is running out....Class Act, hope it's good karma.

Jordan won’t even let them examine him and just wants to walk it off???? I feel like that’s... not allowed?

Derrick the paramedic 

They must’ve hired some bootleg ass company.

Camila and Cara land in Guam...if only

Lmao landed head first

"uhokay pufect"

Derrick has grown so much in the past few years

thats some broken leg alright .....

Camila and Cara land in Guam...if only

Yeah just go across the world, makes sense 

take a shot every time the word “dirty” is mentioned

Why is TJ doing video recordings. This is lazy af. I hope there is a point to this.

You ain't the only one Tori...

aye they are playing Vince Staples

hannamez8 wrote:

xHollyangel wrote:Fucking stupid to land on stone pavement like that rly...

not for One... MILLION... dollars *tj eye squint*

lmao

lmaooo

thats some broken leg alright .....

Honestly lol

Pages