The Challenge XXX: Dirty 30 - Nicole Ramos

244 posts / 0 new
Last post

yeah, all the make up comments shes getting arent jokes or "humor" so i dont know why youre praising her for taking it as such. what she needs to do is take them seriously because any girl who wears that much make up has a problem and should thus treat it as such

It's her problem? If she wants to put layers of make up its her business

Right

Also if someone could me some good screencaps of her confessional looks this season that'd be nice Smile

Loving her without her cousin. She could be serious threat if she trained hard. 

iamAPPLE wrote:

yeah, all the make up comments shes getting arent jokes or "humor" so i dont know why youre praising her for taking it as such. what she needs to do is take them seriously because any girl who wears that much make up has a problem and should thus treat it as such

It's her problem? If she wants to put layers of make up its her business

whats your point? oh i guess if its someone else's problem then we shouldnt have nothin to say about it

then i guess you better shut the forum down hun

furthermore, that amount of make up is misrepresentation of oneself thus it is everyone elses biz as long as thats how shes selling herself. dont no man or woman wanna be lying in bed with that only to wake up next to a monster the next day or be payin child support to some children of the corn lookin' fiends with hideous features that you didnt expect cause mommy hid her own with make up and plastic surgery

PinkRose wrote:

iamAPPLE wrote:yeah, all the make up comments shes getting arent jokes or "humor" so i dont know why youre praising her for taking it as such. what she needs to do is take them seriously because any girl who wears that much make up has a problem and should thus treat it as such

It's her problem? If she wants to put layers of make up its her business

whats your point? oh i guess if its someone else's problem then we shouldnt have nothin to say about itthen i guess you better shut the forum down hunfurthermore, that amount of make up is misrepresentation of oneself thus it is everyone elses biz as long as thats how shes selling herself. dont no man or woman wanna be lying in bed with that only to wake up next to a monster the next day or be payin child support to some children of the corn lookin' fiends with hideous features that you didnt expect cause mommy hid her own with make up and plastic surgery

but you acting like she's physically harming by wearing HER makeup the way SHE wants to...

having nicole on the show, makes me miss nany much more. I think when her own cousin crossed her on R3 that was the last straw for Nany imo

iamAPPLE wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

iamAPPLE wrote:yeah, all the make up comments shes getting arent jokes or "humor" so i dont know why youre praising her for taking it as such. what she needs to do is take them seriously because any girl who wears that much make up has a problem and should thus treat it as such

It's her problem? If she wants to put layers of make up its her business

whats your point? oh i guess if its someone else's problem then we shouldnt have nothin to say about itthen i guess you better shut the forum down hunfurthermore, that amount of make up is misrepresentation of oneself thus it is everyone elses biz as long as thats how shes selling herself. dont no man or woman wanna be lying in bed with that only to wake up next to a monster the next day or be payin child support to some children of the corn lookin' fiends with hideous features that you didnt expect cause mommy hid her own with make up and plastic surgery

but you acting like she's physically harming by wearing HER makeup the way SHE wants to...

iamAPPLE wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

iamAPPLE wrote:yeah, all the make up comments shes getting arent jokes or "humor" so i dont know why youre praising her for taking it as such. what she needs to do is take them seriously because any girl who wears that much make up has a problem and should thus treat it as such

It's her problem? If she wants to put layers of make up its her business

whats your point? oh i guess if its someone else's problem then we shouldnt have nothin to say about itthen i guess you better shut the forum down hunfurthermore, that amount of make up is misrepresentation of oneself thus it is everyone elses biz as long as thats how shes selling herself. dont no man or woman wanna be lying in bed with that only to wake up next to a monster the next day or be payin child support to some children of the corn lookin' fiends with hideous features that you didnt expect cause mommy hid her own with make up and plastic surgery

but you acting like she's physically harming by wearing HER makeup the way SHE wants to...

mariochristopher__ wrote:

iamAPPLE wrote:

PinkRose wrote:
iamAPPLE wrote:yeah, all the make up comments shes getting arent jokes or "humor" so i dont know why youre praising her for taking it as such. what she needs to do is take them seriously because any girl who wears that much make up has a problem and should thus treat it as such

It's her problem? If she wants to put layers of make up its her business

whats your point? oh i guess if its someone else's problem then we shouldnt have nothin to say about itthen i guess you better shut the forum down hunfurthermore, that amount of make up is misrepresentation of oneself thus it is everyone elses biz as long as thats how shes selling herself. dont no man or woman wanna be lying in bed with that only to wake up next to a monster the next day or be payin child support to some children of the corn lookin' fiends with hideous features that you didnt expect cause mommy hid her own with make up and plastic surgery

but you acting like she's physically harming by wearing HER makeup the way SHE wants to...

Her crying seemed hella fake in last night's episode lol I was actually surprised that Dario didn't pick her. 

I get that she loves makeup but why does she wear so much to the challenges? Bitch is gonna break out if she sweats lol

Her crying seemed hella fake in last night's episode lol I was actually surprised that Dario didn't pick her. 

why should he? She's the smallest girl in a challenge that was all about size

justintime wrote:

Her crying seemed hella fake in last night's episode lol I was actually surprised that Dario didn't pick her. 

why should he? She's the smallest girl in a challenge that was all about size

I get his decision. I just thought since they were partners on Rivals 3, he would've picked her. 

Challenge 17 wrote:

justintime wrote:Her crying seemed hella fake in last night's episode lol I was actually surprised that Dario didn't pick her. 

why should he? She's the smallest girl in a challenge that was all about size

I get his decision. I just thought since they were partners on Rivals 3, he would've picked her. 

and as her partner he knows this isn't one of her strength

Wowza 

mariochristopher__ wrote:

iamAPPLE wrote:

PinkRose wrote:
iamAPPLE wrote:yeah, all the make up comments shes getting arent jokes or "humor" so i dont know why youre praising her for taking it as such. what she needs to do is take them seriously because any girl who wears that much make up has a problem and should thus treat it as such

It's her problem? If she wants to put layers of make up its her business

whats your point? oh i guess if its someone else's problem then we shouldnt have nothin to say about itthen i guess you better shut the forum down hunfurthermore, that amount of make up is misrepresentation of oneself thus it is everyone elses biz as long as thats how shes selling herself. dont no man or woman wanna be lying in bed with that only to wake up next to a monster the next day or be payin child support to some children of the corn lookin' fiends with hideous features that you didnt expect cause mommy hid her own with make up and plastic surgery

but you acting like she's physically harming by wearing HER makeup the way SHE wants to...

point is, guys have preference and if they dont like alot of makeup, then they wont be with her. end of story.

she shouldnt change who she is/what shelikes for a guy/what people think. period. self confidence is so underrated to some people.

mariochristopher__ wrote:

iamAPPLE wrote:

PinkRose wrote:
iamAPPLE wrote:yeah, all the make up comments shes getting arent jokes or "humor" so i dont know why youre praising her for taking it as such. what she needs to do is take them seriously because any girl who wears that much make up has a problem and should thus treat it as such

It's her problem? If she wants to put layers of make up its her business

whats your point? oh i guess if its someone else's problem then we shouldnt have nothin to say about itthen i guess you better shut the forum down hunfurthermore, that amount of make up is misrepresentation of oneself thus it is everyone elses biz as long as thats how shes selling herself. dont no man or woman wanna be lying in bed with that only to wake up next to a monster the next day or be payin child support to some children of the corn lookin' fiends with hideous features that you didnt expect cause mommy hid her own with make up and plastic surgery

but you acting like she's physically harming by wearing HER makeup the way SHE wants to...

ugh. this just reminds me of that chinese story awhile back from china where the guy sued his wife for not telling him she got plastic surgery or something.

audreyhorne wrote:

mariochristopher__ wrote:

iamAPPLE wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
iamAPPLE wrote:yeah, all the make up comments shes getting arent jokes or "humor" so i dont know why youre praising her for taking it as such. what she needs to do is take them seriously because any girl who wears that much make up has a problem and should thus treat it as such

It's her problem? If she wants to put layers of make up its her business

whats your point? oh i guess if its someone else's problem then we shouldnt have nothin to say about itthen i guess you better shut the forum down hunfurthermore, that amount of make up is misrepresentation of oneself thus it is everyone elses biz as long as thats how shes selling herself. dont no man or woman wanna be lying in bed with that only to wake up next to a monster the next day or be payin child support to some children of the corn lookin' fiends with hideous features that you didnt expect cause mommy hid her own with make up and plastic surgery

but you acting like she's physically harming by wearing HER makeup the way SHE wants to...

ugh. this just reminds me of that chinese story awhile back from china where the guy sued his wife for not telling him she got plastic surgery or something.

that story was a lie anyway, it was a model ad that was shot, and that ruined her modeling career.

auldx wrote:

audreyhorne wrote:

mariochristopher__ wrote:
iamAPPLE wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
iamAPPLE wrote:yeah, all the make up comments shes getting arent jokes or "humor" so i dont know why youre praising her for taking it as such. what she needs to do is take them seriously because any girl who wears that much make up has a problem and should thus treat it as such

It's her problem? If she wants to put layers of make up its her business

whats your point? oh i guess if its someone else's problem then we shouldnt have nothin to say about itthen i guess you better shut the forum down hunfurthermore, that amount of make up is misrepresentation of oneself thus it is everyone elses biz as long as thats how shes selling herself. dont no man or woman wanna be lying in bed with that only to wake up next to a monster the next day or be payin child support to some children of the corn lookin' fiends with hideous features that you didnt expect cause mommy hid her own with make up and plastic surgery

but you acting like she's physically harming by wearing HER makeup the way SHE wants to...

ugh. this just reminds me of that chinese story awhile back from china where the guy sued his wife for not telling him she got plastic surgery or something.

that story was a lie anyway, it was a model ad that was shot, and that ruined her modeling career.

ah i actually do remember that. oops. 

She's been useless so far. She needs to pick it up.

She's been useless so far. She needs to pick it up.

She says she didn't have any drama and she's a decent competitor so we'll see 

She's been useless so far. She needs to pick it up.

By doing what? Starting fake drama? I actually prefer the Rivals 3/(so far) Dirty Thirty calmer, more intelligent Nicole over the hotheaded, camera-time-seeking Bloodlines version.

Debut Album wrote:

She's been useless so far. She needs to pick it up.

By doing what? Starting fake drama? I actually prefer the Rivals 3/(so far) Dirty Thirty calmer, more intelligent Nicole over the hotheaded, camera-time-seeking Bloodlines version.

She doesn't have to start drama. She can just be funny, be cool, do something. Because I feel like she's a wasted spot on this season honestly.

Youssarian wrote:

Debut Album wrote:She's been useless so far. She needs to pick it up.

By doing what? Starting fake drama? I actually prefer the Rivals 3/(so far) Dirty Thirty calmer, more intelligent Nicole over the hotheaded, camera-time-seeking Bloodlines version.

She doesn't have to start drama. She can just be funny, be cool, do something. Because I feel like she's a wasted spot on this season honestly.

Tends to happen when you can't compete lmao. But she has been quiet this season. 

Youssarian wrote:

Debut Album wrote:She's been useless so far. She needs to pick it up.

By doing what? Starting fake drama? I actually prefer the Rivals 3/(so far) Dirty Thirty calmer, more intelligent Nicole over the hotheaded, camera-time-seeking Bloodlines version.

She doesn't have to start drama. She can just be funny, be cool, do something. Because I feel like she's a wasted spot on this season honestly.

I think she's been funny and cool, but to each their own.

She's been surprisingly quiet so far. I'm wondering if she's going to be messy later or if this is will be one of those drama free seasons for her. 

She's been surprisingly quiet so far. I'm wondering if she's going to be messy later or if this is will be one of those drama free seasons for her. 

She claims she only got into it with dario

I feel like she's acting differently on this season because she had a boyfriend back home. 

I still like her! But she is reaching Averey level where I don't care if I ever see her on again after being one of her biggest supporters on the past. Like I am becoming so indifferent towards here.

She's been useless so far. She needs to pick it up.

?? but she's been performing decently and when she is in drama/hooking up you specifically dislike her for it...

Pages