The Challenge XXX: Dirty 30 - Nelson Thomas

182 posts / 0 new
Last post

Its good but not like Jordan/Landon/Kenny/Darrell level of endurance i guess

Emotional wrote:

i repeat, a pregnant ct waaaaaaay out of his prime that couldnt complete the rope walk portion of the final beat him. His endurance could use some work

His endurance was not the reason he lost. Please show me where endurance cost him? Nelson was the only one who completed every portion of the final. Him and Nicole killed the rope portion.

If he had so much fucking gas in the tank why didnt he run, row, swim faster?

Emotional wrote:

audreyhorne wrote:

Challenge 17 wrote:
Graphik wrote:
screamthechallenge wrote:
Graphik wrote:I don't think Cory really notices or cares but Nelson is a little touchy-feely lmaooooooo when him/Hunter/Cory were all in the room and Nelsonwere getting all close to Hunter, smiling in his face & whatnot and then Nelson bearhugged Cory from behind I was like "ummm okay........." lmaooooooo

I think Nelson is bi but hasnt come out yet, I dont get those vibes from Cory and Hunter at all tho 

Who knows lmao after that whole thing I wouldn't be surprised but he gets the benefit of the doubt until then. I've never done nothing like that with friends I've known for years but some people are different.

Honestly the way a lot of guys on the show act is pretty gay. Just look at Johnny, there was a whole segment about him sticking his fingers up Adams ass

Wait, what? Did he really do that? That's not "gay", that's just sick. Who does that outside of an intimate situation?

Just a prank bro, tigerbalm assplay with the boys isnt uncommon

Prank? If you put your fingers in my butt as a joke, nobody's laughing. I'm gonna beat the shot out of you for that.

You must be a joy to hang with....

My dude, gay or not, guys doing homo-like stuff in comradary. It's natural.

It was an unremarkable final apart from Ashleys last scene so i dont remember it all that well, but wasnt CT time penalized like 30 minutes for not completing the rope walk? How did an ooooouuuut of shape CT catch up and pass Nelson when he has unlimmited endurance?

It was an unremarkable final apart from Ashleys last scene so i dont remember it all that well, but wasnt CT time penalized like 30 minutes for not completing the rope walk? How did an ooooouuuut of shape CT catch up and pass Nelson when he has unlimmited endurance?

the puzzle portion took nicole and nelson forever after they finished the ropes course. that is why.

What is he now, 5-1 on eliminations? 6-1 if you count the Bloodbath on Invasion. And that loss was entirely because of the Peanut Gallery.

I really think a win is in the cards for him in the future. 

Emotional wrote:

It was an unremarkable final apart from Ashleys last scene so i dont remember it all that well, but wasnt CT time penalized like 30 minutes for not completing the rope walk? How did an ooooouuuut of shape CT catch up and pass Nelson when he has unlimmited endurance?

the puzzle portion took nicole and nelson forever after they finished the ropes course. that is why.

He needs to up his puzzle game aswell then, still he should have been able to pass CT who was like 240 out of shape and also got a time penalty.

What is he now, 5-1 on eliminations? 6-1 if you count the Bloodbath on Invasion. And that loss was entirely because of the Peanut Gallery.I really think a win is in the cards for him in the future. 

5  counting it. Johnny r,Anthony, Dario, Hunter, and the inside out. I don't count him winning the bloodbath puzzle since he didn't finish first 

He lost by like a minute, relax 

nevidcm wrote:

What is he now, 5-1 on eliminations? 6-1 if you count the Bloodbath on Invasion. And that loss was entirely because of the Peanut Gallery.I really think a win is in the cards for him in the future. 

5  counting it. Johnny r,Anthony, Dario, Hunter, and the inside out. I don't count him winning the bloodbath puzzle since he didn't finish first 

Oh for some reason I thought he took out Cory this season but you're right. But yeah I agree, I don't think the puzzle should count, I meant the three-way elimination. 

What is he now, 5-1 on eliminations? 6-1 if you count the Bloodbath on Invasion. And that loss was entirely because of the Peanut Gallery.I really think a win is in the cards for him in the future. 

Not if he has to solve a puzzle by himself, he and Hunter have no smarts whatsoever. 

nevidcm wrote:

What is he now, 5-1 on eliminations? 6-1 if you count the Bloodbath on Invasion. And that loss was entirely because of the Peanut Gallery.I really think a win is in the cards for him in the future. 

5  counting it. Johnny r,Anthony, Dario, Hunter, and the inside out. I don't count him winning the bloodbath puzzle since he didn't finish first 

Johnny R was hindered by Jessica though, can't fully blame him for that loss. I don't know if I'd say Nelson could beat him 1 on 1

Challenge 17 wrote:

nevidcm wrote:What is he now, 5-1 on eliminations? 6-1 if you count the Bloodbath on Invasion. And that loss was entirely because of the Peanut Gallery.I really think a win is in the cards for him in the future. 

5  counting it. Johnny r,Anthony, Dario, Hunter, and the inside out. I don't count him winning the bloodbath puzzle since he didn't finish first 

Johnny R was hindered by Jessica though, can't fully blame him for that loss. I don't know if I'd say Nelson could beat him 1 on 1

lol seriously? you do not think he could beat reilly 1 on 1? Hunter and Nelson would of DESTROYED that rat looking motherfucker in last nights elimination. I mean come on now.

Nelson beat hunter but you think Johnny r could take him 

Nelson beat hunter but you think Johnny r could take him 

Well, we won't know that cause they never invite Johnny R back. I'm not really that impressed by Hunter, the guy who claims he's the strongest guy lmoa

Challenge 17 wrote:

Nelson beat hunter but you think Johnny r could take him 

Well, we won't know that cause they never invite Johnny R back. I'm not really that impressed by Hunter, the guy who claims he's the strongest guy lmoa

But you're impressed with Johnny r? Really 

mike.s28 wrote:

Challenge 17 wrote:Nelson beat hunter but you think Johnny r could take him 

Well, we won't know that cause they never invite Johnny R back. I'm not really that impressed by Hunter, the guy who claims he's the strongest guy lmoa

But you're impressed with Johnny r? Really 

Never actually said I was, did I? Just said if there was a 1 on 1 matchup that Johnny R would have a chance and that Jessica dragged him down for sure. 

Nelson is extra af

i repeat, a pregnant ct waaaaaaay out of his prime that couldnt complete the rope walk portion of the final beat him. His endurance could use some work

I think I disagree with most of your opinions but your shit is truly a pleasure to read

he is the rookie that the vets fear the most...ct,bananas and leroy all praised him multple times.

He impressed especially ct on the finale of invasion, he got stamina and the will to win. He just needs a brain to sove the puzlles and a little work on his swimming.

He is also good on missions and eliminations.

Emotional wrote:

i repeat, a pregnant ct waaaaaaay out of his prime that couldnt complete the rope walk portion of the final beat him. His endurance could use some work

I think I disagree with most of your opinions but your shit is truly a pleasure to read

Thats how I charm people actually

I think all he needs to do physically is gain just a tad bit more size, not too much. Then just do puzzles & a lot of left-brain stuff lmaooooo

He is gonna get that W reallllll soon though.

"I wanna be him when I grow up"

As if you ain't already a mf grown ass man. Boy bye. Biggrin

"I wanna be him when I grow up"As if you ain't already a mf grown ass man. Boy bye. Biggrin

He's older than Hunter as a matter of fact lmaooooooo

He was 26 on AYTO3 so he should be like 28? Maybe even 29 now? Nelson is a mess Lol

Tbone123 wrote:

"I wanna be him when I grow up"As if you ain't already a mf grown ass man. Boy bye. Biggrin

He's older than Hunter as a matter of fact lmaoooooooHe was 26 on AYTO3 so he should be like 28? Maybe even 29 now? Nelson is a mess Lol

He says so much unintentionally funny shit. Also he reminds me of a nerd with all his extra shit but hes not the smartest knife in the shed in any way. I warmed up alot to him last season

Nelson wants hunters d and didn't want to outright say it.

I think a lot of people dismissed Nelson's elim wins last season, but he definitely has proven himself to be a threat with beating Hunter imo. 

Hunter may be a tad overrated right now, but there's no doubting Hunter is strong and fast, a good physical competitor.

I think a lot of people dismissed Nelson's elim wins last season, but he definitely has proven himself to be a threat with beating Hunter imo. Hunter may be a tad overrated right now, but there's no doubting Hunter is strong and fast, a good physical competitor.

I don't think the vets (ct, bananas, leroy) dismiss Nelson' elim wins but he was favourite to win the macth up. He is just bigger than hunter, it is just a weight thing.

deeper wrote:

I think a lot of people dismissed Nelson's elim wins last season, but he definitely has proven himself to be a threat with beating Hunter imo. Hunter may be a tad overrated right now, but there's no doubting Hunter is strong and fast, a good physical competitor.

I don't think the vets (ct, bananas, leroy) dismiss Nelson' elim wins but he was favourite to win the macth up. He is just bigger than hunter, it is just a weight thing.

Except Nelson is thinner than Hunter. Hunter is probably heavier than him. I could be wrong though.

It was so sad to see them fighting against each other, especially when you have scrubs like Tony & Coonrio still on the game.

Nelson wants hunters d and didn't want to outright say it.

Oh yeah he does. He wants Cory's as well, and tbh I don't blame him ❤️❤️❤️

Pages