The Challenge XXX: Dirty 30 - Latoya Jackson

139 posts / 0 new
Last post

I'm surprised Queen ain't say messy ketchup queen but she already bopped her in FA 

 

She's a fucking legend no matter what anyone says. We've been robbed of her and Marie's reunion for too damn long now. 

She's a fucking legend no matter what anyone says. We've been robbed of her and Marie's reunion for too damn long now. 

Gamer I hope she has a change of heart for season 31

She's a fucking legend no matter what anyone says. We've been robbed of her and Marie's reunion for too damn long now. 

hopefully we won't be robbed of the Toya/Anika alliance for s31.

You know, I think she and darrell should be hired on as elimination and challange commentators for future seasons... 

Who called Queen Toya ghetto & ratchet? She's very articulate, but she will turn up on u if provoked. 

Who called Queen Toya ghetto & ratchet? She's very articulate, but she will turn up on u if provoked. 

Legend also the only one who has stepped to Nia. Nia & Toya as Rivals 4 winners plz

Who called Queen Toya ghetto & ratchet? She's very articulate, but she will turn up on u if provoked. 

Some wack casual. The screenshot was posted in the social media thread a few days.

If you're a black woman who speaks her mind and doesn't take shit from anyone you automatically get called ghetto and ratchet. Smdh.

King-lmh wrote:

Who called Queen Toya ghetto & ratchet? She's very articulate, but she will turn up on u if provoked. 

Some wack casual. The screenshot was posted in the social media thread a few days.If you're a black woman who speaks her mind and doesn't take shit from anyone you automatically get called ghetto and ratchet. Smdh.

& if you're a black man who does the same then you're automatically "angry" 

Legend also the only one who has stepped to Nia. Nia & Toya as Rivals 4 winners plz

hate to see my queens against each other like that in FA

the.trillest wrote:

King-lmh wrote:Who called Queen Toya ghetto & ratchet? She's very articulate, but she will turn up on u if provoked. 

Some wack casual. The screenshot was posted in the social media thread a few days.If you're a black woman who speaks her mind and doesn't take shit from anyone you automatically get called ghetto and ratchet. Smdh.

& if you're a black man who does the same then you're automatically "angry" 

Truth. Black people can't seem to win when it comes to that...well unless we do nothing. Pretty sad really.

King-lmh wrote:

the.trillest wrote:

King-lmh wrote:Who called Queen Toya ghetto & ratchet? She's very articulate, but she will turn up on u if provoked. 

Some wack casual. The screenshot was posted in the social media thread a few days.If you're a black woman who speaks her mind and doesn't take shit from anyone you automatically get called ghetto and ratchet. Smdh.

& if you're a black man who does the same then you're automatically "angry" 

Truth. Black people can't seem to win when it comes to that...well unless we do nothing. Pretty sad really.

THEN we're thought to be doing something recreational all the time... AND the one time we get angry out of years of not gets us that stereotype.

Debut Album wrote:

King-lmh wrote:

the.trillest wrote:
King-lmh wrote:Who called Queen Toya ghetto & ratchet? She's very articulate, but she will turn up on u if provoked. 

Some wack casual. The screenshot was posted in the social media thread a few days.If you're a black woman who speaks her mind and doesn't take shit from anyone you automatically get called ghetto and ratchet. Smdh.

& if you're a black man who does the same then you're automatically "angry" 

Truth. Black people can't seem to win when it comes to that...well unless we do nothing. Pretty sad really.

THEN we're thought to be doing something recreational all the time... AND the one time we get angry out of years of not gets us that stereotype.

preach the word prophet 

"But when you do dirt to ohers, dirt comes back to you & now she's here living in this wonderful home with us.....can't really gun against her anymore so I'll say Camila!"

I be so ready to give up on her & then she reels me back in >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> maybe Marie can convince her to give it one last try.

"But when you do dirt to ohers, dirt comes back to you & now she's here living in this wonderful home with us.....can't really gun against her anymore so I'll say Camila!"I be so ready to give up on her & then she reels me back in >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> maybe Marie can convince her to give it one last try.

Damn graphik 

"But when you do dirt to ohers, dirt comes back to you & now she's here living in this wonderful home with us.....can't really gun against her anymore so I'll say Camila!"I be so ready to give up on her & then she reels me back in >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> maybe Marie can convince her to give it one last try.

I think she would do it if she knew her partner was nelson or jenna or she got to choose her partner.

Someone needs to check that Meghan dogshit bitch that called Toya those things. 

Someone needs to check that Meghan dogshit bitch that called Toya those things. 

graphik you wann handle this Meghan troll for the culture? 

rwportland2 wrote:

Someone needs to check that Meghan dogshit bitch that called Toya those things. 

graphik you wann handle this Meghan troll for the culture? 

it's not worth it, you'd just get labeled angry black person... And they'd use that as their argument.

 

I rewatched the last episode... girl was lookin fire!!! bringing back the 70s

"But when you do dirt to ohers, dirt comes back to you & now she's here living in this wonderful home with us.....can't really gun against her anymore so I'll say Camila!"I be so ready to give up on her & then she reels me back in >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> maybe Marie can convince her to give it one last try.

I hope so. I had heard about Toya being done before this season aired, but with her getting a lot of screentime after being out episode 1 she may have a change of heart. 

Still sucks we haven't had Marie/Latoya together much on a challenge. Just like the unaired fight against Kailah on Invasion 

That's why Queen is in my avi. True challenge queens 

King-lmh wrote:

rwportland2 wrote:Someone needs to check that Meghan dogshit bitch that called Toya those things. 

graphik you wann handle this Meghan troll for the culture? 

it's not worth it, you'd just get labeled angry black person... And they'd use that as their argument. I rewatched the last episode... girl was lookin fire!!! bringing back the 70s

I wonder what happened between her and nelson? After invasion and b4 D30

Camila the Klepto strikes again??

 

mtv sis why u keep casting the worst black females.... latoya, simone, aneesa, really....

bring on alicia shes gonna flop too, but ehh at least shes a new face

SERIOUSLY though when was the last time they had a decent black female

 

mtv sis why u keep casting the worst black females.... latoya, simone, aneesa, really....bring on alicia shes gonna flop too, but ehh at least shes new

Wym, Aneesa has been KILLING it this season 

Pages