The Challenge XXX: Dirty 30 - Johnny Bananas

158 posts / 0 new
Last post

The king of the challenge is back. Even  his haters always have to make sure to leave a comment. 

You say he's back as if he was ever away lol.

Say w.e of Bananas but he looks better now than he did when he was younger 

You want a bite of the cake, too, huh, Pink?

He do got a good ass though. I'll give him that.

And he got a bangin body too.

JEKFAN wrote:

I will always be a  Bananas fan but he needs a break lol. like badly

It's not the challenge without bananas at this point.

No.

PinkRose wrote:

Say w.e of Bananas but he looks better now than he did when he was younger 

You want a bite of the cake, too, huh, Pink?

I think he is a really good looking guy that gets cuter every challenge he does lol

So I guess I do

The king is here

He's monumentally annoying,  but I'd be lying if  I  said I  wouldn't spend hours pleasing that body & burying my face in that ass.

He's monumentally annoying,  but I'd be lying if  I  said I  wouldn't spend hours pleasing that body & burying my face in that ass.

lmaoo

Someone on twitter said john was charging people for pics at the mtv beach house jersey event. 

Also dead @ the no quitters guys finding out bananas has a PR team. It took them two months to get him on their podcast!. 

Random but I'm supposed to be meeting bananas on July 4th!!

Random but I'm supposed to be meeting bananas on July 4th!!

The Florida club event with Cara Maria ?.

 

No this one^^

He's so hot !!!! <3333

I wouldn't mind biting his ass neither *YUM* <3

This is his 15th season meaning he's been on exactly half of this show's run

This is his 15th season meaning he's been on exactly half of this show's run

HT ITS BEEN FUCKING BOTHERING ME FOR AWHILE NOW BUT WHAT DOES YOUR AVI SAY I CANT READ IT ON MOBILE.

HonestTea101 wrote:

This is his 15th season meaning he's been on exactly half of this show's run

HT ITS BEEN FUCKING BOTHERING ME FOR AWHILE NOW BUT WHAT DOES YOUR AVI SAY I CANT READ IT ON MOBILE.

It ruins the surprise if someone tells you without checking

HonestTea101 wrote:

This is his 15th season meaning he's been on exactly half of this show's run

HT ITS BEEN FUCKING BOTHERING ME FOR AWHILE NOW BUT WHAT DOES YOUR AVI SAY I CANT READ IT ON MOBILE.

why did you click on my profile?

why did you click on my profile?

To read what it says on your avi

Tbone123 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:This is his 15th season meaning he's been on exactly half of this show's run

HT ITS BEEN FUCKING BOTHERING ME FOR AWHILE NOW BUT WHAT DOES YOUR AVI SAY I CANT READ IT ON MOBILE.

why did you click on my profile?

Oh so we doing this? Because I been seeing that red mark thing and was hoping I'd be able to get a full screen picture to read it. Any more questions.

HonestTea101 wrote:

Tbone123 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:This is his 15th season meaning he's been on exactly half of this show's run

HT ITS BEEN FUCKING BOTHERING ME FOR AWHILE NOW BUT WHAT DOES YOUR AVI SAY I CANT READ IT ON MOBILE.

why did you click on my profile?

Oh so we doing this? Because I been seeing that red mark thing and was hoping I'd be able to get a full screen picture to read it. Any more questions.

Thats what my profile says...

Tbone123 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

Tbone123 wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:This is his 15th season meaning he's been on exactly half of this show's run

HT ITS BEEN FUCKING BOTHERING ME FOR AWHILE NOW BUT WHAT DOES YOUR AVI SAY I CANT READ IT ON MOBILE.

why did you click on my profile?

Oh so we doing this? Because I been seeing that red mark thing and was hoping I'd be able to get a full screen picture to read it. Any more questions.

Thats what my profile says...

HonestTea101 wrote:

Tbone123 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:
Tbone123 wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:This is his 15th season meaning he's been on exactly half of this show's run

HT ITS BEEN FUCKING BOTHERING ME FOR AWHILE NOW BUT WHAT DOES YOUR AVI SAY I CANT READ IT ON MOBILE.

why did you click on my profile?

Oh so we doing this? Because I been seeing that red mark thing and was hoping I'd be able to get a full screen picture to read it. Any more questions.

Thats what my profile says...

This is his 15th season meaning he's been on exactly half of this show's run

That's just sad and depressing tbh.

Oh and lol @ T-Bone and HT.

HonestTea101 wrote:

This is his 15th season meaning he's been on exactly half of this show's run

That's just sad and depressing tbh.

should be more than half

Tbone123 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

Tbone123 wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:
Tbone123 wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:This is his 15th season meaning he's been on exactly half of this show's run

HT ITS BEEN FUCKING BOTHERING ME FOR AWHILE NOW BUT WHAT DOES YOUR AVI SAY I CANT READ IT ON MOBILE.

why did you click on my profile?

Oh so we doing this? Because I been seeing that red mark thing and was hoping I'd be able to get a full screen picture to read it. Any more questions.

Thats what my profile says...

For the first time I ever ...I have laugh aloud about a conversation on vevmo.

I absolutely enjoy seeing Bananas getting eliminated from the show over &over . (Bananas & Cory btw)

But as much as I don't want to admit it , There's no challenge without Johnny Bananas. 

The man is a legend and deserves to be respected... 

With that said, I'm still looking forward to see him getting sent home this season. 

HonestTea101 wrote:

Tbone123 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:
Tbone123 wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:
Tbone123 wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:This is his 15th season meaning he's been on exactly half of this show's run

HT ITS BEEN FUCKING BOTHERING ME FOR AWHILE NOW BUT WHAT DOES YOUR AVI SAY I CANT READ IT ON MOBILE.

why did you click on my profile?

Oh so we doing this? Because I been seeing that red mark thing and was hoping I'd be able to get a full screen picture to read it. Any more questions.

Thats what my profile says...

For the first time I ever ...I have laugh aloud about a conversation on vevmo.

I'm cackling lmaoo

    Just met Bananas! He was so nice!

Pages