The Challenge XXX: Dirty 30 - CT Tamburello 

177 posts / 0 new
Last post

These vets who keep coming back make more just for showing up than the VAST majority of people make in a year.  Only a fool or someone who's outside career prohibited it would pass on the chance to make high five figures or more for 6 weeks work.  Not to mention in CT's specific case he has been very interested in the production side of things and has been doing stuff on the other side of the camera for a while now as well. So by coming back he makes a large sum of money even if he doesnt win, he keeps his name out there for other opportunities if he chooses, plus he gets to make connections with production which may help him with jobs in that field in the future.

In my opinion anybody who judges or looks down on people who keep returning to challenges are people who will NEVER be put in a situation to even be asked to do something for a large sum of money just because people want to see you.  These are the same type of aholes who put down bands for continuing to perform just because THEY feel the artist is no longer relevent or "cool".  I detest this type of limited and judgemental thinking.

 

These vets who keep coming back make more just for showing up than the VAST majority of people make in a year.  Only a fool or someone who's outside career prohibited it would pass on the chance to make high five figures or more for 6 weeks work.  Not to mention in CT's specific case he has been very interested in the production side of things and has been doing stuff on the other side of the camera for a while now as well. So by coming back he makes a large sum of money even if he doesnt win, he keeps his name out there for other opportunities if he chooses, plus he gets to make connections with production which may help him with jobs in that field in the future.In my opinion anybody who judges or looks down on people who keep returning to challenges are people who will NEVER be put in a situation to even be asked to do something for a large sum of money just because people want to see you.  These are the same type of aholes who put down bands for continuing to perform just because THEY feel the artist is no longer relevent or "cool".  I detest this type of limited and judgemental thinking. 

I had no idea CT was into the production side, doing stuff on the other side of the camera. That's cool to know, never knew that. I can definitely see why he keeps coming back.

He had some minor roles in Johny Hickey's films too, one of them will be release soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmUL20lpELs

These vets who keep coming back make more just for showing up than the VAST majority of people make in a year.  Only a fool or someone who's outside career prohibited it would pass on the chance to make high five figures or more for 6 weeks work.  Not to mention in CT's specific case he has been very interested in the production side of things and has been doing stuff on the other side of the camera for a while now as well. So by coming back he makes a large sum of money even if he doesnt win, he keeps his name out there for other opportunities if he chooses, plus he gets to make connections with production which may help him with jobs in that field in the future.In my opinion anybody who judges or looks down on people who keep returning to challenges are people who will NEVER be put in a situation to even be asked to do something for a large sum of money just because people want to see you.  These are the same type of aholes who put down bands for continuing to perform just because THEY feel the artist is no longer relevent or "cool".  I detest this type of limited and judgemental thinking. 

Agreed. These same people also criticize older athletes for continuing to play even though they're past their prime. If someone is willing to pay you a generous sum of money for doing something you like to do, why wouldn't you do it? 

Debut Album wrote:

berklonius wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
Cashfl0w wrote:If you’re getting paid 40-50 grand for a two month vacation before prize money, you keep showing up until they stop calling you

Or you could do something with that money so that you wouldn't have to keep doing the shows. 

I doubt he's doing the shows against his will. I'm guessing he enjoys the competition, camaraderie and money.  If someone is willing to pay you good money to screw around for a month (along with a good chance at earning more) why wouldn't you do it if you enjoy it? Your mentality is the same puzzling mentality of people who say "Brett Favre (or name any older athlete) should just retire now." If someone is willing to pay them money for doing something that's hardly work, why wouldn't you take it?

You need to understand that this show won't be around forever. If he likes competition, getting paid to do nothing then that's fine. But it's not going to last forever. Why not use this money to benefit your future? Not to say he has or hasn't done that but shit...If I'm getting paid alot of money to do something like this I'd at least set it up and try to make it so I'd be set. I wouldn't want to keep doing these shows. 

So you say you have no idea if he is or isn't doing something for his future besides the show, yet you're just on your soapbox anyway? Let's assume he does have other shit going (like reportedly flip houses). If you could do that, make enough money to support your family, and make easy, good money on the side why wouldn't you do that? And whether or not you'd keep doing the shows is completely irrelevant. He's not you, and not everyone thinks like you. Shocking, I know.And as far as the money won't be there forever -- no shit. So why not cash in as much as you can when it is?

Because if I can support my family without doing the shows I wouldn't see a need to do them? It's not about getting all the money you can. If you got other sources of money and don't need to do the shows they why the fuck would you? It'd be pointless in my mind. 

But that's just how I see it. Obviously everyone doesn't agree with me and I don't really care. That's how I see it. Point blank.

He had some minor roles in Johny Hickey's films too, one of them will be release soonhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmUL20lpELs

I heard about that. What surprised me is that he would be doing some production work behind the scenes on the challenge, didn't know he was doing that, unless I misunderstood the post above.

CTFan wrote:

He had some minor roles in Johny Hickey's films too, one of them will be release soonhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmUL20lpELs

I heard about that. What surprised me is that he would be doing some production work behind the scenes on the challenge, didn't know he was doing that, unless I misunderstood the post above.

You misunderstood lmao, it's not on the challenge

Bottom line is : He's NOT needed anymore. He's 37, he provides nothing to the show, he needs to bounce !

At least, Shane or Darrell who have around the same age delivered on the last seasons they appeared on. Those type of old-schoolers are the ones who are NEEDED !!!

Bottom line is : He's NOT needed anymore. He's 37, he provides nothing to the show, he needs to bounce !At least, Shane or Darrell who have around the same age delivered on the last seasons they appeared on. Those type of old-schoolers are the ones who are NEEDED !!!

CT keeps winning daily missions and always has the house too scared to throw in an elimination. So bye

And he’s providing the new generation with great advice. He talked Smashley offf the ledge last season right before the Final. He gave Hunter great advice last night . He’s evolved into Yoda!

CT is two weeks overdue on delivering his baby and he still outcompetes everyone, maffakkas talking bout this dude needs to retire. Dude doesnt even take pregnancy leave, work ethic of a farmers wife in the 1600s.

DanishBoy wrote:

Bottom line is : He's NOT needed anymore. He's 37, he provides nothing to the show, he needs to bounce !At least, Shane or Darrell who have around the same age delivered on the last seasons they appeared on. Those type of old-schoolers are the ones who are NEEDED !!!

CT keeps winning daily missions and always has the house too scared to throw in an elimination. So bye

How about bye with your irrelevant gummy having ass Anthony, that no one actually cares about, as an avi ???!

More seriously, CT he's still not needed ! Shane and Darrell brought competition and still found a way to be somehow entertaining ! 

CT is boring and irrelevant as fuck, and it's not an opinion, it's a fact !! Take it or leave it !! ❤️

berklonius wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

berklonius wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
Cashfl0w wrote:If you’re getting paid 40-50 grand for a two month vacation before prize money, you keep showing up until they stop calling you

Or you could do something with that money so that you wouldn't have to keep doing the shows. 

I doubt he's doing the shows against his will. I'm guessing he enjoys the competition, camaraderie and money.  If someone is willing to pay you good money to screw around for a month (along with a good chance at earning more) why wouldn't you do it if you enjoy it? Your mentality is the same puzzling mentality of people who say "Brett Favre (or name any older athlete) should just retire now." If someone is willing to pay them money for doing something that's hardly work, why wouldn't you take it?

You need to understand that this show won't be around forever. If he likes competition, getting paid to do nothing then that's fine. But it's not going to last forever. Why not use this money to benefit your future? Not to say he has or hasn't done that but shit...If I'm getting paid alot of money to do something like this I'd at least set it up and try to make it so I'd be set. I wouldn't want to keep doing these shows. 

So you say you have no idea if he is or isn't doing something for his future besides the show, yet you're just on your soapbox anyway? Let's assume he does have other shit going (like reportedly flip houses). If you could do that, make enough money to support your family, and make easy, good money on the side why wouldn't you do that? And whether or not you'd keep doing the shows is completely irrelevant. He's not you, and not everyone thinks like you. Shocking, I know.And as far as the money won't be there forever -- no shit. So why not cash in as much as you can when it is?

Because if I can support my family without doing the shows I wouldn't see a need to do them? It's not about getting all the money you can. If you got other sources of money and don't need to do the shows they why the fuck would you? It'd be pointless in my mind. But that's just how I see it. Obviously everyone doesn't agree with me and I don't really care. That's how I see it. Point blank.

Because it's fun? And I realize that's how you see it -- your problem is you really seem to have no capacity for any other train of thought outside of your own narrow view. While you might not agree, can't you even fathom how someone else would have a different perspective?

richjoe92 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

Cashfl0w wrote:If you’re getting paid 40-50 grand for a two month vacation before prize money, you keep showing up until they stop calling you

Or you could do something with that money so that you wouldn't have to keep doing the shows. 

Um no. This is fast and good money for him.

Money that won't be there forever....

When's it's not, he's stops showing up. And find a new way to get a steady income. 

Debut Album wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
Cashfl0w wrote:If you’re getting paid 40-50 grand for a two month vacation before prize money, you keep showing up until they stop calling you

Or you could do something with that money so that you wouldn't have to keep doing the shows. 

Um no. This is fast and good money for him.

Money that won't be there forever....

When's it's not, he's stops showing up. And find a new way to get a steady income. 

He should GTFO now! Please and thank you !! ❤️

stefx23 wrote:

CTFan wrote:He had some minor roles in Johny Hickey's films too, one of them will be release soonhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmUL20lpELs

I heard about that. What surprised me is that he would be doing some production work behind the scenes on the challenge, didn't know he was doing that, unless I misunderstood the post above.

You misunderstood lmao, it's not on the challenge

Gotcha, lol.

venomedglare wrote:

DanishBoy wrote:Bottom line is : He's NOT needed anymore. He's 37, he provides nothing to the show, he needs to bounce !At least, Shane or Darrell who have around the same age delivered on the last seasons they appeared on. Those type of old-schoolers are the ones who are NEEDED !!!

CT keeps winning daily missions and always has the house too scared to throw in an elimination. So bye

How about bye with your irrelevant gummy having ass Anthony, that no one actually cares about, as an avi ???!More seriously, CT he's still not needed ! Shane and Darrell brought competition and still found a way to be somehow entertaining ! CT is boring and irrelevant as fuck, and it's not an opinion, it's a fact !! Take it or leave it !! ❤️

lol you just repeating everything you've already said is irrelevant. Obviously nobody cares about Anthony that's why I have this trash pic of him. Have a seat little one. Blum 3

richjoe92 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
Cashfl0w wrote:If you’re getting paid 40-50 grand for a two month vacation before prize money, you keep showing up until they stop calling you

Or you could do something with that money so that you wouldn't have to keep doing the shows. 

Um no. This is fast and good money for him.

Money that won't be there forever....

When's it's not, he's stops showing up. And find a new way to get a steady income. 

He should GTFO now! Please and thank you !! ❤️

Perhaps you can convince him by matching MTV's payments toward him. Worth a shot!

DanishBoy wrote:

venomedglare wrote:

DanishBoy wrote:Bottom line is : He's NOT needed anymore. He's 37, he provides nothing to the show, he needs to bounce !At least, Shane or Darrell who have around the same age delivered on the last seasons they appeared on. Those type of old-schoolers are the ones who are NEEDED !!!

CT keeps winning daily missions and always has the house too scared to throw in an elimination. So bye

How about bye with your irrelevant gummy having ass Anthony, that no one actually cares about, as an avi ???!More seriously, CT he's still not needed ! Shane and Darrell brought competition and still found a way to be somehow entertaining ! CT is boring and irrelevant as fuck, and it's not an opinion, it's a fact !! Take it or leave it !! ❤️

lol you just repeating everything you've already said is irrelevant. Obviously nobody cares about Anthony that's why I have this trash pic of him. Have a seat little one. :P

Make me... !!! Blum 3

Debut Album wrote:

berklonius wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
berklonius wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
Cashfl0w wrote:If you’re getting paid 40-50 grand for a two month vacation before prize money, you keep showing up until they stop calling you

Or you could do something with that money so that you wouldn't have to keep doing the shows. 

I doubt he's doing the shows against his will. I'm guessing he enjoys the competition, camaraderie and money.  If someone is willing to pay you good money to screw around for a month (along with a good chance at earning more) why wouldn't you do it if you enjoy it? Your mentality is the same puzzling mentality of people who say "Brett Favre (or name any older athlete) should just retire now." If someone is willing to pay them money for doing something that's hardly work, why wouldn't you take it?

You need to understand that this show won't be around forever. If he likes competition, getting paid to do nothing then that's fine. But it's not going to last forever. Why not use this money to benefit your future? Not to say he has or hasn't done that but shit...If I'm getting paid alot of money to do something like this I'd at least set it up and try to make it so I'd be set. I wouldn't want to keep doing these shows. 

So you say you have no idea if he is or isn't doing something for his future besides the show, yet you're just on your soapbox anyway? Let's assume he does have other shit going (like reportedly flip houses). If you could do that, make enough money to support your family, and make easy, good money on the side why wouldn't you do that? And whether or not you'd keep doing the shows is completely irrelevant. He's not you, and not everyone thinks like you. Shocking, I know.And as far as the money won't be there forever -- no shit. So why not cash in as much as you can when it is?

Because if I can support my family without doing the shows I wouldn't see a need to do them? It's not about getting all the money you can. If you got other sources of money and don't need to do the shows they why the fuck would you? It'd be pointless in my mind. But that's just how I see it. Obviously everyone doesn't agree with me and I don't really care. That's how I see it. Point blank.

Because it's fun? And I realize that's how you see it -- your problem is you really seem to have no capacity for any other train of thought outside of your own narrow view. While you might not agree, can't you even fathom how someone else would have a different perspective?

I can completly understand why he'd want to keep doing them. Contrary to what you may think I can understand other people's point of view thank you very much.

The thing is..I don't care about his or anyone else's perspetives. That's what I think and how I feel and I think he should retire. That's it. You don't agree and that's fine. I'm not losing sleep over it. 

berklonius wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

berklonius wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
berklonius wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
Cashfl0w wrote:If you’re getting paid 40-50 grand for a two month vacation before prize money, you keep showing up until they stop calling you

Or you could do something with that money so that you wouldn't have to keep doing the shows. 

I doubt he's doing the shows against his will. I'm guessing he enjoys the competition, camaraderie and money.  If someone is willing to pay you good money to screw around for a month (along with a good chance at earning more) why wouldn't you do it if you enjoy it? Your mentality is the same puzzling mentality of people who say "Brett Favre (or name any older athlete) should just retire now." If someone is willing to pay them money for doing something that's hardly work, why wouldn't you take it?

You need to understand that this show won't be around forever. If he likes competition, getting paid to do nothing then that's fine. But it's not going to last forever. Why not use this money to benefit your future? Not to say he has or hasn't done that but shit...If I'm getting paid alot of money to do something like this I'd at least set it up and try to make it so I'd be set. I wouldn't want to keep doing these shows. 

So you say you have no idea if he is or isn't doing something for his future besides the show, yet you're just on your soapbox anyway? Let's assume he does have other shit going (like reportedly flip houses). If you could do that, make enough money to support your family, and make easy, good money on the side why wouldn't you do that? And whether or not you'd keep doing the shows is completely irrelevant. He's not you, and not everyone thinks like you. Shocking, I know.And as far as the money won't be there forever -- no shit. So why not cash in as much as you can when it is?

Because if I can support my family without doing the shows I wouldn't see a need to do them? It's not about getting all the money you can. If you got other sources of money and don't need to do the shows they why the fuck would you? It'd be pointless in my mind. But that's just how I see it. Obviously everyone doesn't agree with me and I don't really care. That's how I see it. Point blank.

Because it's fun? And I realize that's how you see it -- your problem is you really seem to have no capacity for any other train of thought outside of your own narrow view. While you might not agree, can't you even fathom how someone else would have a different perspective?

I can completly understand why he'd want to keep doing them. Contrary to what you may think I can understand other people's point of view thank you very much.The thing is..I don't care about his or anyone else's perspetives. That's what I think and how I feel and I think he should retire. That's it. You don't agree and that's fine. I'm not losing sleep over it. 

Thank you ! Those people think we are slow or something ! Just like you, I don't care for the reasons behind it, I just don't wanna see him since he brings nothing entertaining or exciting to see anymore. He made his time, he got to go. POINT BLANK PERIOD !!!

He is one of the main reasons that I watch the show, different strokes for different folks I guess.

He is one of the main reasons that I watch the show, different strokes for different folks I guess.

CT is two weeks overdue on delivering his baby and he still outcompetes everyone, maffakkas talking bout this dude needs to retire. Dude doesnt even take pregnancy leave, work ethic of a farmers wife in the 1600s.

Lmfao shut up Biggrin

Hes just so boringgggg now, who would have thought the guy who wanted to smash heads and eat it would be such a background character

Same ^

his time is now, sadly. But i rather see him than sleeping beauty, devin and Leroy at this point

Yeah CT is such a complete bore. He's more fun when he's not working with John and being angry. Please retire!

He's been unnecessarily rude to Aneesa and Veronica during nominations when I would've expected him to be cooler with them given they're from the old school days of the challenge. Fuck him

Not needed. Thank you for your services, you used to be a legendary character but now your time is over !!!

your time is up big boy

Pages