The Challenge XXX: Dirty 30- Christopher Ammon

269 posts / 0 new
Last post

richjoe92 wrote:

Sex - either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.Gender - the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones). There is a difference. Side note: Ammo has already proven useful to create dialogue by just appearing. Kudos for him.

Deeper is not wrong, Kolle is not wrong, Audrey is not wrong... we all have opinionsHowever, for purposes of the challenge since the males compete against males and females compete against females - there must be a distinction otherwise a female identifying Corey, Leroy & Bananas would demolish the little females. Even though Ammo is a stick chick, he still has more testosterone, upper body strength and things that are inherently male.Laurel, Preston... those are exceptions not the rule....  Don't kill the messenger.

Just because we all hae opinion doesnt mean one or more can't be wrong.  This is a general statement, not about this discussion. And to be honest, saying we all have opinions is moot. We all know we have opinions. I'm glad this is a point of discussion coming from The Challenge, something that Real World is lacking. 

Katelynn competed and was identified as Female in her two challenge appearances. Now my question is, is Ammo identify as a trans female or simply non-binary?

 

Semisweet wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:Sex - either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.Gender - the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones). There is a difference. Side note: Ammo has already proven useful to create dialogue by just appearing. Kudos for him.

Deeper is not wrong, Kolle is not wrong, Audrey is not wrong... we all have opinionsHowever, for purposes of the challenge since the males compete against males and females compete against females - there must be a distinction otherwise a female identifying Corey, Leroy & Bananas would demolish the little females. Even though Ammo is a stick chick, he still has more testosterone, upper body strength and things that are inherently male.Laurel, Preston... those are exceptions not the rule....  Don't kill the messenger.

Just because we all hae opinion doesnt mean one or more can't be wrong.  This is a general statement, not about this discussion. And to be honest, saying we all have opinions is moot. We all know we have opinions. I'm glad this is a point of discussion coming from The Challenge, something that Real World is lacking. Katelynn competed and was identified as Female in her two challenge appearances. Now my question is, is Ammo identify as a trans female or simply non-binary? 

Katelynn was a fully transitioned female on hormones and such. Ammo is a male who I think identifies as non-binary. I think that they should stick to regulations that sports have in place. 

But yea, I do think it raises questions. Obviously Katelynn wasn't a big deal because she wasn't really a threat. But like I mentioned before, imagine if we got a guy like CT who identified as a female, you really think that would be fair?

Side note: I'm just gonna be blunt and say it, but how would you say my opinion is wrong? Like I am simply being the devil's advocate and pointing out that having a penis means you are a boy. That is not a disputable opinion, that is about as factual as anything possibly could be lol

HonestTea101 wrote:

Him competing on the female side would be... well let me just say "No." instead of saying one wrong thing lol

Right? Lmaooooo. 

And Ammo knew that as well. You can dress it up any way you like but he was NOT about to do that knowing the absolute chaos it would cause.

gamer73 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:Him competing on the female side would be... well let me just say "No." instead of saying one wrong thing lol

Right? Lmaooooo. 

And Ammo knew that as well. You can dress it up any way you like but he was NOT about to do that knowing the absolute chaos it would cause.

Yep. And entire can of worms would've been opened and it would've been damn hard to close. Ammo did the right thing in this case.

Damn HB really out here posting spoilers like he aint been spanked 200 times before #SMH #I'mNotWithHim

Side note: I'm just gonna be blunt and say it, but how would you say my opinion is wrong? Like I am simply being the devil's advocate and pointing out that having a penis means you are a boy. That is not a disputable opinion, that is about as factual as anything possibly could be lol

Language and words play a very big part in this. Boy = gender. Male = sex. So he is a male, not a boy. In that part you're wrong. But my statement was really in regards to semisweet saying "we all have opinions" as a wait to settle this? Or at least I perceived it as such. So argued that yes we have opinions, but opinions CAN be wrong. it was more so general and in tangent to the discussion of Ammo and gender and sex.

Damn HB really out here posting spoilers like he aint been spanked 200 times before #SMH #I'mNotWithHim

Lmaooo. Sorry, I forgot where I was.

deeper wrote:

Side note: I'm just gonna be blunt and say it, but how would you say my opinion is wrong? Like I am simply being the devil's advocate and pointing out that having a penis means you are a boy. That is not a disputable opinion, that is about as factual as anything possibly could be lol

Language and words play a very big part in this. Boy = gender. Male = sex. So he is a male, not a boy. In that part you're wrong. But my statement was really in regards to semisweet saying "we all have opinions" as a wait to settle this? Or at least I perceived it as such. So argued that yes we have opinions, but opinions CAN be wrong. it was more so general and in tangent to the discussion of Ammo and gender and sex.

richjoe92 wrote:

Semisweet wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:Sex - either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.Gender - the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones). There is a difference. Side note: Ammo has already proven useful to create dialogue by just appearing. Kudos for him.

Deeper is not wrong, Kolle is not wrong, Audrey is not wrong... we all have opinionsHowever, for purposes of the challenge since the males compete against males and females compete against females - there must be a distinction otherwise a female identifying Corey, Leroy & Bananas would demolish the little females. Even though Ammo is a stick chick, he still has more testosterone, upper body strength and things that are inherently male.Laurel, Preston... those are exceptions not the rule....  Don't kill the messenger.

Just because we all hae opinion doesnt mean one or more can't be wrong.  This is a general statement, not about this discussion. And to be honest, saying we all have opinions is moot. We all know we have opinions. I'm glad this is a point of discussion coming from The Challenge, something that Real World is lacking. Katelynn competed and was identified as Female in her two challenge appearances. Now my question is, is Ammo identify as a trans female or simply non-binary? 

Katelynn was a fully transitioned female on hormones and such. Ammo is a male who I think identifies as non-binary. I think that they should stick to regulations that sports have in place. But yea, I do think it raises questions. Obviously Katelynn wasn't a big deal because she wasn't really a threat. But like I mentioned before, imagine if we got a guy like CT who identified as a female, you really think that would be fair?

That's what I thought. At this very moment, I do believe that if you are pre-opt, you shouldn't be allowed to play along side the gender you identify as, if that makes sense. Idk tbh, still many cases Ive read that I either agree and disagree. 

richjoe92 wrote:

deeper wrote:Side note: I'm just gonna be blunt and say it, but how would you say my opinion is wrong? Like I am simply being the devil's advocate and pointing out that having a penis means you are a boy. That is not a disputable opinion, that is about as factual as anything possibly could be lol

Language and words play a very big part in this. Boy = gender. Male = sex. So he is a male, not a boy. In that part you're wrong. But my statement was really in regards to semisweet saying "we all have opinions" as a wait to settle this? Or at least I perceived it as such. So argued that yes we have opinions, but opinions CAN be wrong. it was more so general and in tangent to the discussion of Ammo and gender and sex.

deeper wrote:

Side note: I'm just gonna be blunt and say it, but how would you say my opinion is wrong? Like I am simply being the devil's advocate and pointing out that having a penis means you are a boy. That is not a disputable opinion, that is about as factual as anything possibly could be lol

Language and words play a very big part in this. Boy = gender. Male = sex. So he is a male, not a boy. In that part you're wrong. But my statement was really in regards to semisweet saying "we all have opinions" as a wait to settle this? Or at least I perceived it as such. So argued that yes we have opinions, but opinions CAN be wrong. it was more so general and in tangent to the discussion of Ammo and gender and sex.

Okay, and you don't think that he may be wrong in that he is not a boy?

I just find it funny how defensive people are getting over something so simple. Like I said before, there are people out there that believe they are babies or a different race. Do we have to change their diapers or do we allow (for example) a white person to "identify" as African-American just because they believe it to be true? Just because you believe something is true doesn't mean it is, and if you need evidence it's literally between your legs lmao. You can claim that's a false equivalency, but it's actually the exact same level of thinking. We don't let people just "choose" their age or race, yet for some reason it's suddenly okay to "choose" your gender? 

Again, I reiterate that I respect everyone and their right to make whatever life choices they want, but it doesn't mean the rest of the world has to play along and pretend someone is something they're not.

Sex is biological while gender is a construct and identity. That’s why there’s a difference between transgender and transsexual—someone who is transgender identifies with the oppopsite gender of what they were given at birth based on preconceived gender roles, however, still has the genitalia of their biological sex, while transsexual people have had genital reassignment surgery and are on hormones, meaning both their gender and sex have changed. Although Ammo is biologically male, they (idk their pronouns) identify as nonbinary when it comes to gender. Ammo’s sex is male, while their gender is nonbinary. It’s not that difficult to comprehend imo.

richjoe92 wrote:

deeper wrote:Side note: I'm just gonna be blunt and say it, but how would you say my opinion is wrong? Like I am simply being the devil's advocate and pointing out that having a penis means you are a boy. That is not a disputable opinion, that is about as factual as anything possibly could be lol

Language and words play a very big part in this. Boy = gender. Male = sex. So he is a male, not a boy. In that part you're wrong. But my statement was really in regards to semisweet saying "we all have opinions" as a wait to settle this? Or at least I perceived it as such. So argued that yes we have opinions, but opinions CAN be wrong. it was more so general and in tangent to the discussion of Ammo and gender and sex.

richjoe92 wrote:

deeper wrote:Side note: I'm just gonna be blunt and say it, but how would you say my opinion is wrong? Like I am simply being the devil's advocate and pointing out that having a penis means you are a boy. That is not a disputable opinion, that is about as factual as anything possibly could be lol

Language and words play a very big part in this. Boy = gender. Male = sex. So he is a male, not a boy. In that part you're wrong. But my statement was really in regards to semisweet saying "we all have opinions" as a wait to settle this? Or at least I perceived it as such. So argued that yes we have opinions, but opinions CAN be wrong. it was more so general and in tangent to the discussion of Ammo and gender and sex.

richjoe92 wrote:

deeper wrote:Side note: I'm just gonna be blunt and say it, but how would you say my opinion is wrong? Like I am simply being the devil's advocate and pointing out that having a penis means you are a boy. That is not a disputable opinion, that is about as factual as anything possibly could be lol

Language and words play a very big part in this. Boy = gender. Male = sex. So he is a male, not a boy. In that part you're wrong. But my statement was really in regards to semisweet saying "we all have opinions" as a wait to settle this? Or at least I perceived it as such. So argued that yes we have opinions, but opinions CAN be wrong. it was more so general and in tangent to the discussion of Ammo and gender and sex.

Okay, and you don't think that he may be wrong in that he is not a boy?I just find it funny how defensive people are getting over something so simple. Like I said before, there are people out there that believe they are babies or a different race. Do we have to change their diapers or do we allow (for example) a white person to "identify" as African-American just because they believe it to be true? Just because you believe something is true doesn't mean it is, and if you need evidence it's literally between your legs lmao. You can claim that's a false equivalency, but it's actually the exact same level of thinking. We don't let people just "choose" their age or race, yet for some reason it's suddenly okay to "choose" your gender? Again, I reiterate that I respect everyone and their right to make whatever life choices they want, but it doesn't mean the rest of the world has to play along and pretend someone is something they're not.

I dont understand what it is to identify simply as non-binary. Transgenderism, I do think I understand, but not just non-binary. There is are two school of thoughts in this whole discussion that is important, whether you believe that sex and gender are one of the same or whether you believe that sex and gender two seperate things. That is basically what it comes down to. So to answer your question, I don't think he's wrong for not identifying as a boy.

 

Semisweet wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:Sex - either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.Gender - the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones). There is a difference. Side note: Ammo has already proven useful to create dialogue by just appearing. Kudos for him.

Deeper is not wrong, Kolle is not wrong, Audrey is not wrong... we all have opinionsHowever, for purposes of the challenge since the males compete against males and females compete against females - there must be a distinction otherwise a female identifying Corey, Leroy & Bananas would demolish the little females. Even though Ammo is a stick chick, he still has more testosterone, upper body strength and things that are inherently male.Laurel, Preston... those are exceptions not the rule....  Don't kill the messenger.

Just because we all hae opinion doesnt mean one or more can't be wrong.  This is a general statement, not about this discussion. And to be honest, saying we all have opinions is moot. We all know we have opinions. I'm glad this is a point of discussion coming from The Challenge, something that Real World is lacking. Katelynn competed and was identified as Female in her two challenge appearances. Now my question is, is Ammo identify as a trans female or simply non-binary? 

I am pleased that you used moot correctly - people calling a point mute makes me nuts!! Possibly even more than nipping things in the butt <-- seriously?! so for you   Clapping

ID fricken K, not sure that has been fully fleshed out

I enjoy him when he isn't so "in your face" with his opinions about everything to the point where he becomes ignorant to different views/opinion/life choices. While it wasn't understandable why he got cast at first, but once the format/theme got explained, he definitely got rightfully cast and the only right choice from the newer RW seasons and i like him so far. He is strange, but different and definitely a nice change from the typical casting in these all atlethic era on the challenge. 

richjoe92 wrote:

Semisweet wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:Sex - either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.Gender - the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones). There is a difference. Side note: Ammo has already proven useful to create dialogue by just appearing. Kudos for him.

Deeper is not wrong, Kolle is not wrong, Audrey is not wrong... we all have opinionsHowever, for purposes of the challenge since the males compete against males and females compete against females - there must be a distinction otherwise a female identifying Corey, Leroy & Bananas would demolish the little females. Even though Ammo is a stick chick, he still has more testosterone, upper body strength and things that are inherently male.Laurel, Preston... those are exceptions not the rule....  Don't kill the messenger.

Just because we all hae opinion doesnt mean one or more can't be wrong.  This is a general statement, not about this discussion. And to be honest, saying we all have opinions is moot. We all know we have opinions. I'm glad this is a point of discussion coming from The Challenge, something that Real World is lacking. Katelynn competed and was identified as Female in her two challenge appearances. Now my question is, is Ammo identify as a trans female or simply non-binary? 

I am pleased that you used moot correctly - people calling a point mute makes me nuts!! Possibly even more than nipping things in the butt <-- seriously?! so for you   :BRAVO:ID fricken K, not sure that has been fully fleshed out

I would like to know because he always came off as a poser to me.

richjoe92 wrote:

Sex - either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.Gender - the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones). There is a difference. Side note: Ammo has already proven useful to create dialogue by just appearing. Kudos for him.

Deeper is not wrong, Kolle is not wrong, Audrey is not wrong... we all have opinionsHowever, for purposes of the challenge since the males compete against males and females compete against females - there must be a distinction otherwise a female identifying Corey, Leroy & Bananas would demolish the little females. Even though Ammo is a stick chick, he still has more testosterone, upper body strength and things that are inherently male.Laurel, Preston... those are exceptions not the rule....  Don't kill the messenger.

I agree. Ammo competing on the female side wouldn't be fair. While I understand he doesn't identify within the strict gender lines, I assume he is still biologically male. His body is still that of a man. Katelynn would be a different story, she definitely should compete as a woman.

He got a lot of confessionals in this episode. I like him so far, he's been really cool. 

My bitch Misty keeping peoples' emotions in check

He is really cute

Gorbo wrote:

Ewww. I'm so tired of what people "identify" as. If i want to identify as a moose, does that make me a moose?

Ewww. I'm so tired of people who get bothered by this, and use outrageous examples as arguments against it. 

Me too, let me be a 72 year old lady if i want to be! Give me my pension!

Hes been funny this season, well used by editing department

SO interesting little tea from Ammo's live regarding CeeJai:

he said that CeeJai's friends from home told her She wasn't welcome back in the Lou if she didn't do something against Jenna's racist ass

Didn't she beat her up already

 

I dont know if he can be a good competitor but hes different than the rest of the guys on these shows so Id be cool if he did more Challenges

Growing to like him! Hated him on Real world

Didn't she beat her up already 

i should of clarified, he meant while filming was going on for RW and CeeJai was telling her friends back home about jenna

Pages