The Challenge XXX: Dirty 30- Christopher Ammon

221 posts / 0 new
Last post

TwoStrikes wrote:

Challenge 17 wrote:

rwportland2 wrote:I never watched his original RW season but so far he hasn't been a waste of a spot on the challenge 

which explains why you'd feel that way 

i watched his season and I don't think he's a wasted spot this season either. He's a breath of fresh air, funny, and he wasn't shit during the first comp so.... why so bitter?

I hated him on RW! But I agree with this 

Jordan fell down and Chris asked "are you okay?"...he's not ready for this.

On the no quitter podcast Bananas said production gave him the option to be on the female or male side and he pick to be on the male one. He sounded serious saying this. 

He sounded respectful to his background story , so I am pretty sure he talked about it during this season.

That is unfair. He would obviously have an unfair advantage if he had to go into female eliminations. If he hits a girl and he classifies as female that day is it ok? It's just a cat fight?

........were they serious?

Anyway, I honestly never got why he was SO detested. He did do things that made me wonder but outside of that, he was damn right in calling that dumb redneck bitch out & berating her at every turn.

Because you can't hate someone for being hateful when you are just as hateful. Educate them. Jenna was ignorant and dumb, it's the world she grew up in. Weren't her and Chris close in the beginning? And her and the black guy? She wasn't a hateful racist homophobe, she was an ignorant moron. It could have been a great growing experience towards for her but the way everyone treated her probably just cemented the ignorant ideas that were pushed on her as a child.

I honestly think they did try to educate her & were willing to help but it was clear to me (and I'm sure them as well) that she had no intentions on not being a dumbass; that "Southern Pride" got her fucked up on national television.

I don't know, it's the only season of Real World I quit watching since I started watching with Hawaii. But from the couple episodes I saw they turned on her as soon as she said a couple ignorant things and started being way more nasty than she ever was. Chris was vile from what I recall.

Okay so is he transitioning...? And what's with the name change? Likeeeeee he's nothing like the Chris on RW and I kinda hate that because that one was so messy and this one is so free spirit and slightly all over the place. 

I rather see Shane L and Ryan kehoe come back. Or even better TYLER ❤️❤️

deeper wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:I  hope they dive into this non-binary commentary of his. Thoroughly would love to see how he aclimates or how others aclimate to him

Ugh can we not? His SJW ways are what made him so unbearable on the RW. Like dress and act how you want idgaf but don't try to "educate" me on using ze as your pronoun or some shit.

this tbh like that's all he does 

I never sawa his original season, nor do I care to watch. But I wouldn't mind snippets of him explaining his non-binary gender or at least show how living in a house full of alpha cis-males effects him or something. Seems like an interesting storyline that would tangent from the typical drunk/hookup storyline.

Because you can't hate someone for being hateful when you are just as hateful. 

FACTS

Because you can't hate someone for being hateful when you are just as hateful. Educate them. Jenna was ignorant and dumb, it's the world she grew up in. Weren't her and Chris close in the beginning? And her and the black guy? She wasn't a hateful racist homophobe, she was an ignorant moron. It could have been a great growing experience towards for her but the way everyone treated her probably just cemented the ignorant ideas that were pushed on her as a child.

Okay so is he transitioning...? And what's with the name change? Likeeeeee he's nothing like the Chris on RW and I kinda hate that because that one was so messy and this one is so free spirit and slightly all over the place. I rather see Shane L and Ryan kehoe come back. Or even better TYLER ❤️❤️

no he isn't trans, he just doesn't consider himself a male or female. And his name he changed since chris was his Mormon name and he wants nothing to do with the Mormon community 

Soooo when you gotta mark male or female on paper what is he about to put? I'm sorry but I support sexual identity and gender identity to the point where you are either a boy or girl. You can't just not be one. Like pick a side and embrace it. Kinda over him and this is coming from a rather flamboyant gay male who still classifies as a male and proud of it! 

Soooo when you gotta mark male or female on paper what is he about to put? I'm sorry but I support sexual identity and gender identity to the point where you are either a boy or girl. You can't just not be one. Like pick a side and embrace it. Kinda over him and this is coming from a rather flamboyant gay male who still classifies as a male and proud of it! 

 

no idea sometimes they have an other option otherwise I would assume he does male. I mean I think he just doesn't like the label which is the main reason why idk 

The "non binary" thing is an open label that can mean many different things. It can mean that he just doesn't adhere to the strict societal gender norms. So abviously Ammo is biologically a man, but they don't identify with what the society understands as "correct male behavior" or all the stereotypes and norms that say how a "real man" should behave.

It's not about transitioning. It kind of the opposite. They don't want their gender to be a factor in how people perceive them. 

Because you can't hate someone for being hateful when you are just as hateful. Educate them. Jenna was ignorant and dumb, it's the world she grew up in. Weren't her and Chris close in the beginning? And her and the black guy? She wasn't a hateful racist homophobe, she was an ignorant moron. It could have been a great growing experience towards for her but the way everyone treated her probably just cemented the ignorant ideas that were pushed on her as a child.

Yes, finally someone speaks some sense on that whole issue.

On the no quitter podcast Bananas said production gave him the option to be on the female or male side and he pick to be on the male one. He sounded serious saying this. He sounded respectful to his background story , so I am pretty sure he talked about it during this season.

It's good that Bananas is respectful, he surprises me sometimes.

But anyway, I agree. You can be non-binary if that's how you choose to identify, you can wear the girls shorts, whatever, but BIOLOGICALLY, he's a male. I think that would be a huge unfair advantage for him if he chose to be on the female side, I'm glad he did the right thing and put himself with the males. I remember this was somewhat of a concern when Kaitlynn was on Rivals II.

I also think that sets a strange precedent.. Like if CT throws on a wig and high heels and claims to be non-binary, they're really going to ask him what side he wants to compete on?

badladjj wrote:

Soooo when you gotta mark male or female on paper what is he about to put? I'm sorry but I support sexual identity and gender identity to the point where you are either a boy or girl. You can't just not be one. Like pick a side and embrace it. Kinda over him and this is coming from a rather flamboyant gay male who still classifies as a male and proud of it! 

 no idea sometimes they have an other option otherwise I would assume he does male. I mean I think he just doesn't like the label which is the main reason why idk 

There's more to it than just not liking the label. I just can't explain it cause I too don't really understand. I do believe there is a "rather not say" alternative to the male or female question in forms.

RLK2014 wrote:

badladjj wrote:Soooo when you gotta mark male or female on paper what is he about to put? I'm sorry but I support sexual identity and gender identity to the point where you are either a boy or girl. You can't just not be one. Like pick a side and embrace it. Kinda over him and this is coming from a rather flamboyant gay male who still classifies as a male and proud of it! 

 no idea sometimes they have an other option otherwise I would assume he does male. I mean I think he just doesn't like the label which is the main reason why idk 

There's more to it than just not liking the label. I just can't explain it cause I too don't really understand. I do believe there is a "rather not say" alternative to the male or female question in forms.

This, and some countries have already introduced the third gender on their forms.

Cast members were as confused as we are, he talked and explained to them. Based on Jonathan Murray interview I think a portion of that will be shown to us at some point.

i found him insufferable on The Real World, but im LOVING him on the challenge...his confessionals were funny and didnt sound forced, and he seems like a decent competitor....based on his twitter he enjoyed the challenge, and would probably do another....i also think his story is really interesting

Soooo when you gotta mark male or female on paper what is he about to put? I'm sorry but I support sexual identity and gender identity to the point where you are either a boy or girl. You can't just not be one. Like pick a side and embrace it. Kinda over him and this is coming from a rather flamboyant gay male who still classifies as a male and proud of it! 

"I support gender identity but only if it's A or B" 

Ewww. I'm so tired of what people "identify" as. If i want to identify as a moose, does that make me a moose?

Ewww. I'm so tired of what people "identify" as. If i want to identify as a moose, does that make me a moose?

Ewww. I'm so tired of people who get bothered by this, and use outrageous examples as arguments against it. 

badladjj wrote:

Soooo when you gotta mark male or female on paper what is he about to put? I'm sorry but I support sexual identity and gender identity to the point where you are either a boy or girl. You can't just not be one. Like pick a side and embrace it. Kinda over him and this is coming from a rather flamboyant gay male who still classifies as a male and proud of it! 

"I support gender identity but only if it's A or B" 

I mean.. there's only two sexes. Except for the very, very rare occurance that you have both. If you want to act a certain way, or dress a certain way, or even have surgery to reassign yourself, great, do you. But still, biologically, you either have an X or Y chromosome. 

*Cue argument that sex and gender aren't the same* I think they are. Just because I believe I'm a mermaid doesn't make it true.

TwoStrikes wrote:

badladjj wrote:Soooo when you gotta mark male or female on paper what is he about to put? I'm sorry but I support sexual identity and gender identity to the point where you are either a boy or girl. You can't just not be one. Like pick a side and embrace it. Kinda over him and this is coming from a rather flamboyant gay male who still classifies as a male and proud of it! 

"I support gender identity but only if it's A or B" 

I mean.. there's only two sexes. Except for the very, very rare occurance that you have both. If you want to act a certain way, or dress a certain way, or even have surgery to reassign yourself, great, do you. But still, biologically, you either have an X or Y chromosome. *Cue argument that sex and gender aren't the same* I think they are. Just because I believe I'm a mermaid doesn't make it true.

Well said

I mean.. there's only two sexes. Except for the very, very rare occurance that you have both. If you want to act a certain way, or dress a certain way, or even have surgery to reassign yourself, great, do you. But still, biologically, you either have an X or Y chromosome. *Cue argument that sex and gender aren't the same* I think they are. Just because I believe I'm a mermaid doesn't make it true.

Yeah i would agree about the chromosomes thing but if someone who was fully transitioned and was taking the hormones (like Katelyn), I would class that as fair for her being on the female side. 

On the no quitter podcast Bananas said production gave him the option to be on the female or male side and he pick to be on the male one. He sounded serious saying this. He sounded respectful to his background story , so I am pretty sure he talked about it during this season.

I really hope that's not true, because then guys would just say they identify as a woman for an easy win tbh

Pages