The Challenge XXX: Dirty 30- Cara Maria Sorbello

224 posts / 0 new
Last post

Debut Album wrote:

deeper wrote:

ABlackGirlWillWinTheChallenSoon wrote:What does Cara mean she says she was a replacement 2 times in the past? I know rivals 2 but was she ever even a replacement another time? Like in BOTS she replaced before the season even started so that shouldn't count.

I'm pretty sure someone else was supposed to be on the FM team and she was the replacement for them. That's why her jersey had tape over it the first ep or two.

Yeah. She replaced Carley on that season(Although they should've left Camilla's dusty ass at home and brought her on).

God remember when CM and Camila were gone in the first 4 episodes that season. What a lovely time in Challenge history.

Yeah. And Camilla went out in the best way possible too. Good Times.

I know she doesn't make it easy to like her based on her social media, but Cara KILLED it this last episode. She was absolutely awesome! I never thought she was capable of verbally destroying anyone. Go Cara!

I know she doesn't make it easy to like her based on her social media, but Cara KILLED it this last episode. She was absolutely awesome! I never thought she was capable of verbally destroying anyone. Go Cara!

She definitely chose the lowest hanging fruit (really a piece of fruit off of the ground) but I agree

Cara has had the HUGEST leap in confidence I've see on these shows. Now she seems so sure of herself and cocky as hell versus how she was like a little insecure, outcast deer in her early seasons.

Ammo. ❤️

I know she doesn't make it easy to like her based on her social media, but Cara KILLED it this last episode. She was absolutely awesome! I never thought she was capable of verbally destroying anyone. Go Cara!

Yeah she can be awful on social media lol but she's still my girl <3 and she gets prettier every season she does imo. I'm loving the Ammo/CM friendship! 

audreyhorne wrote:

I know she doesn't make it easy to like her based on her social media, but Cara KILLED it this last episode. She was absolutely awesome! I never thought she was capable of verbally destroying anyone. Go Cara!

Yeah she can be awful on social media lol but she's still my girl <3 and she gets prettier every season she does imo. I'm loving the Ammo/CM friendship! 

Cooke MADE Cara Maria, she was nothing until after Rivals 2.

Ammo. ❤️

lmao

Her dragging the shit out of tragic ass Tony >>>>>>>>> ❤️❤️

Still a weak ass bitch.

Still a weak ass bitch.

Still a weak ass bitch.

But unlike Tony, not only she made at least one final, she won one as well. When will tragic ass Tony ?? #Oop

Still a weak ass bitch.

Yet you stan Tony's weak ass who only gets confrontational with women.

I guess I perfer this confident cocky  cara rather than her victim way.  I kinda like her now. 

Debut Album wrote:

Still a weak ass bitch.

Yet you stan Tony's weak ass who only gets confrontational with women.

I sure the fuck do. What can I say? He's entertaining. Smile

How can anyone like her? She's an embarrassment to this show.

How can anyone like her? She's an embarrassment to this show.

I know she doesn't make it easy to like her based on her social media, but Cara KILLED it this last episode. She was absolutely awesome! I never thought she was capable of verbally destroying anyone. Go Cara!

Quite funny she only won 1 challenge when shes basicaly built like a man lmaooo

even paula won more times than her lol

Quite funny she only won 1 challenge when shes basicaly built like a man lmaoooeven paula won more times than her lol

She flops when there is elite girl.

Quite funny she only won 1 challenge when shes basicaly built like a man lmaoooeven paula won more times than her lol

paula won bc of her partners, who are considered best of the best 

bad comparision

brett wrote:

Quite funny she only won 1 challenge when shes basicaly built like a man lmaoooeven paula won more times than her lol

paula won bc of her partners, who are considered best of the best bad comparision

Darrell, Laurel, Abe and Cooke, don't talk about partners.

kollanekoer wrote:

brett wrote:Quite funny she only won 1 challenge when shes basicaly built like a man lmaoooeven paula won more times than her lol

paula won bc of her partners, who are considered best of the best bad comparision

Darrell, Laurel, Abe and Cooke, don't talk about partners.

lol Exactly! Cara had the best partners anyone could ever ask. And still didn't win.

CokoMaggot wrote:

kollanekoer wrote:

brett wrote:Quite funny she only won 1 challenge when shes basicaly built like a man lmaoooeven paula won more times than her lol

paula won bc of her partners, who are considered best of the best bad comparision

Darrell, Laurel, Abe and Cooke, don't talk about partners.

lol Exactly! Cara had the best partners anyone could ever ask. And still didn't win.

... because there were better teams present. The only time she cost her partner a win was on FM2. Cutthroat:- Abe cost the entire team the win. Rivals:- Cara never held Laurel back. Evelyn and Paula both outperformed Laurel in that final. Exes:- Cara lost to Emily, one of the strongest girls there is. Abram lost to Ty. The guy who died when facing Brandon. Rivals 2:- She held cooke back on the swimming but made up for it enough for them to be in the lead. Until the eating part where Cooke barely helped. 

My point is: She had many seasons with great partners, and didn't win. So my point still stands.

My point is: She had many seasons with great partners, and didn't win. So my point still stands.

Yes your point is correct.But its also irrelevant when you include and compare the competition. 

MarianaRO wrote:

CokoMaggot wrote:

kollanekoer wrote:
brett wrote:Quite funny she only won 1 challenge when shes basicaly built like a man lmaoooeven paula won more times than her lol

paula won bc of her partners, who are considered best of the best bad comparision

Darrell, Laurel, Abe and Cooke, don't talk about partners.

lol Exactly! Cara had the best partners anyone could ever ask. And still didn't win.

... because there were better teams present. The only time she cost her partner a win was on FM2. Cutthroat:- Abe cost the entire team the win. Rivals:- Cara never held Laurel back. Evelyn and Paula both outperformed Laurel in that final. Exes:- Cara lost to Emily, one of the strongest girls there is. Abram lost to Ty. The guy who died when facing Brandon. Rivals 2:- She held cooke back on the swimming but made up for it enough for them to be in the lead. Until the eating part where Cooke barely helped. 

FM 2- error 404 endurance not found

Rivals - Laurel did most whole challenge

Exes - nothing special in daily misions, destroyed in elimination

Rivals 2 - Cooke did everything almost whole season. And in final she couldn't swim, run as Cooke or carry bags with weight in it.

FM 2- error 404 endurance not foundRivals - Laurel did most whole challengeExes - nothing special in daily misions, destroyed in eliminationRivals 2 - Cooke did everything almost whole season. And in final she couldn't swim, run as Cooke or carry bags with weight in it.

You are confusing winning missions with winning the season. You win the season by winning the final. Just because you are good at the missions doesnt necesarrily mean you are good at the finals. Laurel killed the missions on FM2 but then lost to Carley. Cooke did great all season but then did nothing during the eating portion in the final. If she had assissted at the eating part maybe their lead wouldnt have been blown and they could have won.

Name one girl Emily would not destroy in X battle. I'll wait.

You can't reason with people who don't want to be reasoned with.

There hasn't been a season Cara came into where she was expected to win. 

If Cooke eats even a little of thr food they win Rivals 2.

Pages