The Challenge XXX: Dirty 30 - Britni Thorton

157 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hannah who? Like...

Hannah who? Like...

And wait pink. How you gonna shade Orlana but want Hannah of all people? Lol.

Me and almost her 300k if followers want her back over zzz Orlana her 8k lol

8k real followers>>> 300k with several thousand bough followers

8k real followers>>> 300k with several thousand bough followers

Haters are going to hate Queen Hannah and that racoon gets more likes/views that Orlana have followers *sips tea* ☕

If Hannah was worth something she'd be on by now, that's ok, Britni is here.

At least Lana will throw a glass at one of these hoes! Hannah cried when she got cussed out by the girl fucking her love interest at the time.

If Hannah was worth something she'd be on by now, that's ok, Britni is here.

Not a lot of ppl have the luxury of declining calls and still getting one the season after #QueenHannah

I wonder who's she shading Nicole R and Madi obviously were in agreement.

I wonder who's she shading Nicole R and Madi obviously were in agreement.

Madi as in madison?  She posts picutres out in clubs like every night lmaooo

Wait, what's wrong with just wanting to party?

Wait, what's wrong with just wanting to party?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to party. JUST wanting to party is a problem. If you're an adult and you have no other interests or ambitions than to party and get drunk, you really should reevaluate your life. 

HonestTea101 wrote:

I wonder who's she shading Nicole R and Madi obviously were in agreement.

Madi as in madison?  She posts picutres out in clubs like every night lmaooo

she does huh ?

richjoe92 wrote:

Wait, what's wrong with just wanting to party?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to party. JUST wanting to party is a problem. If you're an adult and you have no other interests or ambitions than to party and get drunk, you really should reevaluate your life. 

Why? Because societal norms push us to want to strive for a home, a family, a 9-5 job? Why is it so wrong to simply just want to party and enjoy life.

audreyhorne wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:Wait, what's wrong with just wanting to party?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to party. JUST wanting to party is a problem. If you're an adult and you have no other interests or ambitions than to party and get drunk, you really should reevaluate your life. 

Why? Because societal norms push us to want to strive for a home, a family, a 9-5 job? Why is it so wrong to simply just want to party and enjoy life.

Family or 9-5 job was not at all what I was referring to. I mentioned having other interests other than getting drunk. I enjoy drinking (though I'm getting old and my body cannot take as much as it used to, which is fine) but I also appreciate other things is life. I've met people who literally don't and there is no way to have a real conversation with them or even maintain a friendship with them because ALL they do with their life is going clubbing, there is just absolutely no depth. Like read a fucking book, educate yourself, travel, do something creative with your life. 

richjoe92 wrote:

audreyhorne wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:Wait, what's wrong with just wanting to party?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to party. JUST wanting to party is a problem. If you're an adult and you have no other interests or ambitions than to party and get drunk, you really should reevaluate your life. 

Why? Because societal norms push us to want to strive for a home, a family, a 9-5 job? Why is it so wrong to simply just want to party and enjoy life.

Family or 9-5 job was not at all what I was referring to. I mentioned having other interests other than getting drunk. I enjoy drinking (though I'm getting old and my body cannot take as much as it used to, which is fine) but I also appreciate other things is life. I've met people who literally don't and there is no way to have a real conversation with them or even maintain a friendship with them because ALL they do with their life is going clubbing, there is just absolutely no depth. Like read a fucking book, educate yourself, travel, do something creative with your life. 

I see your point and I personally can't live that way, but I've met plenty of people who do just like that lifestyle. They work to earn some money to then use that money to go out and drink. Since they aren't hurting anyone, I can't grasp why we should look down upon that lifestyle tho.

richjoe92 wrote:

audreyhorne wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:Wait, what's wrong with just wanting to party?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to party. JUST wanting to party is a problem. If you're an adult and you have no other interests or ambitions than to party and get drunk, you really should reevaluate your life. 

Why? Because societal norms push us to want to strive for a home, a family, a 9-5 job? Why is it so wrong to simply just want to party and enjoy life.

Family or 9-5 job was not at all what I was referring to. I mentioned having other interests other than getting drunk. I enjoy drinking (though I'm getting old and my body cannot take as much as it used to, which is fine) but I also appreciate other things is life. I've met people who literally don't and there is no way to have a real conversation with them or even maintain a friendship with them because ALL they do with their life is going clubbing, there is just absolutely no depth. Like read a fucking book, educate yourself, travel, do something creative with your life. 

I like so much of this post

Still don't get where folks say she ugly. Based off the videos and pics from everyone at NYC right now she's looking gorgeous. Far better than on AYTO. 

Still don't get where folks say she ugly. Based off the videos and pics from everyone at NYC right now she's looking gorgeous. Far better than on AYTO. 

Haters

I don't think she's ugly either. She has a striking look IMO......similar to Nia honestly.

I don't think she's ugly either. She has a striking look IMO......similar to Nia honestly.

Ugh truly heart eyes @ Britni on Marie's insta story. She doesn't even have to try to look good. Dances better than Cuntmila in every way ❤️.

Anyone know if she's still with Chuck or did Dirty 30 change that?!

audreyhorne wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:Wait, what's wrong with just wanting to party?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to party. JUST wanting to party is a problem. If you're an adult and you have no other interests or ambitions than to party and get drunk, you really should reevaluate your life. 

Why? Because societal norms push us to want to strive for a home, a family, a 9-5 job? Why is it so wrong to simply just want to party and enjoy life.

because then you are a parasite to society and your family. you contribute nothing. all you do is consume, exist and waste space. its not necessarily wrong, but if you are doing nothing for society therefore dont be surprised if society wants nothing to do with you. people make the mistake of thinking that their goal in life is to be happy....no, the goal in life should be to be a better person

also, its looked down upon because having that attitude of never wanting to grow up shows that you are mentally defective. its not normal to want to go throughout your entire life living like that. at some point, if your brain is developed in the right way, that type of activity is no longer fulfilling and you should be seeking out stability. getting married has a public value to it because it shows that you can COMMIT, are stable and can make sacrifices. its just as much of a badge of honor(assuming youre not cheating) to society as it is a personal fulfillment. it shows that you are an ADULT rather than a loser creepy man child that has the brain development of a post pubescent teen

Trash

Queen serving looks last night! Beauty Queen stars represent yaaaas bitch!

Queen is single now <333333

I love her. 

HonestTea101 wrote:

If Hannah was worth something she'd be on by now, that's ok, Britni is here.

Not a lot of ppl have the luxury of declining calls and still getting one the season after #QueenHannah

YAAAS Team Hannah. one of my fav AYTO girls

I can't unsee her terrible lower teeth Sad Sad Sad fix it girl

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7n4WSlHFj/

Pages