The Challenge XXX: Dirty 30 - Aneesa Ferreira

178 posts / 0 new
Last post

I'm a big Aneesa fan but she was doing the most last episode. Obviously what Jordan said was uncalled for, but her flipping on him because he caressed her because he didn't even push her like she was claiming. And then being like "you have to apologize to every single female on this cast". Why? He obviously has to apologize to Jemmye but he owes no one else nothing. 

Yeah he barely pushed her lol but I think she was just really annoyed by him and was looking for any reason to go off on him. 

nevidcm wrote:

I'm a big Aneesa fan but she was doing the most last episode. Obviously what Jordan said was uncalled for, but her flipping on him because he caressed her because he didn't even push her like she was claiming. And then being like "you have to apologize to every single female on this cast". Why? He obviously has to apologize to Jemmye but he owes no one else nothing. 

Yeah he barely pushed her lol but I think she was just really annoyed by him and was looking for any reason to go off on him. 

Same with Camila trying to push her Camilanator "brand" once again lmaooo

People are always like "we've seen how Aneesa was in a final before" yeah like 8 years ago... She's stopped smoking, her endurance has obviously improved, and she is a real force in challenges. I feel like she could win a final.

justintime wrote:

nevidcm wrote:I'm a big Aneesa fan but she was doing the most last episode. Obviously what Jordan said was uncalled for, but her flipping on him because he caressed her because he didn't even push her like she was claiming. And then being like "you have to apologize to every single female on this cast". Why? He obviously has to apologize to Jemmye but he owes no one else nothing. 

Yeah he barely pushed her lol but I think she was just really annoyed by him and was looking for any reason to go off on him. 

Same with Camila trying to push her Camilanator "brand" once again lmaooo

Omg I forgot about that bitch. She needed to stfu with her bucking up and yelling "You're gonna push me too?!" like obviously, you know he's not going to be that stupid to push you and get kicked out of the house. Go sit the fuck down lol I bet she wouldn't have pulled that shit with most of the girls in that house. 

People are always like "we've seen how Aneesa was in a final before" yeah like 8 years ago... She's stopped smoking, her endurance has obviously improved, and she is a real force in challenges. I feel like she could win a final.

she just needs to you know, actually make a final

but nah i see her doing good, her endurance has improved, she's smart so she should have no problems with puzzles, i think she was decent at swimming?

She's a flop! She only looks better because the quality of competition on the female side has gone down the drain.

She's a flop! She only looks better because the quality of competition on the female side has gone down the drain.

I feel that's hard to say in regards to how the girls from the older generation would do in this current state of The Challenge. I believe they looked more competitive to the crapshoot/fun nature of the challenge back then, so it more of an equalizer. I do believe Aneesa has improved as a competitor in daily missions tho.

I like Aneesa,  don't get me wrong,  but she is a tad too self righteous for a common stripper.

How many losses does it take to get the message that she isn't ever going to win a challenge?

nevidcm wrote:

I'm a big Aneesa fan but she was doing the most last episode. Obviously what Jordan said was uncalled for, but her flipping on him because he caressed her because he didn't even push her like she was claiming. And then being like "you have to apologize to every single female on this cast". Why? He obviously has to apologize to Jemmye but he owes no one else nothing. 

Yeah he barely pushed her lol but I think she was just really annoyed by him and was looking for any reason to go off on him. 

I like Aneesa bc she hasnt been on 34434323 seasons in a row and is a pretty good competitor and gives good confessionals. She can be a little self righteous but Im still glad shes on this season. Perfect example of why taking a few seasons off is good

People are always like "we've seen how Aneesa was in a final before" yeah like 8 years ago... She's stopped smoking, her endurance has obviously improved, and she is a real force in challenges. I feel like she could win a final.

GURL stop trying to sprinkle fairy dust, she may have quit smoking, but her body is still SHIT. She will never win a final when her competitors will be cara, camila, or even jenna, they all outshine her, at this point shes just basically a narrator who has a dark cloud over her head.

12 seasons no win.. and she will extend that record every challenge shes on... SHE WONT EVER WIN

I like Aneesa bc she hasnt been on 34434323 seasons in a row and is a pretty good competitor and gives good confessionals. She can be a little self righteous but Im still glad shes on this season. Perfect example of why taking a few seasons off is good

HonestTea101 wrote:

People are always like "we've seen how Aneesa was in a final before" yeah like 8 years ago... She's stopped smoking, her endurance has obviously improved, and she is a real force in challenges. I feel like she could win a final.

GURL stop trying to sprinkle fairy dust, she may have quit smoking, but her body is still SHIT. She will never win a final when her competitors will be cara, camila, or even jenna, they all outshine her, at this point shes just basically a narrator who has a dark cloud over her head.12 seasons no win.. and she will extend that record every challenge shes on... SHE WONT EVER WIN

u big mad huh?

HonestTea101 wrote:

People are always like "we've seen how Aneesa was in a final before" yeah like 8 years ago... She's stopped smoking, her endurance has obviously improved, and she is a real force in challenges. I feel like she could win a final.

GURL stop trying to sprinkle fairy dust, she may have quit smoking, but her body is still SHIT. She will never win a final when her competitors will be cara, camila, or even jenna, they all outshine her, at this point shes just basically a narrator who has a dark cloud over her head.12 seasons no win.. and she will extend that record every challenge shes on... SHE WONT EVER WIN

Ok you can make your point but let's not shit talk people's bodies.

Aneesa is beautiful.

As much as I like aneesa, she crossed a line bringing up Rachel, Rachel is married, pregnant, and not on the show, Aneesa could have just not brought her up,  then she called her a bitch in a confessional later. 

As much as I like aneesa, she crossed a line bringing up Rachel, Rachel is married, pregnant, and not on the show, Aneesa could have just not brought her up,  then she called her a bitch in a confessional later. 

i agree. 

Aneesa should have been coy on the topic like Veronica was. Rachel is married & pregnant, and Aneesa should have obliged on the topic out of respect. 

so shes not a winner, nor the elimination queen anymore, her time as a competitor as peaked probably a decade ago

but now shes a sloppy drunk rapist.... im shocked she didnt pull up the racist card she always does to someone when shes drunk this time

so shes not a winner, nor the elimination queen anymore, her time as a competitor as peaked probably a decade agobut now shes a sloppy drunk rapist.... im shocked she didnt pull up the racist card she always does to someone when shes drunk this time

wtf

Aneesa imo would dominate a team challenge with the right cast of people. Like a modern day Rookies vs. Veterans but with less like regulars because the regulars done turned on her ass and I'm not fucking with it. So it's time she changes her whole social game but I have faith in her. I love to see her run a final and shut bitches DOWN! 

I will forever treasure Aneesa, like someone said she can be a bit self righteous but beyond that she delivers IMO and I have never been tired of her. I enjoy her on the show and will continue to do so

Only thing she delivers is failure

I heard every possible excuse to explain her failures. She sucks.

nevidcm wrote:

justintime wrote:

nevidcm wrote:I'm a big Aneesa fan but she was doing the most last episode. Obviously what Jordan said was uncalled for, but her flipping on him because he caressed her because he didn't even push her like she was claiming. And then being like "you have to apologize to every single female on this cast". Why? He obviously has to apologize to Jemmye but he owes no one else nothing. 

Yeah he barely pushed her lol but I think she was just really annoyed by him and was looking for any reason to go off on him. 

Same with Camila trying to push her Camilanator "brand" once again lmaooo

Omg I forgot about that bitch. She needed to stfu with her bucking up and yelling "You're gonna push me too?!" like obviously, you know he's not going to be that stupid to push you and get kicked out of the house. Go sit the fuck down lol I bet she wouldn't have pulled that shit with most of the girls in that house. 

The fact that Camila thought she could intimidate Jordan when he has literally gone toe to toe with Nia is hilarious. Boo he has fought bigger and better sit down.

Aneesas in the middle of explaining herself on her twitter. Check it out. 

Aneesas in the middle of explaining herself on her twitter. Check it out. 

She apologized to veronica , which she didnt have to but whatevr floats her boat

I agree with Aneesa, sometimes it is strange with what MTV airs and their rules-bending. Like some people get banned over these actions, some stuff that certain people do never air and others  get the twisted storyline spotlight.

LEGEND!

The fact that productionthoughtthat the whole scene with Veronica was ok and they allowed it to happen and followed them with cameras is disgusting. What's even more disgusting is that MTV didn't see anything appropriate about it, they decided to air it and exploit it. They would have burned the footage if it had been a man and a woman. Like seriously, is the message here "it's sexy when it's two women, even if it's not consentual? 

Aneesa needs to not be asked back. Veronica is NOT having her apology, and rightly so. Aneesa did apologize for her language, but, as V has noted, she still hasn't denied molesting her while she was passed out. Disgusting.

And the fact that she is still milking her "relationship" with Rachel is just pathetic. V has tweeted that when she said "stupid" in the swimming pool, she was referring toAneesa bringing Rachel all the time. She clearly went on the show with this storyline in mind. She had done the exact same thing on the Duel 2, talking about her past with Rachel when Rachel was uncomfortable with this topic on camera.

Pages