The Challenge: What Could Have Been (SPOILERS)

166 posts / 0 new
Last post

Seasons was the last season that Jenn considered doing.

hm any inclination as to why they werent used

LurkerNoMore wrote:

Seasons was the last season that Jenn considered doing.

hm any inclination as to why they werent used

No clue. I'd assume Colie or Jenn dropped out but that's pure speculation.

No Team Paris?

its a travesty no key west team

i wish Tonya wasn't banned would have loved to c her after ruins

 

 

 

There's a lot of debate on the D.C. team. Some say Josh was the alternate with Mike on the cast. Some say it's vice-versa. Callie was the female alternate.

No Team Paris?its a travesty no key west teami wish Tonya wasn't banned would have loved to c her after ruins   

i feel like between Inferno 3 and The Island something more serious happened with Tonya that something with her changed....cause yeah she was always crazy but Inferno 3 she was still always competition first and was a great competitor and then when she showed up on the island she was so different

It's interesting that D.C. was one of the only teams to have both a male and female alternate and not be used.

There's a lot of debate on the D.C. team. Some say Josh was the alternate with Mike on the cast. Some say it's vice-versa. Callie was the female alternate.

i thought mike declined any season he was asked for because of his acting career

Ruthie was contacted for fm1

Ruthie was contacted for fm1

King-lmh wrote:

No Team Paris?its a travesty no key west teami wish Tonya wasn't banned would have loved to c her after ruins   

i feel like between Inferno 3 and The Island something more serious happened with Tonya that something with her changed....cause yeah she was always crazy but Inferno 3 she was still always competition first and was a great competitor and then when she showed up on the island she was so different

she was going through a divorce

LurkerNoMore wrote:

There's a lot of debate on the D.C. team. Some say Josh was the alternate with Mike on the cast. Some say it's vice-versa. Callie was the female alternate.

i thought mike declined any season he was asked for because of his acting career

Mike did accept BOTS for sure, and I'm pretty confident that's the only one he accepted. And it was assumed he was chosen as the alternate and not the main team because of the acting career stuff.

ryan373 wrote:

King-lmh wrote:No Team Paris?its a travesty no key west teami wish Tonya wasn't banned would have loved to c her after ruins   

i feel like between Inferno 3 and The Island something more serious happened with Tonya that something with her changed....cause yeah she was always crazy but Inferno 3 she was still always competition first and was a great competitor and then when she showed up on the island she was so different

she was going through a divorce

i couldnt remember when her divorce was, but youre right it was after Inferno 3

ryan373 wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:There's a lot of debate on the D.C. team. Some say Josh was the alternate with Mike on the cast. Some say it's vice-versa. Callie was the female alternate.

i thought mike declined any season he was asked for because of his acting career

Mike did accept BOTS for sure, and I'm pretty confident that's the only one he accepted. And it was assumed he was chosen as the alternate and not the main team because of the acting career stuff.

i would have liked to see him compete but he is engaged rn

Andrew from D.C. was never contacted? Smh.

Andrew from D.C. was never contacted? Smh.

Emily said he was.

That team is the biggest mess to figure out LMFAOOOOO. Moreso for the guys. Emily and Ashley were locks. 

hardbitten wrote:

Andrew from D.C. was never contacted? Smh.

Emily said he was.That team is the biggest mess to figure out LMFAOOOOO. Moreso for the guys. Emily and Ashley were locks. 

I think a DC team would have been San Diegos biggest competition

LurkerNoMore wrote:

hardbitten wrote:Andrew from D.C. was never contacted? Smh.

Emily said he was.That team is the biggest mess to figure out LMFAOOOOO. Moreso for the guys. Emily and Ashley were locks. 

I think a DC team would have been San Diegos biggest competition

And honestly I'd say there was no competition. D.C. takes it home.

ryan373 wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:

hardbitten wrote:Andrew from D.C. was never contacted? Smh.

Emily said he was.That team is the biggest mess to figure out LMFAOOOOO. Moreso for the guys. Emily and Ashley were locks. 

I think a DC team would have been San Diegos biggest competition

And honestly I'd say there was no competition. D.C. takes it home.

I don't think Mike would've been there, they would've had to fight.

A few others I've heard

Extreme Challenge - Kathryn dropped out. Elka was considered  

BOTSexes 1 - Malik , Vince , Neil, Keri, Cara (chicago) and Becky (NY) were all speculated. 

Gauntlet - Vince Malik and Jisela dropped out once the location changes from rhode island to new mexico. 

Gauntlet 2 - Pretty sure Tina was one of the Vets who dropped out also. 

Inferno 2 - Melissa was supposed to be on with Coral.  Beth and Rachel took their places. 

Janelle was training for the challenge after Gauntlet 3  not sure which one it was or what happened   

 

hardbitten wrote:

Andrew from D.C. was never contacted? Smh.

Emily said he was.

That team is the biggest mess to figure out LMFAOOOOO. Moreso for the guys. Emily and Ashley were locks. 

Ty/Andrew/Emily/Ashley

Ugh. What truly could have been.

Wait so they just chose not to use DC all together or couldnt get a full team?

yeah Tonya's last challenge was going to be Fresh Meat. but production was able to persuade her to come back for Inferno 3. i read an article awhile back stating that she came back for inferno 3 because Veronica, Rachel, & Tina weren't going to be there. 

Wait so they just chose not to use DC all together or couldnt get a full team?

They chose not to use D.C. because of its ratings.

San Diego and D.C. both had lower ratings, but recency bias saved SD. And they wanted Zach and Frank. Lol

A few others I've heardExtreme Challenge - Kathryn dropped out. Elka was considered  BOTSexes 1 - Malik , Vince , Neil, Keri, Cara (chicago) and Becky (NY) were all speculated. Gauntlet - Vince Malik and Jisela dropped out once the location changes from rhode island to new mexico. Gauntlet 2 - Pretty sure Tina was one of the Vets who dropped out also. Inferno 2 - Melissa was supposed to be on with Coral.  Beth and Rachel took their places. Janelle was training for the challenge after Gauntlet 3  not sure which one it was or what happened    

I always wondered if Melissa & Coral had been there how that would play out, because then u have those 2 as close friends and Veronica & Tina as close friends with Tonya being the loner

i'm suprised production didn't get a Paris team together. Leah was still getting calls, and Mallory was interested in returning. CT was still in the game and the 4th guy could have been Adam or Ace.

Leah was contacted for Exes 1; partner was going to be Darrell, they both declined. 

challenge13 wrote:

A few others I've heardExtreme Challenge - Kathryn dropped out. Elka was considered  BOTSexes 1 - Malik , Vince , Neil, Keri, Cara (chicago) and Becky (NY) were all speculated. Gauntlet - Vince Malik and Jisela dropped out once the location changes from rhode island to new mexico. Gauntlet 2 - Pretty sure Tina was one of the Vets who dropped out also. Inferno 2 - Melissa was supposed to be on with Coral.  Beth and Rachel took their places. Janelle was training for the challenge after Gauntlet 3  not sure which one it was or what happened    

I always wondered if Melissa & Coral had been there how that would play out, because then u have those 2 as close friends and Veronica & Tina as close friends with Tonya being the loner

Coral dropped because of production low balling them for apperance fee payments. she didnt drop Inferno 2 and Gauntlet 2 because of Julie, she wanted to confront julie. it was just production was on some fuck shit with the apperance fee. 

This thread is pissing me off.

I knew there was more to coral not doing it than saying she had to chill out like she said on sexes 2 reunion. Knew it was $$$

Pages