The Challenge: Vendettas - Tony Raines

238 posts / 0 new
Last post

KVM keep hating on him. I love every post lmao

I will give him props for throwing Bananas in. People can say it was all Kyle's idea but Kyle suggesting it would have fallen on deaf ears if Tony hadn't already been thinking about it. That and I don't think Kyle himself would have been willing to throw Bananas in. So Tony absolutely does get credit for doing one great thing on one season. I don't have faith that he will ever do it again though.

This is Fantastic!! Wrap this cheater up!

I find it so funny that all the bananas fans keep coming at tony under his social media saying he “cheats and hasn’t no integrity” yet that’s what their beloved John does every season ...

I'ma say it again..

He had a good season. He did well and you know what? I enjoyed watching him do well. Here's to hoping he does it again!

"You a Bitch"- leroy

I will give him props for throwing Bananas in. People can say it was all Kyle's idea but Kyle suggesting it would have fallen on deaf ears if Tony hadn't already been thinking about it. That and I don't think Kyle himself would have been willing to throw Bananas in. So Tony absolutely does get credit for doing one great thing on one season. I don't have faith that he will ever do it again though.

But thats thr thing, you DONT want to be the one doing it lol

I do hate the little bitch but that's not the point.  People are giving him credit for things he didn't do.   He's still a puppet...just not John's.

I don't know what's hard to understand about this, you don't want to be the fall guy taking all the blame for a decision, that's not brave, that's not bad ass. It's stupid, Tony if course didn't see because as shown by his constant cheating, he only sees things as they happen, he doesn't think about the future

I don't know what's hard to understand about this, you don't want to be the fall guy taking all the blame for a decision, that's not brave, that's not bad ass. It's stupid, Tony if course didn't see because as shown by his constant cheating, he only sees things as they happen, he doesn't think about the future

this

Tony won $0 And made multiple enemies because of poor game play. Not a great season. Actually a disastrous one. He's still being given credit for moves that weren't his idea and he didn't perform great. He was in the troika solely because of set up aside from 2 times  he can eat and he did great on the last mission. Kudos. If he returns I hope he's the first boot. 

Facts. People blinded by their Bananas hate. Tony is still mediocre. Outperformed by every guy in the final. Went home with nothing. Bench warmer trying to play on the court. 

I don't know what's hard to understand about this, you don't want to be the fall guy taking all the blame for a decision, that's not brave, that's not bad ass. It's stupid, Tony if course didn't see because as shown by his constant cheating, he only sees things as they happen, he doesn't think about the future

Dude. Nobody besides KVM agrees with you. We get your point and it's falling on deaf ears. Just drop the shit and move on. Damn...

Challenge 17 wrote:

I don't know what's hard to understand about this, you don't want to be the fall guy taking all the blame for a decision, that's not brave, that's not bad ass. It's stupid, Tony if course didn't see because as shown by his constant cheating, he only sees things as they happen, he doesn't think about the future

Dude. Nobody besides KVM agrees with you. We get your point and it's falling on deaf ears. Just drop the shit and move on. Damn...

False...others agree as well...it's honestly sad that people that have watched this show for years think Tony had a "great season"....the bar for greatness apparently is insanely low.  

Debut Album wrote:

Challenge 17 wrote:I don't know what's hard to understand about this, you don't want to be the fall guy taking all the blame for a decision, that's not brave, that's not bad ass. It's stupid, Tony if course didn't see because as shown by his constant cheating, he only sees things as they happen, he doesn't think about the future

Dude. Nobody besides KVM agrees with you. We get your point and it's falling on deaf ears. Just drop the shit and move on. Damn...

False...others agree as well...it's honestly sad that people that have watched this show for years think Tony had a "great season"....the bar for greatness apparently is insanely low.  

Well it's obvious nobody's changing their stance. Some people think he had a great season and some don't. Just agree to disagree and leave it at that. Don't keep going on and on and on about it.

You bitched about Fresh Meat being on the show for years...

I'm more than allowed to talk about how Tony fucking flopped (predictably) yesterday and how overrated he was all season

Tony played a great season.

Anyways...

Tony is King ✌

Personally I’d rather watch tony make a move against bananas regardless of future season impact then to have him become a second Leroy to Bananas.which I honestly thought he might.

Debut Album wrote:

Challenge 17 wrote:I don't know what's hard to understand about this, you don't want to be the fall guy taking all the blame for a decision, that's not brave, that's not bad ass. It's stupid, Tony if course didn't see because as shown by his constant cheating, he only sees things as they happen, he doesn't think about the future

Dude. Nobody besides KVM agrees with you. We get your point and it's falling on deaf ears. Just drop the shit and move on. Damn...

False...others agree as well...it's honestly sad that people that have watched this show for years think Tony had a "great season"....the bar for greatness apparently is insanely low.  

Tony played a great season.

Personally I’d rather watch tony make a move against bananas regardless of future season impact then to have him become a second Leroy to Bananas.which I honestly thought he might.

don't worry he'll be blowing John the next time they're on  a season together

WESANDNANYFAN wrote:

Tony played a great season.

HonestTea101 wrote:

KVM just say you hate him and move along. Like we get it... 

I do hate the little bitch but that's not the point.  People are giving him credit for things he didn't do.   He's still a puppet...just not John's.

Facts

gigalbytegal wrote:

I will give him props for throwing Bananas in. People can say it was all Kyle's idea but Kyle suggesting it would have fallen on deaf ears if Tony hadn't already been thinking about it. That and I don't think Kyle himself would have been willing to throw Bananas in. So Tony absolutely does get credit for doing one great thing on one season. I don't have faith that he will ever do it again though.

But thats thr thing, you DONT want to be the one doing it lol

So we should be applauding people that are too much of a scared bitch to do the dirty work themselves? Great. That thought process is exactly why we end up with Bananas all season long on every season.

Challenge 17 wrote:

gigalbytegal wrote:I will give him props for throwing Bananas in. People can say it was all Kyle's idea but Kyle suggesting it would have fallen on deaf ears if Tony hadn't already been thinking about it. That and I don't think Kyle himself would have been willing to throw Bananas in. So Tony absolutely does get credit for doing one great thing on one season. I don't have faith that he will ever do it again though.

But thats thr thing, you DONT want to be the one doing it lol

So we should be applauding people that are too much of a scared bitch to do the dirty work themselves? Great. That thought process is exactly why we end up with Bananas all season long on every season.

It's not about being scared.  It's being smart and strategic.  Bananas lasts long because 90% of good competitors do.  We don't have strong people go home early often.  That's saved for people like Cory

KChallenge10 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:KVM just say you hate him and move along. Like we get it... 

Pages