The Challenge: Vendettas (Season 31) - Spoilers Discussion

24040 posts / 0 new
Last post

DNC_Empire wrote:

Trying to be relevant and disrespect Britni's win, Keyboard warriors.

Love my girl but she's gonna sound stupid as hell when she vs. Laurel later on in a physical elimination lmfaooooo

Every other woman in this cast would lose to Laurel. Queen Britni still queen

CokoMaggot wrote:

DNC_Empire wrote:

Trying to be relevant and disrespect Britni's win, Keyboard warriors.

Love my girl but she's gonna sound stupid as hell when she vs. Laurel later on in a physical elimination lmfaooooo

Hahahahaha, maybe Laurel will be gentle like she was with Jasmine.

HonestTea101 wrote:

CokoMaggot wrote:

DNC_Empire wrote:

Trying to be relevant and disrespect Britni's win, Keyboard warriors.

Love my girl but she's gonna sound stupid as hell when she vs. Laurel later on in a physical elimination lmfaooooo

Hahahahaha, maybe Laurel will be gentle like she was with Jasmine.

Laurel used to Jasmine they were friends.

She doesnt know or care about this fraudulent trailer trash "Pageant queen".

CokoMaggot wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

CokoMaggot wrote:
DNC_Empire wrote:

Trying to be relevant and disrespect Britni's win, Keyboard warriors.

Love my girl but she's gonna sound stupid as hell when she vs. Laurel later on in a physical elimination lmfaooooo

Hahahahaha, maybe Laurel will be gentle like she was with Jasmine.

Laurel used to Jasmine they were friends.She doesnt know or care about this fraudulent trailer trash "Pageant queen".

Then I love it.

quite machiavelian on laurels part. build up britni bit by bit so when she comes in and destroys britni, she looks even better doing it. 

MASTERMIND LAUREL

My faves could never :/

Mind games.

She was friends with Jasmine since Rivals 1 before sending home on free agents and "loved" her since their first show together. She met Britni during the elimination and at the hotel after eliminated her.

When she faced Britni she didn't know her, call me crazy but I would give a stranger a tougher time than a "friend" that I knew for years.

I am super excited for those matchups how hard the people coming in. I am excited to see Queen Aneesa winning against Veronica ✌✌

I am super excited for those matchups how hard the people coming in. I am excited to see Queen Aneesa winning against Veronica ✌✌

yessssssss

PinkRose wrote:

I am super excited for those matchups how hard the people coming in. I am excited to see Queen Aneesa winning against Veronica ✌✌

yessssssss

I am super excited for those matchups how hard the people coming in. I am excited to see Queen Aneesa winning against Veronica ✌✌

I love V but she definitely deserves it. Lmao

PinkRose wrote:

I am super excited for those matchups how hard the people coming in. I am excited to see Queen Aneesa winning against Veronica ✌✌

yessssssss

Karma works in a mysterious way! After all the stuff tried to pull against Aneesa last season aftet the episode airs is going to come back and bite her in the ass when she comes back to send her home lol

Say what you want about Laurel, but she was very dissapointing on Invasion when she quit against Camilla. After all the crap she talked about people quitting.

I am super excited for those matchups how hard the people coming in. I am excited to see Queen Aneesa winning against Veronica ✌✌

JEKFAN wrote:

Veronica and Brit are both liars

And they both suck too.

i hope aneesa destroys veronica lol

PinkRose wrote:

I am super excited for those matchups how hard the people coming in. I am excited to see Queen Aneesa winning against Veronica ✌✌

I love V but she definitely deserves it. Lmao

Well Dirty 30 is over and it doesn't look like Queen V will have much influence on the game. So I guess I'm Team Aneesa on this one.

Still, I can't wait to see Natalie slay and win the hearts of America like she rightfully should have and Trash King Devin flip Bananas on his nice, fat ass <3

I will say that Iam disappointed in Veronica with the whole Aneesa situation went down but I’m still a fan and am excited to see how she does in a physical elimination.

InternationalFan wrote:

She was friends with Jasmine since Rivals 1 before sending home on free agents and "loved" her since their first show together. She met Britni during the elimination and at the hotel after eliminated her.When she faced Britni she didn't know her, call me crazy but I would give a stranger a tougher time than a "friend" that I knew for years.

Lol i agree with you.

Say what you want about Laurel, but she was very dissapointing on Invasion when she quit against Camilla. After all the crap she talked about people quitting.

I’m so disgusted of all people Camila is the girl to break Laurels elimination record it should have been Theresa.

I will say that Iam disappointed in Veronica with the whole Aneesa situation went down but I’m still a fan and am excited to see how she does in a physical elimination.

What is the truth lmao

GDInstall wrote:

Say what you want about Laurel, but she was very dissapointing on Invasion when she quit against Camilla. After all the crap she talked about people quitting.

I’m so disgusted of all people Camila is the girl to break Laurels elimination record it should have been Theresa.

What is the truth lmao

OMG! Let’s just stop this debate! Hahaha

Pages