The Challenge: Vendettas (season 31) - Spoilers Discussion

16365 posts / 0 new
Last post

Graphik wrote:

I'm wondering what (if anything) happened with Veronica/Jemmye & Marie........

wait what they aren’t cool anymore?

I have no clue that's why I was asking lmaooooo but I find it strange she didn't align with them......

If that is true it would be pretty shitty to decide the winner of the entire challenge based on a single puzzle... They should've just had two winner, 1 guy 1 girl. 

If you're gonna have an one overall winner, then it shouldn't be any pairs or teams throughout the entire final.  At all!!

All Hail Queen Cara. She's a cutie Lol She betta work wit that red hair! Kailah thought by dying her hair she might steal the W LOLjk 

I'm about to hit up Caras Gym ahaha but foreal i'm happy she's going to get to open that help people's lives 

BonnieBee wrote:

Never thought I’d see the day Kailah and Sylvia following each other lol

Yet to see a day when ANYONE, I mean ANYONE Follows Natalie... fucking sad.. lol 

lol you should not be suprised. I mean you clearly watched her BB season as did I. I mean she has few friends from her BB cast and the ones who dislike her REALLY dislike her. She is just one of those people you either love or hate.  She is one of the most passive aggressive people I have ever seen and that just does mesh well with the people who are usually cast on reality tv shows who are direct and blunt. It can be really annoying to deal with passive aggressive people. HAVING SAID all of that I def think casuals will love her just like they did on BB when she came in the top 3 for voting for AFP.

BonnieBee wrote:

Yet to see a day when ANYONE, I mean ANYONE Follows Natalie... fucking sad.. lol 

Cara might once she has access to social media again. However, Cara is VERY picky with who she follows and only follows those she truly likes.

uncertaintyny wrote:

BonnieBee wrote:Never thought I’d see the day Kailah and Sylvia following each other lol

Cara might once she has access to social media again. However, Cara is VERY picky with who she follows and only follows those she truly likes.

she follows hunter now. when did that happen? lol did not know they were cool like that.

i wonder how they decided the teams as kailah, cara, kyle zach team seems pretty stacked against leroy, nicole, kam and tony...

uncertaintyny wrote:

BonnieBee wrote:Never thought I’d see the day Kailah and Sylvia following each other lol

lol you should not be suprised. I mean you clearly watched her BB season as did I. I mean she has few friends from her BB cast and the ones who dislike her REALLY dislike her. She is just one of those people you either love or hate.  She is one of the most passive aggressive people I have ever seen and that just does mesh well with the people who are usually cast on reality tv shows who are direct and blunt. It can be really annoying to deal with passive aggressive people. HAVING SAID all of that I def think casuals will love her just like they did on BB when she came in the top 3 for voting for AFP.

She's got a bunch of friends from her BB18 cast, and I'm sure if she gets invited back to The Challenge she'll make some headway. Its her rookie season, with no MTV connection. She is passive agressive, but her main problem is that she's really nice to the point where people think she's fake at first.

DNC_Empire wrote:

uncertaintyny wrote:

She's got a bunch of friends from her BB18 cast, and I'm sure if she gets invited back to The Challenge she'll make some headway. Its her rookie season, with no MTV connection. She is passive agressive, but her main problem is that she's really nice to the point where people think she's fake at first.

absolutely. I def agree with that. I really like her and have since bb 18 but I can also see why people would dislike her. her niceness and kindness drives people crazy lol

natfan42 wrote:

DNC_Empire wrote:

uncertaintyny wrote:

absolutely. I def agree with that. I really like her and have since bb 18 but I can also see why people would dislike her. her niceness and kindness drives people crazy lol

Oh does being nice and kind mean you use men and your good looks to get ahead, even if you hurt someone in the process? I’m doing this morality thing wrong.

Zach is the robbed King of Challenge 31

DNC_Empire wrote:

natfan42 wrote:

DNC_Empire wrote:
uncertaintyny wrote:

Oh does being nice and kind mean you use men and your good looks to get ahead, even if you hurt someone in the process? I’m doing this morality thing wrong.

She was nice and kind to James. Then after the show she found out he was a creepy loser and dumped him. He hurt her way more than he ever helped her "get ahead". 

i wonder how they decided the teams as kailah, cara, kyle zach team seems pretty stacked against leroy, nicole, kam and tony...

I saw the breakdown of the teams and i thought wow the second team had the three stooges and Kam. Like you know NONE of them are gonna solve a puzzle except for Warrior Empress Malkamitu. Plus the flop of a Tony. I feel like the guys really separated how well the teams would do since all of the girls are pretty even (except Kailah and Nicole are never solving a puzzle) 

shboogies wrote:

DNC_Empire wrote:

natfan42 wrote:
DNC_Empire wrote:
uncertaintyny wrote:

She was nice and kind to James. Then after the show she found out he was a creepy loser and dumped him. He hurt her way more than he ever helped her "get ahead". 

If that was her being nice and kind, I would hate to see her being mean.

2017 really been about her bless ups. Finally dropped Abram. Redeemed FM2 and won Champs v Pros with Darrell. Made another final and got second. And then on top of everything, won her second coed challenge and the richest female on the show? GET FUCKING LIT

Im absolutely loving all of the Cara haters trembling bc they gotta see her come back and beat all of your faves ❤️

Shane is the robbed King of Challenge 31

I figured Cara would win this because she's gotten good at puzzles and this final was filled with idiots. 

But imagine the ego on her NOW. lmao.

2017 really been about her bless ups. Finally dropped Abram. Redeemed FM2 and won Champs v Pros with Darrell. Made another final and got second. And then on top of everything, won her second coed challenge and the richest female on the show? GET FUCKING LITIm absolutely loving all of the Cara haters trembling bc they gotta see her come back and beat all of your faves ❤️

a queen!

I figured Cara would win this because she's gotten good at puzzles and this final was filled with idiots. But imagine the ego on her NOW. lmao.

Don't remind us. I thought Bananas was bad. 

At the end of the day, Cara was still too scared to do Champs vs Stars because of Emily.

Pussy.

At the end of the day, Cara was still too scared to do Champs vs Stars because of Emily.Pussy.

Why is she scared? She already won the last one against way better athletes than Emily. She probably was not allowed to do it because she won the previous.

At the end of the day, Cara was still too scared to do Champs vs Stars because of Emily.Pussy.

Lolo and Louise >>>>>>> Emily. Cara still won Champ vs Pros Smile

So when the team of 4 won why didn’t they then do cara vs kailah and Zach vs Kyle instead of Cara and Zach vs Kailah and Kyle?

Remember when you used to love Cara? Sad

Remember when Cara and Camila were so scared to face Veronica, Ashley K, and the Pros. So instead they threw Legend Brooke Mitchell in every time :/

Graphik wrote:

Where are we getting "Kam didn't even finish the final" from?

Alledgedly the first half of the final was run in team of 4 (Cara, Zach, Kailah, Kyle) and (Leroy, Tony, Nicole and Kam). With the losing team not moving on to the second half of the final. And supposedly Nicole got injured and screwed Tony, Leroy and Kam.

Did they have to build a boat with parts distributed throughout the season and sail it to the finish line?

I mean most challenge beef isn't that serious 

I miss old Cara, when her whole thing was being weird instead of just being another crossfit girl.

2017 really been about her bless ups. Finally dropped Abram. Redeemed FM2 and won Champs v Pros with Darrell. Made another final and got second. And then on top of everything, won her second coed challenge and the richest female on the show? GET FUCKING LITIm absolutely loving all of the Cara haters trembling bc they gotta see her come back and beat all of your faves ❤️

She will not be female with most money, Camila will still be. Do all Cara stans have problem with math, I thought you are all smart as she is.

Pages