The Challenge: Vendettas (season 31) - Spoilers Discussion

16365 posts / 0 new
Last post

boncat23 wrote:

yall slandering Leroy's name now but were just praising him a few weeks ago. Stay on the train or hop tf off. This mans will eliminate your favs in anything physical. Leroy has one of the best social games the game has ever seen, that's a fact. And it's not like he works for it, he is just naturally likeable. FOH with that slander. RISE UP ROYLEE ARMY (led by me of course)

I don't recall a single person praising Leroy. He was literally a reluctant last hope

I'll give it to Jordan tho he has bigger tits than most of the challenge girls

LMAO!!!!! yo this comment is not getting enough love. He def has bigger tits than his girl tori. She has kate hudson -A cup sized tits. Glad atleast 1 of them has something to hang on to for the ride.........

Am i the only one that finds it strange that none of the final 8 have had any social media activity yet, besides those that have others running their accounts. And even those have just be random pics and tweets, it doesn't sound like the actual people.I would've though some of them would've been tweeting during the reunion.

Am i the only one that finds it strange that none of the final 8 have had any social media activity yet, besides those that have others running their accounts. And even those have just be random pics and tweets, it doesn't sound like the actual people.I would've though some of them would've been tweeting during the reunion.

Kailah just followed Kam and Sylvia so I think she's taken the account over.

As a Natalie fan I feel ready bad as it seems few if any liked her in the House for the season.  I've yet to see anyone from the season (Other then Vic and Corey from BB18) follow her yet on Twitter or Instagram and she has not followed anyone at all.  Just hope she made enough of an impact to be invited back for another season.... 

ReelWhirled wrote:

Kailah just followed Kam and Sylvia so I think she's active again.

She's always been active as has Tony, Zach and Kyle. The ones that have had no activity since depature (Cara, Nicole, Kam and Leroy) haven't had any activity not even following accounts other accounts. It just seems super weird to me, i doubt they would have an extra period of social media ban because otherwise it would be obvious they were the finalists.

tdstegall wrote:

ReelWhirled wrote:Am i the only one that finds it strange that none of the final 8 have had any social media activity yet, besides those that have others running their accounts. And even those have just be random pics and tweets, it doesn't sound like the actual people.I would've though some of them would've been tweeting during the reunion.

She's always been active as has Tony, Zach and Kyle. The ones that have had no activity since depature (Cara, Nicole, Kam and Leroy) haven't had any activity not even following accounts other accounts. It just seems super weird to me, i doubt they would have an extra period of social media ban because otherwise it would be obvious they were the finalists.

I know what you were saying. I meant I think Kailah's taken the account back from the person who was running it for her because she followed people who were supposedly her allies.

ReelWhirled wrote:

tdstegall wrote:

ReelWhirled wrote:Am i the only one that finds it strange that none of the final 8 have had any social media activity yet, besides those that have others running their accounts. And even those have just be random pics and tweets, it doesn't sound like the actual people.I would've though some of them would've been tweeting during the reunion.

I know what you were saying. I meant I think Kailah's taken the account back from the person who was running it for her because she followed people who were supposedly her allies.

I understand, that's possible but it's also possible that it just someone else who followed them. She could have talked to them on the phone and told them to follow Kam and Sylvia for her. The fact that the other 4 cast members still have had no activity seems more than a coincidence.

Something just seems real fishy to me. I could be reading in to it, but if they have finished the challenge it makes no sense for them to still be on a social media ban, in fact it looks more suspicious that they're not active. Especially Cara who always tweets during episodes

Challenge queens ❤❤

This is a random theory, that is probably extremley unlikely. But given all the allegations and hinting at how extremely unfair the final was even by challenge standards, do you think it could be possible that production decided to re-do the final? I know it sounds crazy but it isn't unheard of for the challenge to change rules and re-do things after the fact, especially if they're not happy with the result. Maybe they got scared that the 'unfairness' would look really bad and they could end up losing fans over it.

Challenge queens ❤❤

Could still be her bf or whoever it is following those accounts for her

Challenge queens ❤❤

About to start stanning. Blum 3

This is a random theory, that is probably extremley unlikely. But given all the allegations and hinting at how extremely unfair the final was even by challenge standards, do you think it could be possible that production decided to re-do the final? I know it sounds crazy but it isn't unheard of for the challenge to change rules and re-do things after the fact, especially if they're not happy with the result. Maybe they got scared that the 'unfairness' would look really bad and they could end up losing fans over it.

Lol No....As soon as they are done they don't send them back. They have to do a day or two of coffesionals then travel back which is not crossing the street they come from another continent.

Where are we getting "Kam didn't even finish the final" from?

Alledgedly the first half of the final was run in team of 4 (Cara, Zach, Kailah, Kyle) and (Leroy, Tony, Nicole and Kam). With the losing team not moving on to the second half of the final. And supposedly Nicole got injured and screwed Tony, Leroy and Kam.

ReelWhirled wrote:

Lol No....As soon as they are done they don't send them back. They have to do a day or two of coffesionals then travel back which is not crossing the street they come from another continent.

Well it has been several days already (i think) didn't it finish on like Saturday? You're probably right though. Still strange they haven't even followed new accounts though, ie. Leroy and Kam, Cara and Kyle. Production is probably being super extra and won't give them their phones till they get back in the US.

Graphik wrote:

Alledgedly the first half of the final was run in team of 4 (Cara, Zach, Kailah, Kyle) and (Leroy, Tony, Nicole and Kam). With the losing team not moving on to the second half of the final. And supposedly Nicole got injured and screwed Tony, Leroy and Kam.

Allegedly the other team was ahead even prior the injury. 

ReelWhirled wrote:

Graphik wrote:Where are we getting "Kam didn't even finish the final" from?

So what happened in the second stage of the final that was allegedly unfair? Someone said, i feel really sorry for whoever came on second. 

ReelWhirled wrote:

Graphik wrote:Where are we getting "Kam didn't even finish the final" from?

By this you mean Cara, Zach, Kyle, and Kailah were winning that leg anyway but Nicole's injury made it impossible, right?

If that is true it would be pretty shitty to decide the winner of the entire challenge based on a single puzzle... They should've just had two winner, 1 guy 1 girl. 

Never thought I’d see the day Kailah and Sylvia following each other lol

Sylvia liked my happy birthday tweet to Kailah tonight and my jaw dropped to the floor. Lmaoooo

BonnieBee wrote:

Sylvia liked my happy birthday tweet to Kailah tonight and my jaw dropped to the floor. Lmaoooo

lol I’m kind of here for there friendship Marie kailah Sylvia and kam squad goals

Yet to see a day when ANYONE, I mean ANYONE Follows Natalie... fucking sad.. lol 

shboogies wrote:

BonnieBee wrote:Never thought I’d see the day Kailah and Sylvia following each other lol

lol I’m kind of here for there friendship Marie kailah Sylvia and kam squad goals

Yaaaassss

I'm wondering what (if anything) happened with Veronica/Jemmye & Marie........

I'm wondering what (if anything) happened with Veronica/Jemmye & Marie........

wait what? they aren’t cool anymore?

Pages