The Challenge: Vendettas (Ratings)

326 posts / 0 new
Last post

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

hmm that could be, but i dunno i think the challenge has a few hundred k fanbase that are absolutely hardcore about it. i definitely think they thought the addition of BB would bring them into consistent sub 1 million viewers or a million viewers but it only did what one time? they dont realize that their editing is a big reason as to why people tune out.

I think if they brought more than 2, that could be a possibility. Or do a Big Brother vs. The Challenge or something.

Or if they brought in fan favorites from BB

Meelz wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:hmm that could be, but i dunno i think the challenge has a few hundred k fanbase that are absolutely hardcore about it. i definitely think they thought the addition of BB would bring them into consistent sub 1 million viewers or a million viewers but it only did what one time? they dont realize that their editing is a big reason as to why people tune out.

I think if they brought more than 2, that could be a possibility. Or do a Big Brother vs. The Challenge or something.

Or if they brought in fan favorites from BB

 

Donnie can finally make his grand debut 

844k

844k

Tragic.

The only episode that has gotten 1mil+ viewers in years is one titled #BaNatalie.  I can already see the 'creative' producers and marketing team @BMP thinking that we need more of Bananas and Natalie. Yikes.

IM SCREAMING 

IM SCREAMING 

Roda's impact. 

gamer73 wrote:

IM SCREAMING 

Roda's impact. 

I guess I wasn’t the only one who tuned out ☕️

Tbh- I was one of the people watching The Bachelor instead of this lol

Tbh- I was one of the people watching The Bachelor instead of this lol

A mess. Arie's skeevy looking ass Zzzzzz!

Worst episode and the ratings reflect it 

PinkRose wrote:

Tbh- I was one of the people watching The Bachelor instead of this lol

A mess. Arie's skeevy looking ass Zzzzzz!

Queen Becca got the last laugh love by America and 20 something guy competiting for her

I think having the after show attached as part of the show hurts it. People tune out after the hour.

It was still flat in the demo at 0.5 which it has been for most of the season. 

Worst episode and the ratings reflect it 

lol dafuq? what is wrong with you? um no.

TwoStrikes wrote:

Worst episode and the ratings reflect it 

lol dafuq? what is wrong with you? um no.

1 hour and we got irrelevant drama and an elimination. That’s it

They hype the hell out this episode talm bout “best episode in forever!!”. Well them ratings said something else. ☕️

DNC_Empire wrote:

TwoStrikes wrote:Worst episode and the ratings reflect it 

lol dafuq? what is wrong with you? um no.

1 hour and we got irrelevant drama and an elimination. That’s it

The drama wasn’t irrelevant. The drama cemented Bananas going in and Kayleigh leaving. That’s pretty relevant. 

TwoStrikes wrote:

DNC_Empire wrote:

TwoStrikes wrote:Worst episode and the ratings reflect it 

lol dafuq? what is wrong with you? um no.

1 hour and we got irrelevant drama and an elimination. That’s it

The drama wasn’t irrelevant. The drama cemented Bananas going in and Kayleigh leaving. That’s pretty relevant. 

You seriously think the Kayleigh drama influenced Tony's decision voting Bananas in? Like how? Just because Devin says that it will effect things doesn't make it true. lol

With or without that, that was zero part of Tony's decision, and Kailah already had her mind made up.

the best ep teminded me of bgc woo I love a contribution

Just seeing the actual ratings......so much for this "new era" that was supposed to start with these BB/UK people.

They would've been getting the same exact ratings with RW/AYTO rookies but I already see people justifying that ONE damn episode that reached 1 mil (which is quite sad, all that money spent on promotion; getting huge ads in Times Square for fucks' sake, there should've been much more where that came from) as to why they should keep coming back.

So much Challenge potential down the drain for no good gotdamn reason....smmfh x100.

This should give production the confidence to not cast Bananas in the very near future

Fixer Upper with the W, good show didn't realize they were that popular.

 

also it's frightening that more people would watch a Pelicans game than The Challenge. might as well cancel it at this point

gamer73 wrote:

IM SCREAMING 

Roda's impact. 

RODA = RATINGS. 

Roda brings ratings yet MTV still fucks her over w the editing they give her. 

833k

833k

Tony Time bringing in the ratings. ✌

 

833k

That’s great to hear that the ratings went up from last week. Especially when Bananas is complaining on Twitter, as always, that the show is worthless and not exciting without him on it.

From Reddit:

Pages