The Challenge: Vendettas (Ratings)

326 posts / 0 new
Last post

Lmaoooo y’all big mad or litte mad?  What are you enjoying about Vendettas, Kenny? 

The King being back on his throne 

thefatskinnyguy wrote:

LucciVee wrote:

This is what happens when you focus too much on dust. ☕️

This is what happens when you make a Marie centric episode. *sips tea*

You're right. Highest rated episode from her iconic rookie season. Obvi being force feed BaNatalie turned people off and it was impossible for her to carry the episode again :/

Screaming @ you comparing 2012 ratings to 2018 ratings

HonestTea101 wrote:

thefatskinnyguy wrote:

LucciVee wrote:

This is what happens when you focus too much on dust. ☕️

This is what happens when you make a Marie centric episode. *sips tea*

You're right. Highest rated episode from her iconic rookie season. Obvi being force feed BaNatalie turned people off and it was impossible for her to carry the episode again :/

Screaming @ you comparing 2012 ratings to 2018 ratings

But wasn't you just hyping up Natalie for bringing in ratings last week? 

thefatskinnyguy wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

thefatskinnyguy wrote:
LucciVee wrote:

This is what happens when you focus too much on dust. ☕️

This is what happens when you make a Marie centric episode. *sips tea*

You're right. Highest rated episode from her iconic rookie season. Obvi being force feed BaNatalie turned people off and it was impossible for her to carry the episode again :/

Screaming @ you comparing 2012 ratings to 2018 ratings

But wasn't you just hyping up Natalie for bringing in ratings last week? 

and she DID. Queen brough a million viewers in an era where tv ratings are down. 

ACTUALLY people were so interested in marie the first 2 episodes , that one million tuned in for the 3rd. They saw bananas and natalie and decided not to watch last night episode...........

ACTUALLY people were so interested in marie the first 2 episodes , that one million tuned in for the 3rd. They saw bananas and natalie and decided not to watch last night episode...........

sure Jan

MalikOnFleek wrote:

ACTUALLY people were so interested in marie the first 2 episodes , that one million tuned in for the 3rd. They saw bananas and natalie and decided not to watch last night episode...........

sure Jan

And my comment filled with facts isnt up for debate or discussion everyone else

I still dont get the purpose of having almost 20 episodes seasons and having some many of those seasons in a row.

Its tiring atleast for me.

ACTUALLY people were so interested in marie the first 2 episodes , that one million tuned in for the 3rd. They saw bananas and natalie and decided not to watch last night episode...........

*daps you up*

Facts are a lovely thing.

ACTUALLY people were so interested in marie the first 2 episodes , that one million tuned in for the 3rd. They saw bananas and natalie and decided not to watch last night episode...........

Right... I mean it’s not like the previews for nexts week’s episode didn’t show Marie fighting with Brad or anything...

Dont @ ME ☕☕☕ When they air ex on the beach after teen mom and still find a way to flop lol 

FIRST of all... why does production keep inviting this walking STD back when he continues to diss them publicity

second, he really thinks he was the 300k viewer differential?  HAAAAAA

ACTUALLY people were so interested in marie the first 2 episodes , that one million tuned in for the 3rd. They saw bananas and natalie and decided not to watch last night episode...........

TBH ! Like why 300k people left after the tragic Banatalie episode if both of them brought ratings ?? I can’t with stupid, really !

Dont @ ME ☕☕☕ When they air ex on the beach after teen mom and still find a way to flop lol 

The audacity to think he is actually the reason why people tune in for The Challenge... I caaaaaaaaaan’t !  

PinkRose wrote:

Dont @ ME ☕☕☕ When they air ex on the beach after teen mom and still find a way to flop lol 

FIRST of all... why does production keep inviting this walking STD back when he continues to diss them publicitysecond, he really thinks he was the 300k viewer differential?  HAAAAAA

i was legit shocked reading Cory’s tweet.

Cory has Camila’s attitude with Big Easy ability

This season is highly entertaining, no matter if ratings go up and down. It's only to be expected.

maibu wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

Dont @ ME ☕☕☕ When they air ex on the beach after teen mom and still find a way to flop lol 

FIRST of all... why does production keep inviting this walking STD back when he continues to diss them publicitysecond, he really thinks he was the 300k viewer differential?  HAAAAAA

i was legit shocked reading Cory’s tweet.Cory has Camila’s attitude with Big Easy ability

Fair assessment, and MTV does this to these people. 

☕️☕️☕️

maibu wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

Dont @ ME ☕☕☕ When they air ex on the beach after teen mom and still find a way to flop lol 

FIRST of all... why does production keep inviting this walking STD back when he continues to diss them publicitysecond, he really thinks he was the 300k viewer differential?  HAAAAAA

i was legit shocked reading Cory’s tweet.Cory has Camila’s attitude with Big Easy ability

except Big Easy was actually a threat in eliminations lmaooo

I'm gonna consider the drop is more what was featured on Tuesday night (ie: Major NBA basketball . But the trivia episode didn't help.

Cory need to sit down because the rating will fluctuate during the rest of season. Numbers go up and down all the time, it’s to be expected on shows like this and definitely on cable. I won’t be surprised if it goes up next week for the Kam vs. Melissa fight. 

Yeah, like wasn't he on Rivals 3 and Bloodlines for the entire season (or almost)? And those flopped

This season is highly entertaining, no matter if ratings go up and down. It's only to be expected.

You guys should @ him when sex on the beach doesn't dobthat great with him on it and very likely airing after Teen Mom

expecting the same as last week's episode

expecting the same as last week's episode

for the remainder of the seasom as well now that ratings magnet cory is out lol

I'm thinking this episode is lower cuz the state of the union was on at the same time too

The state of Union took almost all the top spots lol

It went up 2nd highest episode in seasons

See. Just goes up and down. Still strong showing. Maybe will go up further next week.

The state of Union took almost all the top spots lolIt went up 2nd highest episode in seasons

The rookies are literally saving the show lol 

#KillaKam #Melegend ❤️❤️

Melissa bringing in the ratings >>>>>>

Pages