The Challenge: Vendettas - The Power of Three

433 posts / 0 new
Last post

Let's move "those" type of links to PM. Thanks. 

What time does this shit come on? I can’t remember lmfaooooo 

I believe that Vendettas is on at 9PM (EST) and the finale of Champs vs. Stars is right after at 10PM (EST)

Do they already know that there's only one overall winner?

Do they already know that there's only one overall winner?

I know that it's been said, but I'm not sure if TJ said it to them or to us. 

New drinking game: everytime an elimination gets cut in half with a "to be continued...", chug a gallon of bleach

They got rid of Xfinity?? 

Let's move "those" type of links to PM. Thanks. 

sorry! 

They got rid of Xfinity?? 

Yup. Anytime I tried to search it wouldn't come up + they removed the logo from the sign-in thing.

I'm okay with cliff hangers, I just hope this episode doesn't end RIGHT before an elimination, because starting the next episode with an elimination sucks. 

HonestTea101 wrote:

They got rid of Xfinity?? 

Yup. Anytime I tried to search it wouldn't come up + they removed the logo from the sign-in thing.

 

yeah this week I got a 24 hour free pass to watch, but next week I'll have to go to the dark web. 

HonestTea101 wrote:

They got rid of Xfinity?? 

Yup. Anytime I tried to search it wouldn't come up + they removed the logo from the sign-in thing.

So I pay all that money for cable and can't get cable channels? TUHHHH

I just opened the MTV live stream app on an incognito window and just signed up with a different email and it's working perfectly Smile

making a different email every week tbh

making a different email every week tbh

Nevid the ultimate scammer. >>>

Tyara is SHOOK!

lol. The show's building up the rivalry between Cara and Marie, like Kailah who? 

Yeah, because Marie inserted herself into the Kailah/Cara feud. It was the only way she could make herself relevant. 

Graphik wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:They got rid of Xfinity?? 

Yup. Anytime I tried to search it wouldn't come up + they removed the logo from the sign-in thing.

So I pay all that money for cable and can't get cable channels? TUHHHH

I watch on tv anyways but I have xfinity and sometimes want to watch older season s. They doing too much

natfan42 wrote:

lol. The show's building up the rivalry between Cara and Marie, like Kailah who? 

Yeah, because Marie inserted herself into the Kailah/Cara feud. It was the only way she could make herself relevant. 

Cara started with Marie out of nowhere.... on Twitter. Remaining relevant; however, is an art... and Marie has perfected it. Love her or hate her, she’s talked about by her fans & haters A LOT. Causing Too much discussion for someone who is “irrelevant”. But that’s just my opinion.. 

tatertotpolice wrote:

natfan42 wrote:lol. The show's building up the rivalry between Cara and Marie, like Kailah who? 

Yeah, because Marie inserted herself into the Kailah/Cara feud. It was the only way she could make herself relevant. 

Cara started with Marie out of nowhere.... on Twitter. Remaining relevant; however, is an art... and Marie has perfected it. Love her or hate her, she’s talked about by her fans & haters A LOT. Causing Too much discussion for someone who is “irrelevant”. But that’s just my opinion.. 

HonestTea101 wrote:

Graphik wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:They got rid of Xfinity?? 

Yup. Anytime I tried to search it wouldn't come up + they removed the logo from the sign-in thing.

So I pay all that money for cable and can't get cable channels? TUHHHH

I watch on tv anyways but I have xfinity and sometimes want to watch older season s. They doing too much

On a plus note they increased internet service without extra charges.

MalikOnFleek wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

Graphik wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:They got rid of Xfinity?? 

Yup. Anytime I tried to search it wouldn't come up + they removed the logo from the sign-in thing.

So I pay all that money for cable and can't get cable channels? TUHHHH

I watch on tv anyways but I have xfinity and sometimes want to watch older season s. They doing too much

On a plus note they increased internet service without extra charges.

They tried to charge me , I cussed them out lmao

I'm just wondering what female Marie let win this week. I hope that they at least give Marie some of the money. 

HonestTea101 wrote:

MalikOnFleek wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:
Graphik wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:They got rid of Xfinity?? 

Yup. Anytime I tried to search it wouldn't come up + they removed the logo from the sign-in thing.

So I pay all that money for cable and can't get cable channels? TUHHHH

I watch on tv anyways but I have xfinity and sometimes want to watch older season s. They doing too much

On a plus note they increased internet service without extra charges.

They tried to charge me , I cussed them out lmao

I got mailed a letter telling me it was free lmfaooooo

RobbKingo wrote:

I'm missing every single episode of Marie's show. Hopefully could watch it online some day.

why??

I live in Argentina boo!

Have to wait until someone put them on YouTube or something like that.

HonestTea101 wrote:

Graphik wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:They got rid of Xfinity?? 

Yup. Anytime I tried to search it wouldn't come up + they removed the logo from the sign-in thing.

So I pay all that money for cable and can't get cable channels? TUHHHH

I watch on tv anyways but I have xfinity and sometimes want to watch older season s. They doing too much

SAME. They're fucking things up for me!

.......if you’re paying for cable why are you watching on MTV.com lmao

.......if you’re paying for cable why are you watching on MTV.com lmao

To watch old seasons... We watch it live on TV, but like to watch the older seasons on MTV.com

I just pay for internet and use my parents Direct TV account. It works for this and most football games (except for CBS which wants me to give my credit card info and sign up for a free trial of some service and they can go f*** themselves). 

CHALLENGE

Challenge time!

where are the BB vets that Jemmye speaks of

Pages