The Challenge: Vendettas - Note on a Scandal

437 posts / 0 new
Last post

Ceej3 wrote:

Marie said the Troika picked the teams. I don't understand why they said randomly. Marie throwing the challenge to get Brad in would've been great content for their "vendetta" MTV is so stupid. 

I'm not saying that I disagree with you, but I think it's bullshit that they would let someone pick teams for a challenge like that. That's definitely not fair. One team was nearly world class (on paper) and one team was nearly Special Olympics. 

You'd be disagreeing with Marie and other people from the show lol. But I'm just saying that if they did pick them and Marie did do that then why not show it? That's all I'm saying. 

Jesus Christ Shane would last about 5 seconds in jail. 

Tony.......

TONY REAL AF

It's Bad Kyle. It's really bad.

Tony WTH are you talking about...

KingoftheTrill wrote:

Ceej3 wrote:Marie said the Troika picked the teams. I don't understand why they said randomly. Marie throwing the challenge to get Brad in would've been great content for their "vendetta" MTV is so stupid. 

I'm not saying that I disagree with you, but I think it's bullshit that they would let someone pick teams for a challenge like that. That's definitely not fair. One team was nearly world class (on paper) and one team was nearly Special Olympics. 

You'd be disagreeing with Marie and other people from the show lol. But I'm just saying that if they did pick them and Marie did do that then why not show it? That's all I'm saying. 

I'm not disagreeing with Marie, I'm saying it's bullshit (as in it's not fair....not as in it's not true)

LMAO at Tony thinking they are the 1996 Chicago Bulls!

Tomy need to take Bananas penis out of his mouth

Tony is really a sad man

Tony's fighting to replace Leroy as Banana's caddie.

LMAO at Tony thinking they are the Chicago Bulls!

He thinks they all have 6 rings lol

Devin kissing up after talking shit, what else is new

Tony WTH are you talking about...

See I like Tony but that's exactly why he won't win.

Calling someone rodman is an insult 

Tony looked so fuckin stupid in that inquisition 

Tony's fighting to replace Leroy as Banana's caddie.

No he's fighting for Vince's vacant position. 

Britni I think you’re the one on the high horse

Shes here to help her get off? Lesbians 

Lord this is a MESS

Britni I think you’re the one on the high horse

She can ride my horse.

Calinks wrote:

LMAO at Tony thinking they are the Chicago Bulls!

He thinks they all have 6 rings lol

 

LMAO

Calling someone rodman is an insult 

Not at all. He put the Bulls over the top.

Some of these people really think they the shit lol

If Kailah is dumb enough to trust Marie after Marie was directly responsible for putting Kailah against Jenna in Dirty 30, then Kailah is dumb enough to trust you through anything sweetheart. 

Marie spilling that tea #webeenknew

Britini is such a confessional thug. Another season where someone finds out Britini doesn't like them while the show is airing. 

Challenge 17 wrote:

Calling someone rodman is an insult 

Not at all. He put the Bulls over the top.

Have you seen him tho, he's hideous 

What Tony see’s when he looks at his squad

Pages