The Challenge: Vendettas (Non-Spoilers discussion)

6864 posts / 0 new
Last post

Ashli returning with the ultimate vendetta against TJ Lavin.

I would forgive them of every casting mistake they've made in the past 10 years

Lmaooo Tori

Tori throwing shade at Britni

Tori GODDESS hall ❤

Tori is currently polishing off her final glass of wine, turning her social media over to Susie and getting ready to pack up the mini van to drop her kids at Granny Halls so shes on time for her flight to Gilbraltar.  #heavyhitter

Tori is currently polishing off her final glass of wine, turning her social media over to Susie and getting ready to pack up the mini van to drop her kids at Granny Halls so shes on time for her flight to Gilbraltar.  #heavyhitter

Tori is currently polishing off her final glass of wine, turning her social media over to Susie and getting ready to pack up the mini van to drop her kids at Granny Halls so shes on time for her flight to Gilbraltar.  #heavyhitter

Susie said that Brad call home and that call didnt went well at all ☕

I guess we will see if production used that footage

I think Tori is a work from home mom (or was at one point. Nothing wrong with that by the way).  

She should get that challenge from home money and stir shit all season. 

Ashli returning with the ultimate vendetta against TJ Lavin.

lol yes!

Tori throwing shade at Britni

Britni's that person who wrote in "Harambe" on  her 2016 Presidential ballot.

KennyER wrote:

shboogies wrote:

Graphik wrote:
Klounsnax2.0 wrote:
KennyER wrote:
realitystvxo wrote:
shboogies wrote:
thevincey16 wrote:What are the chances that these Big Brother and British people are  a one-off?

Depends if they bring entertainment/drama. If Natalie is basic af like she was on BB she's a no. Love Victor to death but he wasn't wise strategically speaking and he constantly opened his mouth about things to the wrong people so that won't go over well in a Challenge setting.

Natalie was basic on BB? What? Wasn’t she top 3 for America’s Favorite lol

she was top 3 because of james lmfao. Regardless being AFP doesn’t mean you aren’t basic. Cody is basic af and he actually won AFP.

did this one not come from your iPhone? Lmao

He's been using a TracFone the whole time.

Jitterbug.

android users - sent from my iphone

PROUD one at that. You seem to be ashamed of your Jitterbug........why is that?

confirmed not a big baller lmao. clout rank in the negatives.

- sent from my iphone

Graphik wrote:

KennyER wrote:

shboogies wrote:
Graphik wrote:
Klounsnax2.0 wrote:
KennyER wrote:
realitystvxo wrote:
shboogies wrote:
thevincey16 wrote:What are the chances that these Big Brother and British people are  a one-off?

Depends if they bring entertainment/drama. If Natalie is basic af like she was on BB she's a no. Love Victor to death but he wasn't wise strategically speaking and he constantly opened his mouth about things to the wrong people so that won't go over well in a Challenge setting.

Natalie was basic on BB? What? Wasn’t she top 3 for America’s Favorite lol

she was top 3 because of james lmfao. Regardless being AFP doesn’t mean you aren’t basic. Cody is basic af and he actually won AFP.

did this one not come from your iPhone? Lmao

He's been using a TracFone the whole time.

Jitterbug.

android users - sent from my iphone

PROUD one at that. You seem to be ashamed of your Jitterbug........why is that?

confirmed not a big baller lmao. clout rank in the negatives.- sent from my iphone

Ma'am my clout was built-in from birth. I certainly don't need to pretend I'm typing from an IPhone knowing fully well my minutes are almost up on my Jitterbug Smart.......I'm fully secure in knowing my phone won't mysteriously "malfunction" when the newest one comes out.

Good luck with your Jitterbug IPhone though! Hopefully it makes it a week or two after the X is released. Biggrin

KennyER wrote:

Graphik wrote:

KennyER wrote:
shboogies wrote:
Graphik wrote:
Klounsnax2.0 wrote:
KennyER wrote:
realitystvxo wrote:
shboogies wrote:
thevincey16 wrote:What are the chances that these Big Brother and British people are  a one-off?

Depends if they bring entertainment/drama. If Natalie is basic af like she was on BB she's a no. Love Victor to death but he wasn't wise strategically speaking and he constantly opened his mouth about things to the wrong people so that won't go over well in a Challenge setting.

Natalie was basic on BB? What? Wasn’t she top 3 for America’s Favorite lol

she was top 3 because of james lmfao. Regardless being AFP doesn’t mean you aren’t basic. Cody is basic af and he actually won AFP.

did this one not come from your iPhone? Lmao

He's been using a TracFone the whole time.

Jitterbug.

android users - sent from my iphone

PROUD one at that. You seem to be ashamed of your Jitterbug........why is that?

confirmed not a big baller lmao. clout rank in the negatives.- sent from my iphone

Ma'am my clout was built-in from birth. I certainly don't need to pretend I'm typing from an IPhone knowing fully well my minutes are almost up on my Jitterbug Smart.......I'm fully secure in knowing my phone won't mysteriously "malfunction" when the newest one comes out.Good luck with your Jitterbug IPhone though! Hopefully it makes it a week or two after the X is released. Biggrin

 

wait do prepaid iPhones malfunction when a new one comes out?

PS the X is stupid. People really are brainwashed by Apple 

challenge13 wrote:

Tori is currently polishing off her final glass of wine, turning her social media over to Susie and getting ready to pack up the mini van to drop her kids at Granny Halls so shes on time for her flight to Gilbraltar.  #heavyhitter

Susie said that Brad call home and that call didnt went well at all ☕I guess we will see if production used that footage

 

aren't they divorced?

like get over it already his is single and he can do whatever he wants.

Graphik wrote:

KennyER wrote:

Graphik wrote:
KennyER wrote:
shboogies wrote:
Graphik wrote:
Klounsnax2.0 wrote:
KennyER wrote:
realitystvxo wrote:
shboogies wrote:
thevincey16 wrote:What are the chances that these Big Brother and British people are  a one-off?

Depends if they bring entertainment/drama. If Natalie is basic af like she was on BB she's a no. Love Victor to death but he wasn't wise strategically speaking and he constantly opened his mouth about things to the wrong people so that won't go over well in a Challenge setting.

Natalie was basic on BB? What? Wasn’t she top 3 for America’s Favorite lol

she was top 3 because of james lmfao. Regardless being AFP doesn’t mean you aren’t basic. Cody is basic af and he actually won AFP.

did this one not come from your iPhone? Lmao

He's been using a TracFone the whole time.

Jitterbug.

android users - sent from my iphone

PROUD one at that. You seem to be ashamed of your Jitterbug........why is that?

confirmed not a big baller lmao. clout rank in the negatives.- sent from my iphone

Ma'am my clout was built-in from birth. I certainly don't need to pretend I'm typing from an IPhone knowing fully well my minutes are almost up on my Jitterbug Smart.......I'm fully secure in knowing my phone won't mysteriously "malfunction" when the newest one comes out.Good luck with your Jitterbug IPhone though! Hopefully it makes it a week or two after the X is released. Biggrin

 wait do prepaid iPhones malfunction when a new one comes out?PS the X is stupid. People really are brainwashed by Apple 

we are not having a phone discussion itt lol

- sent from my iphone

challenge13 wrote:

Tori is currently polishing off her final glass of wine, turning her social media over to Susie and getting ready to pack up the mini van to drop her kids at Granny Halls so shes on time for her flight to Gilbraltar.  #heavyhitter

Susie said that Brad call home and that call didnt went well at all ☕I guess we will see if production used that footage

omg I hope and pray they air it

Tori is currently polishing off her final glass of wine, turning her social media over to Susie and getting ready to pack up the mini van to drop her kids at Granny Halls so shes on time for her flight to Gilbraltar.  #heavyhitter

PinkRose wrote:

challenge13 wrote:Tori is currently polishing off her final glass of wine, turning her social media over to Susie and getting ready to pack up the mini van to drop her kids at Granny Halls so shes on time for her flight to Gilbraltar.  #heavyhitter

Susie said that Brad call home and that call didnt went well at all ☕I guess we will see if production used that footage

omg I hope and pray they air it

Lmaooo Tori

All that wait for Nicole Ramos to be dropped as the last female name. Sooo disappointing and infuriating we missed out on KellyAnne over her. She will have a couple snarky confessionals before her early to mid elimination and continue to look like a clown. I seriously cannot  handle her trantula lashes and her Appalachian Mountain shaped eyebrows.

Glad to see Rogan was added to the list. Him and Victor are definitely gonna be some eye candy.

All that wait for Nicole Ramos to be dropped as the last female name. Sooo disappointing and infuriating we missed out on KellyAnne over her. She will have a couple snarky confessionals before her early to mid elimination and continue to look like a clown. I seriously cannot  handle her trantula lashes and her Appalachian Mountain shaped eyebrows.

KellyAnne should have been on the show, no question!  That said, I don't mind Nicole Ramos.  She was game to eat the crap in her elimination but she couldn't get one of the items pulled apart for some "strange" reason. 

I mean obviously KellyAnne is the better competitor, but I still like Nicole

I’m still annoyed that people like Kellyanne and Derrick got sent home while random people from other shows are creeping in...so freaking stupid 

Pages