The Challenge: Vendettas - Kam Williams

425 posts / 0 new
Last post

So I'm assuming the next episode Kam's going to be in will be the one where she goes home or if she makes it to the end we won't see her until the final. Everyone who even paid attention to her left

So I'm assuming the next episode Kam's going to be in will be the one where she goes home or if she makes it to the end we won't see her until the final. Everyone who even paid attention to her left

Lol

"A bitch like you (Melissa) could never keep up with a bitch like me Smile " - Legend Jela

"A bitch like you (Melissa) could never keep up with a bitch like me Smile " - Legend Jela

This a true legend.

Love her 

#TeamKam all the way.

LEGEND!

You fuck with Kam, you go home. That's just how it's going. *shrugs* Lol Lol Lol

Just want Kam to be a consistent regular. The sisters I always stan for never stay around long like Nia and now Simone who I'm sure won't be returning. I stanned for Jasmine during Rivals but she became such a flop but she's still a Queen for fighting curtains in Cancun.

I hate bullies :/ Not surprised GRAPHIK supports that Sad

I hate bullies :/ Not surprised GRAPHIK supports that Sad

Nah you hate real ass, down ass straight-shooting Queens. You're in the Flop Circle so it's to be expected. :/

HonestTea101 wrote:

I hate bullies :/ Not surprised GRAPHIK supports that Sad

Nah you hate real ass, down ass straight-shooting Queens. You're in the Flop Circle so it's to be expected. :/

I can’t believe you’d even dare put Skam in the same avi as Nia and Michaela. The disrespect is nauseating ❗️

She said in the first minute she doesn’t fight. So what’s the talk about beating ass? 

Just want Kam to be a consistent regular. The sisters I always stan for never stay around long like Nia and now Simone who I'm sure won't be returning. I stanned for Jasmine during Rivals but she became such a flop but she's still a Queen for fighting curtains in Cancun.

Tbh I don't think The Queen was going to ever stick around for long. The way this show goes she would've eventually knocked the shit out of somebody again & been "banned" for that. They get stuck between a rock & a hard place; they whoop ass & get deemed "aggressive" but then when they let them live like Kam did, the others get beside themselves & want to talk shit. I'm not surprised they don't stick around long.......you see Aneesa has gotten damn near "weak" from letting so much shit slide lol

Graphik wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:I hate bullies :/ Not surprised GRAPHIK supports that Sad

Nah you hate real ass, down ass straight-shooting Queens. You're in the Flop Circle so it's to be expected. :/

I can’t believe you’d even dare put Skam in the same avi as Nia and Michaela. The disrespect is nauseating ❗️

#QueensOnly
#FlopsNeedNotApply
#TyrannyMightMakeAnAppearanceSoonJustToHaveHTSHOOKETH
 :D Biggrin Biggrin

Graphik wrote:

She said in the first minute she doesn’t fight. So what’s the talk about beating ass? 

From knowing her own strength & wanting to stay true to how she carries herself. She WILL undoubtedly beat some ass if pushed to & she let that be known. Smile

HonestTea101 wrote:

Graphik wrote:

She said in the first minute she doesn’t fight. So what’s the talk about beating ass? 

From knowing her own strength & wanting to stay true to how she carries herself. She WILL undoubtedly beat some ass if pushed to & she let that be known. Smile

”I don’t fight” time stamps and all Biggrin

when HT secretly loves Kam *sips*

when HT secretly loves Kam *sips*

Nah we all know HT is the president of the #TeamTyranny Fan Club. Lol Lol Lol

schaboszczak wrote:

when HT secretly loves Kam *sips*

Nah we all know HT is the president of the #TeamTyranny Fan Club. Lol Lol Lol

I think the fuck not 

she pretty

schaboszczak wrote:

when HT secretly loves Kam *sips*

Nah we all know HT is the president of the #TeamTyranny Fan Club. Lol Lol Lol

She is the president of #TeamKailah with you as the vice president ❤❤❤

Graphik wrote:

schaboszczak wrote:when HT secretly loves Kam *sips*

Nah we all know HT is the president of the #TeamTyranny Fan Club. Lol Lol Lol

She is the president of #TeamKailah with you as the vice president ❤❤❤

HA! Then you woke up!

What I need to do to get this stickied under her picture/bio? #ForTheCulture

Yikes ! In what World Kam is ugly?

What I need to do to get this stickied under her picture/bio? #ForTheCulture

LMFAO I had this album omg

Yikes ! In what World Kam is ugly?

Only jealous people who think shes ugly

Yikes ! In what World Kam is ugly?

Yeah, people can have their opinions about that fight, but she's definitely one of the more beautiful girls on the show this season and in her season of AYTO. 

Stay tuned for the next episode of Malkamitu: Warrior Empress, Tuesdays at 9PM/8PM central. Smile

Pages