The Challenge: Vendettas - Guilty by Association

860 posts / 0 new
Last post

How did Kam like Leroy but was in Nelson bed ? If that's true SMH GirlCode What ? 

Its that hotation she got going on which is cool, but stay out yo feelings...

The comment section on her video are dragging her OMMFFFGG. I thought it was just that one, but nope

Im reading it’s literally ALLLLL hate comments omg 

Side note Joss is messy for telling Melissa he had to kick her out Nelson’s bed and went to get a weight LOL

This episode should of been titled under Legend Melissa Name....

So after this ho done got caught lying about everything under the sun (to the point where her fuck buddy Nicholas even called her out), now she all of a sudden telling the truth?

I like how the bitch saw Queen Kam been doing the damn thing on YouTube so now she wants to make a channel telling her lies. Lol

So after this ho done got caught lying about everything under the sun (to the point where her fuck buddy Nicholas even called her out), now she all of a sudden telling the truth?I like how the bitch saw Queen Kam been doing the damn thing on YouTube so now she wants to make a channel telling her lies. Lol

So after this ho done got caught lying about everything under the sun (to the point where her fuck buddy Nicholas even called her out), now she all of a sudden telling the truth?I like how the bitch saw Queen Kam been doing the damn thing on YouTube so now she wants to make a channel telling her lies. Lol

Kam should have said ''you an incontinquential, insensitive ass, thinking ass ,non thinking ass, little bitch.  You better know that I know my way to England  and I will climb over a mountain and I will make sure ,you know exactly who tf kam is.''

So after this ho done got caught lying about everything under the sun (to the point where her fuck buddy Nicholas even called her out), now she all of a sudden telling the truth?I like how the bitch saw Queen Kam been doing the damn thing on YouTube so now she wants to make a channel telling her lies. Lol

You calling that Nubian white queen a liar?

I’ve literally watched the episode, both YouTube vids, read all the twitter beef and this whole thread and I’m still trying to work out why people like Melissa? Genuinely confused. 

Graphik wrote:

So after this ho done got caught lying about everything under the sun (to the point where her fuck buddy Nicholas even called her out), now she all of a sudden telling the truth?I like how the bitch saw Queen Kam been doing the damn thing on YouTube so now she wants to make a channel telling her lies. Lol

You calling that Nubian white queen a liar?

I sure am, Charlamagne tha Fraud. Emmett Till would know all about them sadly.

JodyBreeze wrote:

Graphik wrote:So after this ho done got caught lying about everything under the sun (to the point where her fuck buddy Nicholas even called her out), now she all of a sudden telling the truth?I like how the bitch saw Queen Kam been doing the damn thing on YouTube so now she wants to make a channel telling her lies. Lol

You calling that Nubian white queen a liar?

I sure am, Charlamagne tha Fraud. Emmett Till would know all about them sadly.

Yo you gotta relax lol

Graphik wrote:

JodyBreeze wrote:

Graphik wrote:So after this ho done got caught lying about everything under the sun (to the point where her fuck buddy Nicholas even called her out), now she all of a sudden telling the truth?I like how the bitch saw Queen Kam been doing the damn thing on YouTube so now she wants to make a channel telling her lies. Lol

You calling that Nubian white queen a liar?

I sure am, Charlamagne tha Fraud. Emmett Till would know all about them sadly.

Yo you gotta relax lol

What? I mean, cognitive dissonance is real & people clearly need to be reminded of the exact type of "woman" Melissa is.... I can't help people don't like addressing the elephant in the room. Dirol *shrugs*

JodyBreeze wrote:

Graphik wrote:

JodyBreeze wrote:
Graphik wrote:So after this ho done got caught lying about everything under the sun (to the point where her fuck buddy Nicholas even called her out), now she all of a sudden telling the truth?I like how the bitch saw Queen Kam been doing the damn thing on YouTube so now she wants to make a channel telling her lies. Lol

You calling that Nubian white queen a liar?

I sure am, Charlamagne tha Fraud. Emmett Till would know all about them sadly.

Yo you gotta relax lol

What? I mean, cognitive dissonance is real & people clearly need to be reminded of the exact type of "woman" Melissa is.... I can't help people don't like addressing the elephant in the room. Dirol *shrugs*

I hear ya,  I just don’t think this was an appropriate example imo.

I’ve literally watched the episode, both YouTube vids, read all the twitter beef and this whole thread and I’m still trying to work out why people like Melissa? Genuinely confused. 

When you find out let me know!

These comments are a mess.

The editing makes Kam come off as someone who was starting shit for no reason period. So she came off lame for that. The whole fight was dumb. Melissa shouldn’t of pulled the bullying card, that was wack. But I def don’t think its as deep as being made out to be.

Melissa put in work during the elimination. Hopefully she is asked back and accepts.

Kam had zero reason to approach Melissa. Blame editing all you want but she has no self awareness. Her reasoning in the video was mind boggling stupid

>doesnt call melissa racist

>compares her to a woman whose lies led to deaths of a person of color

who's the real racist here?

Side note Joss is messy for telling Melissa he had to kick her out Nelson’s bed and went to get a weight LOL

After what she said this week of Kailah that has been proven to be lied , I take everything she says with a graint of salt.

Pages