The Challenge: Vendettas- Cara Maria Sorbello

316 posts / 0 new
Last post

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

there are insane fanbases yes, but cara and CT cults take the cake for being the most insane.

I hope you're just talking The Challenge because there are far worse and crazier fanbases out there in general.

i am talking just the challenge. vevmo is a very very vocal minority of the challenge fanbase.

Cast dragging Cara for her twitter fingers. At least she's got a sense of humor about it though, but I 10000% support her evaporating off social media Smile

https://twitter.com/ChallengeMTV/status/940642753767264256

Cast dragging Cara for her twitter fingers. I 10000% support her evaporating off social media :)https://twitter.com/ChallengeMTV/status/940642753767264256

Cast dragging Cara for her twitter fingers. At least she's got a sense of humor about it though, but I 10000% support her evaporating off social media :)https://twitter.com/ChallengeMTV/status/940642753767264256

HonestTea101 wrote:

Cast dragging Cara for her twitter fingers. At least she's got a sense of humor about it though, but I 10000% support her evaporating off social media :)https://twitter.com/ChallengeMTV/status/940642753767264256

Kailaih is JUST as bad. Marie is too. I feel like most of the girls have twitter fingers, Cara included. Still love CM though.

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

there are insane fanbases yes, but cara and CT cults take the cake for being the most insane.

I think Marie's and Kailah's are quite up there as well. Especially Marie since she performs pretty poorly. I have hope for Kailah.

Marie? No. She probably just seems like it because she doesn’t have 19 defender accounts like Cara and Kailah So Queen has to do the work for herself #RiidingSolo

Marie? No. She probably just seems like it because she doesn’t have 19 defender accounts like Cara and Kailah So Queen has to do the work for herself #RiidingSolo

I would have guessed it was because Kailah and CM actually had logical reasons to have fans (ie being good competitors). Marie's fanbase comes off as more annoying (to me) just because it doesn't make sense. I don't understand how she has fans, as she hasn't demonstrated anything above replacement level, but if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. 

And since there still isn't an ignore feature on here, it makes my time here much more tolerable if I just pretend to like her. 

HonestTea101 wrote:

Marie? No. She probably just seems like it because she doesn’t have 19 defender accounts like Cara and Kailah So Queen has to do the work for herself #RiidingSolo

I would have guessed it was because Kailah and CM actually had logical reasons to have fans (ie being good competitors). Marie's fanbase comes off as more annoying (to me) just because it doesn't make sense. I don't understand how she has fans, as she hasn't demonstrated anything above replacement level, but if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. And since there still isn't an ignore feature on here, it makes my time here much more tolerable if I just pretend to like her. 

People like her for her personality. Not because she's a good competitor. That actually makes more sense because this is a reality show and personalities matter more.

People like her for her personality. Not because she's a good competitor. That actually makes more sense because this is a reality show and personalities matter more.

I was unaware that she had a personality, but to be fair she didn't really last too long on some of her shows, so maybe I'll get a good cross sample of this "likable personality" on the next show. Edit: Although to be 100% fair, I think that some people on here liking her so much causes me to go from neutral (ie who is this chick?) to actively rooting against her. Similarly I feel like I like CM that much more just to stick it to people. 

Cara Maria is like Comic Sans. I don't know if I like it, or if I just like sticking it to people that hate them. 

There's no real logical reason for CM to have fans tbh.

There's no real logical reason for CM to have fans tbh.

P.S. You did Nelson dirty using his Dirty 30 photo for your AVI. You should've used the Vendettas one tbh Blum 3

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Shoulders are cute 

There's no real logical reason for CM to have fans tbh.

Stay mad. She has fans because she's actually a good competitor, unlike some of the people that are hyped up on this forum. 

Cara: 1/11

Marie: 3/3 

#FemaleLandon

Debut Album wrote:

There's no real logical reason for CM to have fans tbh.

Stay mad. She has fans because she's actually a good competitor, unlike some of the people that are hyped up on this forum. 

*stays mad and giggles*

There's no real logical reason for CM to have fans tbh.

Marie becoming the main topic of the Cara thread <3

Marie becoming the main topic of the Cara thread <3

Kajun constantly visiting Cara's thread. <3

Kajun wrote:

Marie becoming the main topic of the Cara thread <3

Kajun constantly visiting Cara's thread. <3

Alwaysamess constantly keeping tabs on me. <3

Debut Album wrote:

There's no real logical reason for CM to have fans tbh.

everyone has different opinions. The only person from the show who shouldn’t have any fans anymore is Camila. You may not like Cara but I like her personality and love her story arc as a great competitor. Even in that twitter troll video she enjoys poking fun at herself. I’ve been a fan of hers since the beginning (even FM2) so it’s not like anything anyone says here is gonna change my mind. Just be grateful that Vevmo fans of Cara aren’t the psychos on Social Media :) 

Foofalina wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:there are insane fanbases yes, but cara and CT cults take the cake for being the most insane.

I think Marie's and Kailah's are quite up there as well. Especially Marie since she performs pretty poorly. I have hope for Kailah.

The same people complaining at about Cara's twitter fingers, which my goodness she does have, are the same ones with twitter fingers and with people twitter fingering about her here at vevmo while loving anyone else's twitter fingers against Cara. The pot-kettle just keeps getting passed around. Some people just like to talk poo. I look forward to her dominating on challenges. I like good competitors. It's why I like Kailah too despite her irritating twitter fingers as well. Marie has yet to impress me in competitions, so she is just twitter fingers. Is it just me, or does Marie keep trying to create a rivalry with Cara and Cara just not having it? Which is smart. Just my preference. Really excited to see Kam. I think she is going to be my new fav.

Friendly reminder...AGAIN - stan Marie\Kailah on her thread, unless you are making a comparison to CM kindly gtfoh. Thank you...carry on

Cast dragging Cara for her twitter fingers. At least she's got a sense of humor about it though, but I 10000% support her evaporating off social media :)https://twitter.com/ChallengeMTV/status/940642753767264256

Britni looks good af

Ok i don’t like her but I’m watching rivals 1 for the first timeand I’m lowkey a fan /: 

tatertotpolice wrote:

Foofalina wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:there are insane fanbases yes, but cara and CT cults take the cake for being the most insane.

I think Marie's and Kailah's are quite up there as well. Especially Marie since she performs pretty poorly. I have hope for Kailah.

The same people complaining at about Cara's twitter fingers, which my goodness she does have, are the same ones with twitter fingers and with people twitter fingering about her here at vevmo while loving anyone else's twitter fingers against Cara. The pot-kettle just keeps getting passed around. Some people just like to talk poo. I look forward to her dominating on challenges. I like good competitors. It's why I like Kailah too despite her irritating twitter fingers as well. Marie has yet to impress me in competitions, so she is just twitter fingers. Is it just me, or does Marie keep trying to create a rivalry with Cara and Cara just not having it? Which is smart. Just my preference. Really excited to see Kam. I think she is going to be my new fav.

i can only imagine that Cara does not want MTV to get any idea of putting her and Marie together for rivals lol, which is a good idea.

Foofalina wrote:

tatertotpolice wrote:

Foofalina wrote:
Diamonds are Forever wrote:there are insane fanbases yes, but cara and CT cults take the cake for being the most insane.

I think Marie's and Kailah's are quite up there as well. Especially Marie since she performs pretty poorly. I have hope for Kailah.

The same people complaining at about Cara's twitter fingers, which my goodness she does have, are the same ones with twitter fingers and with people twitter fingering about her here at vevmo while loving anyone else's twitter fingers against Cara. The pot-kettle just keeps getting passed around. Some people just like to talk poo. I look forward to her dominating on challenges. I like good competitors. It's why I like Kailah too despite her irritating twitter fingers as well. Marie has yet to impress me in competitions, so she is just twitter fingers. Is it just me, or does Marie keep trying to create a rivalry with Cara and Cara just not having it? Which is smart. Just my preference. Really excited to see Kam. I think she is going to be my new fav.

i can only imagine that Cara does not want MTV to get any idea of putting her and Marie together for rivals lol, which is a good idea.

I hope they do. It would be hilarious, not only to watch them, but to read comments here too. lol

Ok i don’t like her but I’m watching rivals 1 for the first timeand I’m lowkey a fan /: 

Cara was alot of people's fav & people adored her but when bloodlines came she changed. I just wish she goes back to the old cara because she was way more rootable in the past than she is now but deep down in my black soul i'll have a soft spot for her

Pages