The Challenge: Vendettas- Cara Maria Sorbello

225 posts / 0 new
Last post

AlwaysAMess <3 Stanning Cara would be boring without you lmao

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

AlwaysAMess wrote:

SeauxMtv wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:
AlwaysAMess wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
BonnieBee wrote:
SeauxMtv wrote:ew carlos 

Goodbye liz

Nah Liz likes Cara.

Lmao i know. Just annoying bonnie Blum 3

I have no idea who that is & i don't even care. Carlos is trash whether you agree or not....

Go back to Kyle Casillas’ thread.

" Kyle Casillas' " will continue to actually look like a female ( an attractive one at that ) while Carlos on the other hand....

Both of them are attractive so miss me with that bullshit. Kiss 2

The good sis Shboogies really needa talk some sense into these delusional Kailah fans on here smh.

They need to bring back Wes to be her heavy hitter in a Food fight elim

She's gorgeous, but I'm not a fan of hers anymore like I was during Cutthroat era.

But... 11th season?! Fresh meat 2 was season 19, which means between fresh meat 2 and this season (seson 31) she only took off one season....... girl

She's gorgeous, but I'm not a fan of hers anymore like I was during Cutthroat era.But... 11th season?! Fresh meat 2 was season 19, which means between fresh meat 2 and this season (seson 31) she only took off one season....... girl

She took off 2 (exes 2, rivals3). They might be including champs vs pros.

Trash

Gorgeous

Retire 

Quote: Gross

PR quit being a troll.

Complete and total trash.

Retire please.

Complete and total trash. Retire please.

Goddess.

It looks like she will have the hottest hook up with that blonde tattooed boy. They make a hot couple.

Finding Carter Maria ❤️

Goddess.

Pardon? 

Complete and total trash.Retire please.

Did they switch the quote and reply button on this site?

QUEEN ❤️❤️❤️

I see the queen still has y’all pressed. Be mad and STAY mad. Smile

QUEEN ❤️❤️❤️

LOL boo you in the wrong thread, this aint the Marie Roda thread.

TYGUY14 wrote:

QUEEN ❤️❤️❤️

LOL boo you in the wrong thread, this aint the Marie Roda thread.

I don't know who Marnie is :/

Debut Album wrote:

Complete and total trash.Retire please.

Did they switch the quote and reply button on this site?

Yesss lol 

Kajun wrote:

Debut Album wrote:Complete and total trash.Retire please.

Did they switch the quote and reply button on this site?

Yesss lol 

Lol why they gotta mess with me like that, its been a struggle all day

She has a absolutely gorgeous and stunning face but man if anyone needed a boob job it is her! lol

She has a absolutely gorgeous and stunning face but man if anyone needed a boob job it is her! lol

I’ve noticed a lot of people make comments on her breasts (so this doesn’t just apply to you), but have you ever thought she likes her body this way? Like people are always calling her a man on here, but there’s more that factors into being a woman than just your breast size or how big your ass is. If she’s happy with her body, why get surgery to alter it? Cara’s body is beautiful.

DNC_Empire wrote:

She has a absolutely gorgeous and stunning face but man if anyone needed a boob job it is her! lol

I’ve noticed a lot of people make comments on her breasts (so this doesn’t just apply to you), but have you ever thought she likes her body this way? Like people are always calling her a man on here, but there’s more that factors into being a woman than just your breast size or how big your ass is. If she’s happy with her body, why get surgery to alter it? Cara’s body is beautiful.

lol I DEF do not think she looks like a man. she is a very attractive woman. Cannot speak for anyone else.

AlwaysAMess wrote:

DNC_Empire wrote:She has a absolutely gorgeous and stunning face but man if anyone needed a boob job it is her! lol

I’ve noticed a lot of people make comments on her breasts (so this doesn’t just apply to you), but have you ever thought she likes her body this way? Like people are always calling her a man on here, but there’s more that factors into being a woman than just your breast size or how big your ass is. If she’s happy with her body, why get surgery to alter it? Cara’s body is beautiful.

lol I DEF do not think she looks like a man. she is a very attractive woman. Cannot speak for anyone else.

I know you haven’t, just thought I’d add that to my argument lol. I mean, would Cara look bomb with some fake titties? Of course (look at queen Ashley)! But I wouldn’t say she necessarily needs them because she’s already beautiful and I feel like her body type kind of makes a statement when it comes to women and body diversity. ❤️

This bitch needs to find Jack Sparrow and sail on a boat with him into oblivion. Call her the modern-day, maritime version of Amelia Earheart (except no one is gonna search for this bitch)

Badabing, badaboom - get the hell out of the TV in my room~

This bitch needs to find Jack Sparrow and sail on a boat with him into oblivion. Call her the modern-day, maritime version of Amelia Earheart (except no one is gonna search for this bitch)Badabing, badaboom - get the hell out of the TV in my room~

The first post of yours i've seen and its Cara hate :/

I hate her and think she's entitled and annoying but even i have to admit she looks amazing

Why are y’all even in her thread in the first place if you hate her? Undercover fans.

Pages