The Challenge: Vendettas- Britni Thornton

494 posts / 0 new
Last post

She so bad but she prob got some trash pussy

imagine making comments like this in 2018. How y'all live ...

why this bird keep trying to get my attention when I don’t want anything to do with her. Idgi.

Hit a nerve 

Hit a nerve 

nah just leave me alone lol

you could have said “hi” and I would have given the same response lmao.

hannamez8 wrote:

Hit a nerve 

nah just leave me alone lolyou could have said “hi” and I would have given the same response lmao.

Wym leave you alone lmfaoo.

you didn't even get a notification, a buzz, a ring, a page. *dead*

She still going 

kenny u still posting from ur iphone?

I sure am 

I’m really over this bitch tbh. Every time we see her she’s either fucking, sucking, or talking shit in confessionals. 

I feel like her and brads whole relationship is fucking...

I feel like her and brads whole relationship is fucking...

Me too lol

Not hating! But I would be annoyed if they did eveywhere in the house and infront of everyone. Especially if she is on her period making a mess.

JEKFAN wrote:

I feel like her and brads whole relationship is fucking...

Me too lolNot hating! But I would be annoyed if they did eveywhere in the house and infront of everyone. Especially if she is on her period making a mess.

lmaoooo I’m dying PR. STAHPPP

PinkRose wrote:

JEKFAN wrote:I feel like her and brads whole relationship is fucking...

Me too lolNot hating! But I would be annoyed if they did eveywhere in the house and infront of everyone. Especially if she is on her period making a mess.

lmaoooo I’m dying PR. STAHPPP

Just imagine watching that? It says a lot about a person to be showing people all that especially under those circustances and not feeling embarrassed. 

I always joke about her being white trash and dirty but that is so nasty.

I feel like her and brads whole relationship is fucking...

Brad is middle aged fresh off a divorce from someone he was with for at least a decade. You just know they weren’t fucking for at least the past year.  That guy was probably so backed up and this young firecracker temptress and fulfilling all his repressed urges

JEKFAN wrote:

I feel like her and brads whole relationship is fucking...

Me too lolNot hating! But I would be annoyed if they did eveywhere in the house and infront of everyone. Especially if she is on her period making a mess.

wait that happened lmao

Yeah that’s nasty. If you wanna have sex on your period, okay do you whatever. Not judging her for doing it. But wait til’ you get back home, it’s nasty and inconsiderate as hell.

Queen 

I mean, it's also inconsiderate and nasty of CT smelling like salt and vinegar chips around the house but I don't hear any complaining

Yeah that’s nasty. If you wanna have sex on your period, okay do you whatever. Not judging her for doing it. But wait til’ you get back home, it’s nasty and inconsiderate as hell.

 

i would never do that in front of people omg her and brad are both trash

Yeah that’s nasty. If you wanna have sex on your period, okay do you whatever. Not judging her for doing it. But wait til’ you get back home, it’s nasty and inconsiderate as hell.

Melissa shouldve put Joss with Kayleigh. Joss can't eat carbs, he'd cry.

I also thought the comment about Sylvia and Pizza and brad hating both by Marie ws cute.

Sylvia shutting down my mans Joss was hilarious.

Remember when some of y’all were hyping her up because she was making it far on Dirty 30 while it was still filming?

Remember when some of y’all were hyping her up because she was making it far on Dirty 30 while it was still filming?

And your point is? 

rwportland2 wrote:

Remember when some of y’all were hyping her up because she was making it far on Dirty 30 while it was still filming?

And your point is? 

Woah woah did I miss something here?  She was having sex on her period in the Challenge house.  Really?!?  Brad must've been in a bad place coming in to the house if that's true...

Yall going overboard now about this period sex. It doesn’t kill anybody. Plus Brad in the clear of having anymore kids to not take care of.

I truly fail to see why she gets brought back 

Hopefully this is the last of her and we can move on to better AYTO

Yall going overboard now about this period sex. It doesn’t kill anybody. Plus Brad in the clear of having anymore kids to not take care of.

 

it isn't the period sex. That isn't really a big deal, it is the fact that they did that out in the open for people to see. That's gross. It should be kept private between you and the other person. Not for the whole house to see

Cashfl0w wrote:

Yall going overboard now about this period sex. It doesn’t kill anybody. Plus Brad in the clear of having anymore kids to not take care of.

 it isn't the period sex. That isn't really a big deal, it is the fact that they did that out in the open for people to see. That's gross. It should be kept private between you and the other person. Not for the whole house to see

Wow...

JEKFAN wrote:

Cashfl0w wrote:Yall going overboard now about this period sex. It doesn’t kill anybody. Plus Brad in the clear of having anymore kids to not take care of.

 it isn't the period sex. That isn't really a big deal, it is the fact that they did that out in the open for people to see. That's gross. It should be kept private between you and the other person. Not for the whole house to see

Wow...

what?

Pages