The Challenge: Vendettas - Alicia Wright

135 posts / 0 new
Last post

BonnieBee wrote:

Notice 2% of Alicia’s confessionals were about kam while 90% of kams were about Alicia. Yikes 

Kam still trying to get a storyline from her but Alicia is BOOKED1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣

Graphik wrote:

It aint got shit to do with Kam b/c nobody was talking about her until you brought up whoever "The Queen" was supposed to be. Alicia supporters just dont wanna admit the girl been taking L's since she got on MTV. Her being on more shows further embarrassing herself is not an accomplishment. *shrugs* 

The same shows she was supposedly embarrassed on were the same shows your favs didn't get called for. Mind you without her yours most likely wouldn't have even been called for this season. Not to mention she was option 2 to begin with. No one disagrees with her taking L's. What I was saying people are so up " The Queen's " ass anything she does it's wrong to them. Glad I can say one of my favorites was never considerd as a option 2 * shrugs * 

This has already been debunked either way but use common sense: why would Eddie/Tyranny/Alicia be on the cast & not Kam? She was ALWAYS on the cast. Lol

2nd, who WANTS to be called by or be on Ex on The Beach AS the thirsty ex who can't leave a dude who only wanted a nut alone (seems to be a trend that Floplicia is used as a nut for men)? Kam wouldn't have caught dead near that show on some weak bitch shit like Alicia by her own classy, confident accord anyway Lol

3rd, nobody can help Thotlicia is always doing some nut ass shit to where people call her out. This fool went & did a whole interview about another woman's child & a man who don't want her......'nuff said.

The next time we see Alicia, she'll be getting spit on. Meanwhile, its already been hinted that we'll be seeing a LOT more of Queen Kam low key dominating in the near future. Alicia flopped on The Challenge with no storyline but Cory & EOTB is once again, all about Cory so you should worry whether SHE'LL be called if anything.

SeauxMtv wrote:

Graphik wrote:It aint got shit to do with Kam b/c nobody was talking about her until you brought up whoever "The Queen" was supposed to be. Alicia supporters just dont wanna admit the girl been taking L's since she got on MTV. Her being on more shows further embarrassing herself is not an accomplishment. *shrugs* 

The same shows she was supposedly embarrassed on were the same shows your favs didn't get called for. Mind you without her yours most likely wouldn't have even been called for this season. Not to mention she was option 2 to begin with. No one disagrees with her taking L's. What I was saying people are so up " The Queen's " ass anything she does it's wrong to them. Glad I can say one of my favorites was never considerd as a option 2 * shrugs * 

This has already been debunked either way but use common sense: why would Eddie/Tyranny/Alicia be on the cast & not Kam? She was ALWAYS on the cast. :))2nd, who WANTS to be called by or be on Ex on The Beach AS the thirsty ex who can't leave a dude who only wanted a nut alone (seems to be a trend that Floplicia is used as a nut for men)? Kam wouldn't have caught dead near that show on some weak bitch shit like Alicia by her own classy, confident accord anyway :))3rd, nobody can help Thotlicia is always doing some nut ass shit to where people call her out. This fool went & did a whole interview about another woman's child & a man who don't want her......'nuff said.The next time we see Alicia, she'll be getting spit on. Meanwhile, its already been hinted that we'll be seeing a LOT more of Queen Kam low key dominating in the near future. Alicia flopped on The Challenge with no storyline but Cory & EOTB is once again, all about Cory so you should worry whether SHE'LL be called if anything.

I. AM. DEAD. 

So many facts I can’t even, tell em Graphik! 

She was pretty cool to me. I actually like both her and Kam on this challenge so it would've been interesting to see Alicia stay longer in the house because I wonder if her and Kam would've got into it at some point. 

I feel like production asked them to play up their beef but I think they're both over everything. 

justintime wrote:

She was pretty cool to me. I actually like both her and Kam on this challenge so it would've been interesting to see Alicia stay longer in the house because I wonder if her and Kam would've got into it at some point. 

I feel like production asked them to play up their beef but I think they're both over everything. 

  Yes because kayleigh and melissa always saying stuff about each other despite being cool. Tony and nelson always say something even sylvia

SeauxMtv wrote:

Graphik wrote:It aint got shit to do with Kam b/c nobody was talking about her until you brought up whoever "The Queen" was supposed to be. Alicia supporters just dont wanna admit the girl been taking L's since she got on MTV. Her being on more shows further embarrassing herself is not an accomplishment. *shrugs* 

The same shows she was supposedly embarrassed on were the same shows your favs didn't get called for. Mind you without her yours most likely wouldn't have even been called for this season. Not to mention she was option 2 to begin with. No one disagrees with her taking L's. What I was saying people are so up " The Queen's " ass anything she does it's wrong to them. Glad I can say one of my favorites was never considerd as a option 2 * shrugs * 

This has already been debunked either way but use common sense: why would Eddie/Tyranny/Alicia be on the cast & not Kam? She was ALWAYS on the cast. :))2nd, who WANTS to be called by or be on Ex on The Beach AS the thirsty ex who can't leave a dude who only wanted a nut alone (seems to be a trend that Floplicia is used as a nut for men)? Kam wouldn't have caught dead near that show on some weak bitch shit like Alicia by her own classy, confident accord anyway :))3rd, nobody can help Thotlicia is always doing some nut ass shit to where people call her out. This fool went & did a whole interview about another woman's child & a man who don't want her......'nuff said.The next time we see Alicia, she'll be getting spit on. Meanwhile, its already been hinted that we'll be seeing a LOT more of Queen Kam low key dominating in the near future. Alicia flopped on The Challenge with no storyline but Cory & EOTB is once again, all about Cory so you should worry whether SHE'LL be called if anything.

To debunk this situation because it's not worth going back and forth over. You'll be watching HER on TV in the near future & for whatever else MTV wants her on. She collects the bag whether or not it's not much she secures it. You say Cory was her storyline but what has been Kam's ? I recall Alicia being more shown while Kam spends time talking about her in her confesssionals. How many times has Kam talked about Alicia in her confessionals & how many times does she continue to throw shade at her on  twitter ? O okay ! You also said EOTB is all about Cory but Pink said to expect her to be a main character. So that debunks that claim as well. Catch Alicia On The Beach coming soon. We know you'll be watching. 

Graphik wrote:

SeauxMtv wrote:

Graphik wrote:It aint got shit to do with Kam b/c nobody was talking about her until you brought up whoever "The Queen" was supposed to be. Alicia supporters just dont wanna admit the girl been taking L's since she got on MTV. Her being on more shows further embarrassing herself is not an accomplishment. *shrugs* 

The same shows she was supposedly embarrassed on were the same shows your favs didn't get called for. Mind you without her yours most likely wouldn't have even been called for this season. Not to mention she was option 2 to begin with. No one disagrees with her taking L's. What I was saying people are so up " The Queen's " ass anything she does it's wrong to them. Glad I can say one of my favorites was never considerd as a option 2 * shrugs * 

This has already been debunked either way but use common sense: why would Eddie/Tyranny/Alicia be on the cast & not Kam? She was ALWAYS on the cast. :))2nd, who WANTS to be called by or be on Ex on The Beach AS the thirsty ex who can't leave a dude who only wanted a nut alone (seems to be a trend that Floplicia is used as a nut for men)? Kam wouldn't have caught dead near that show on some weak bitch shit like Alicia by her own classy, confident accord anyway :))3rd, nobody can help Thotlicia is always doing some nut ass shit to where people call her out. This fool went & did a whole interview about another woman's child & a man who don't want her......'nuff said.The next time we see Alicia, she'll be getting spit on. Meanwhile, its already been hinted that we'll be seeing a LOT more of Queen Kam low key dominating in the near future. Alicia flopped on The Challenge with no storyline but Cory & EOTB is once again, all about Cory so you should worry whether SHE'LL be called if anything.

To debunk this situation because it's not worth going back and forth over. You'll be watching HER on TV in the near future & for whatever else MTV wants her on. She collects the bag whether or not it's not much she secures it. You say Cory was her storyline but what has been Kam's ? I recall Alicia being more shown while Kam spends time talking about her in her confesssionals. How many times has Kam talked about Alicia in her confessionals & how many times does she continue to throw shade at her on  twitter ? O okay ! You also said EOTB is all about Cory but Pink said to expect her to be a main character. So that debunks that claim as well. Catch Alicia On The Beach coming soon. We know you'll be watching. 

production shows people more when they get eliminated early ie: Cory and Alicia. And production chooses which guided confessionals they will show. Warrior Empress has already competed well in the first two competitions and we’re about to see her go at it with Melissa next week. Killa Kam IS the rookie we’ve been waiting for. 

As for the interview, I get why Cheyenne is annoyed. It would be completely different if Cory gave that perspective since he is the father and Alicia isn’t even with him. But I’m glad Alicia didn’t really say anything bad 

Graphik wrote:

SeauxMtv wrote:

Graphik wrote:It aint got shit to do with Kam b/c nobody was talking about her until you brought up whoever "The Queen" was supposed to be. Alicia supporters just dont wanna admit the girl been taking L's since she got on MTV. Her being on more shows further embarrassing herself is not an accomplishment. *shrugs* 

The same shows she was supposedly embarrassed on were the same shows your favs didn't get called for. Mind you without her yours most likely wouldn't have even been called for this season. Not to mention she was option 2 to begin with. No one disagrees with her taking L's. What I was saying people are so up " The Queen's " ass anything she does it's wrong to them. Glad I can say one of my favorites was never considerd as a option 2 * shrugs * 

This has already been debunked either way but use common sense: why would Eddie/Tyranny/Alicia be on the cast & not Kam? She was ALWAYS on the cast. :))2nd, who WANTS to be called by or be on Ex on The Beach AS the thirsty ex who can't leave a dude who only wanted a nut alone (seems to be a trend that Floplicia is used as a nut for men)? Kam wouldn't have caught dead near that show on some weak bitch shit like Alicia by her own classy, confident accord anyway :))3rd, nobody can help Thotlicia is always doing some nut ass shit to where people call her out. This fool went & did a whole interview about another woman's child & a man who don't want her......'nuff said.The next time we see Alicia, she'll be getting spit on. Meanwhile, its already been hinted that we'll be seeing a LOT more of Queen Kam low key dominating in the near future. Alicia flopped on The Challenge with no storyline but Cory & EOTB is once again, all about Cory so you should worry whether SHE'LL be called if anything.

To debunk this situation because it's not worth going back and forth over. You'll be watching HER on TV in the near future & for whatever else MTV wants her on. She collects the bag whether or not it's not much she secures it. You say Cory was her storyline but what has been Kam's ? I recall Alicia being more shown while Kam spends time talking about her in her confesssionals. How many times has Kam talked about Alicia in her confessionals & how many times does she continue to throw shade at her on  twitter ? O okay ! You also said EOTB is all about Cory but Pink said to expect her to be a main character. So that debunks that claim as well. Catch Alicia On The Beach coming soon. We know you'll be watching. 

Alicia can secure a bag all day but where is her self-worth & value? Kam securing a BIGGER bag & is retaining her morals/values all at the same time. Kam knows she's a Queen & Thotlicia knows......clearly that she's a thot (as evidenced by her selling those "No Code" shirts; further displaying how Alicia sees herself, let alone how everyone else see her). Kam's confessionals were about her Vendettas, as were and are Tony/Nelson/Sylvia/Kailah/CM/Cory's confessional & the list goes on & on. Alicia surely isn't special in that regard because EVERYBODY talks about their Vendettas. Alicia got sent well on her way by the bitch who the house will have to stop Kam herself from killing this Tuesday so I mean.....Kam clearly will have much more to share; Alicia only had Cory when he was there & Cory when he left.

I will be watching Floplicia get spit on, I never said I wasn't lmaooooo I liked her confessionals on Vendettas & I'll always like watching her make an absolute fool out of herself. YOU will be watching The Challenge: Killa Kam for the rest of the year: Vendettas, the next spinoff AND it's been hinted that she'll be making her 2nd official Challenge appearance as well. Smile

SeauxMtv wrote:

Graphik wrote:

SeauxMtv wrote:
Graphik wrote:It aint got shit to do with Kam b/c nobody was talking about her until you brought up whoever "The Queen" was supposed to be. Alicia supporters just dont wanna admit the girl been taking L's since she got on MTV. Her being on more shows further embarrassing herself is not an accomplishment. *shrugs* 

The same shows she was supposedly embarrassed on were the same shows your favs didn't get called for. Mind you without her yours most likely wouldn't have even been called for this season. Not to mention she was option 2 to begin with. No one disagrees with her taking L's. What I was saying people are so up " The Queen's " ass anything she does it's wrong to them. Glad I can say one of my favorites was never considerd as a option 2 * shrugs * 

This has already been debunked either way but use common sense: why would Eddie/Tyranny/Alicia be on the cast & not Kam? She was ALWAYS on the cast. :))2nd, who WANTS to be called by or be on Ex on The Beach AS the thirsty ex who can't leave a dude who only wanted a nut alone (seems to be a trend that Floplicia is used as a nut for men)? Kam wouldn't have caught dead near that show on some weak bitch shit like Alicia by her own classy, confident accord anyway :))3rd, nobody can help Thotlicia is always doing some nut ass shit to where people call her out. This fool went & did a whole interview about another woman's child & a man who don't want her......'nuff said.The next time we see Alicia, she'll be getting spit on. Meanwhile, its already been hinted that we'll be seeing a LOT more of Queen Kam low key dominating in the near future. Alicia flopped on The Challenge with no storyline but Cory & EOTB is once again, all about Cory so you should worry whether SHE'LL be called if anything.

To debunk this situation because it's not worth going back and forth over. You'll be watching HER on TV in the near future & for whatever else MTV wants her on. She collects the bag whether or not it's not much she secures it. You say Cory was her storyline but what has been Kam's ? I recall Alicia being more shown while Kam spends time talking about her in her confesssionals. How many times has Kam talked about Alicia in her confessionals & how many times does she continue to throw shade at her on  twitter ? O okay ! You also said EOTB is all about Cory but Pink said to expect her to be a main character. So that debunks that claim as well. Catch Alicia On The Beach coming soon. We know you'll be watching. 

production shows people more when they get eliminated early ie: Cory and Alicia. And production chooses which guided confessionals they will show. Warrior Empress has already competed well in the first two competitions and we’re about to see her go at it with Melissa next week. Killa Kam IS the rookie we’ve been waiting for. As for the interview, I get why Cheyenne is annoyed. It would be completely different if Cory gave that perspective since he is the father and Alicia isn’t even with him. But I’m glad Alicia didn’t really say anything bad 

SeauxMtv wrote:

Graphik wrote:

SeauxMtv wrote:
Graphik wrote:It aint got shit to do with Kam b/c nobody was talking about her until you brought up whoever "The Queen" was supposed to be. Alicia supporters just dont wanna admit the girl been taking L's since she got on MTV. Her being on more shows further embarrassing herself is not an accomplishment. *shrugs* 

The same shows she was supposedly embarrassed on were the same shows your favs didn't get called for. Mind you without her yours most likely wouldn't have even been called for this season. Not to mention she was option 2 to begin with. No one disagrees with her taking L's. What I was saying people are so up " The Queen's " ass anything she does it's wrong to them. Glad I can say one of my favorites was never considerd as a option 2 * shrugs * 

This has already been debunked either way but use common sense: why would Eddie/Tyranny/Alicia be on the cast & not Kam? She was ALWAYS on the cast. :))2nd, who WANTS to be called by or be on Ex on The Beach AS the thirsty ex who can't leave a dude who only wanted a nut alone (seems to be a trend that Floplicia is used as a nut for men)? Kam wouldn't have caught dead near that show on some weak bitch shit like Alicia by her own classy, confident accord anyway :))3rd, nobody can help Thotlicia is always doing some nut ass shit to where people call her out. This fool went & did a whole interview about another woman's child & a man who don't want her......'nuff said.The next time we see Alicia, she'll be getting spit on. Meanwhile, its already been hinted that we'll be seeing a LOT more of Queen Kam low key dominating in the near future. Alicia flopped on The Challenge with no storyline but Cory & EOTB is once again, all about Cory so you should worry whether SHE'LL be called if anything.

To debunk this situation because it's not worth going back and forth over. You'll be watching HER on TV in the near future & for whatever else MTV wants her on. She collects the bag whether or not it's not much she secures it. You say Cory was her storyline but what has been Kam's ? I recall Alicia being more shown while Kam spends time talking about her in her confesssionals. How many times has Kam talked about Alicia in her confessionals & how many times does she continue to throw shade at her on  twitter ? O okay ! You also said EOTB is all about Cory but Pink said to expect her to be a main character. So that debunks that claim as well. Catch Alicia On The Beach coming soon. We know you'll be watching. 

Alicia can secure a bag all day but where is her self-worth & value? Kam securing a BIGGER bag & is retaining her morals/values all at the same time. Kam knows she's a Queen & Thotlicia knows......clearly that she's a thot (as evidenced by her selling those "No Code" shirts; further displaying how Alicia sees herself, let alone how everyone else see her). Kam's confessionals were about her Vendettas, as were and are Tony/Nelson/Sylvia/Kailah/CM/Cory's confessional & the list goes on & on. Alicia surely isn't special in that regard because EVERYBODY talks about their Vendettas. Alicia got sent well on her way by the bitch who the house will have to stop Kam herself from killing this Tuesday so I mean.....Kam clearly will have much more to share; Alicia only had Cory when he was there & Cory when he left.I will be watching Floplicia get spit on, I never said I wasn't lmaooooo I liked her confessionals on Vendettas & I'll always like watching her make an absolute fool out of herself. YOU will be watching The Challenge: Killa Kam for the rest of the year: Vendettas, the next spinoff AND it's been hinted that she'll be making her 2nd official Challenge appearance as well. Smile

THOTLICIA>>>>> 

Damn, y'all care more about Kam vs Alicia than they do. Everyone coming out with their 30 page thesis round here.

Damn, y'all care more about Kam vs Alicia than they do. Everyone coming out with their 30 page thesis round here.

I actually like Graphik it's just fun & games for me. Nothing serious on my end lol 

gigalbytegal wrote:

Damn, y'all care more about Kam vs Alicia than they do. Everyone coming out with their 30 page thesis round here.

I actually like Graphik it's just fun & games for me. Nothing serious on my end lol 

People seem to never understand this lmao. I'm always on here playing; I think it's obvious when I'm serious.

I still hate the AYTO invasion..but I actually really liked Alicia...I hope we see her back in the future.  

Kam is already too much for me...she could have went home instead of Alicia and I would have been much happier

What the hell did she even do? Her appearance really doesn’t spark anything worth debating for me. That being said, I liked what I saw of her and would enjoy having her return. She really had everyone pressed despite being useless competition wise

What the hell did she even do? Her appearance really doesn’t spark anything worth debating for me. That being said, I liked what I saw of her and would enjoy having her return. She really had everyone pressed despite being useless competition wise

Alicia always has caused discussions because you either love her or hate her. Her presence alone is enough to get people mad @AYTO5 cast

I so totally agree with Psy.  If we had to have another Ayto rookie, I'd prefer to have kept the one with beauty, class & some intelligence instead of being stuck with nasty kam

I so totally agree with Psy.  If we had to have another Ayto rookie, I'd prefer to have kept the one with beauty, class & some intelligence instead of being stuck with nasty kam

Lolllllll I actually like Alicia because I think she is amazing for dating show.

But Her and the word "class" or "Classy" doesnt go together at all especially after all she did on ayto and second chances.

How the fuck does Alicia have so much control on these shows? I actually like her but wtf.  I understand she was sick for Dirty 30 but she was guaranteed a slot for Vendettas, THEN they allegedly dropped Tyranny because Alicia felt threatened, THEN she gets Eddie kicked off and says she has a restraining order against him.  Why does she have this pull? 

How the fuck does Alicia have so much control on these shows? I actually like her but wtf.  I understand she was sick for Dirty 30 but she was guaranteed a slot for Vendettas, THEN they allegedly dropped Tyranny because Alicia felt threatened, THEN she gets Eddie kicked off and says she has a restraining order against him.  Why does she have this pull? 

How the fuck does Alicia have so much control on these shows? I actually like her but wtf.  I understand she was sick for Dirty 30 but she was guaranteed a slot for Vendettas, THEN they allegedly dropped Tyranny because Alicia felt threatened, THEN she gets Eddie kicked off and says she has a restraining order against him.  Why does she have this pull? 

what producer is she sucking ? 

dylan76 wrote:

I so totally agree with Psy.  If we had to have another Ayto rookie, I'd prefer to have kept the one with beauty, class & some intelligence instead of being stuck with nasty kam

Lolllllll I actually like Alicia because I think she is amazing for dating show.But Her and the word "class" or "Classy" doesnt go together at all especially after all she did on ayto and second chances.

I don't watch AYTO lol, so based on Vendetta's she seemed like she had some class.  I'd like to see her return in the future. 

How the fuck does Alicia have so much control on these shows? I actually like her but wtf.  I understand she was sick for Dirty 30 but she was guaranteed a slot for Vendettas, THEN they allegedly dropped Tyranny because Alicia felt threatened, THEN she gets Eddie kicked off and says she has a restraining order against him.  Why does she have this pull? 

I wonder the same thing lol

How the fuck does Alicia have so much control on these shows? I actually like her but wtf.  I understand she was sick for Dirty 30 but she was guaranteed a slot for Vendettas, THEN they allegedly dropped Tyranny because Alicia felt threatened, THEN she gets Eddie kicked off and says she has a restraining order against him.  Why does she have this pull? 

they know great tv 

How the fuck does Alicia have so much control on these shows? I actually like her but wtf.  I understand she was sick for Dirty 30 but she was guaranteed a slot for Vendettas, THEN they allegedly dropped Tyranny because Alicia felt threatened, THEN she gets Eddie kicked off and says she has a restraining order against him.  Why does she have this pull? 

They know the second she pulls up on any show she’s 100% bringing drama whether it be she has 4 flops hating on her everyday or she’ll get in someone’s face. 

If the Mariah Carey of The Challenge only wants green skittles, then only green skittles will be in that house. 

Lmao

I was told that Tyranny jumped to that conclusion that she was dropped because Alicia told production "I would quit if she is on the cast" , but in reality it was more of a production decision since they though others would be more dynamic on this challenge season lmaoooo

Pages