The Challenge: Final Reckoning (Early Cast Speculation)

8559 posts / 0 new
Last post

ChallengeLover422 wrote:

Girl stfu looking like Rashida 

Lmao what even.

Franks latest post hints at a return, maybe not this season but one in the future perhaps.

Franks latest post hints at a return, maybe not this season but one in the future perhaps.

If he does hopefully it’s just as short as his stint tonight.

I wonder if there's any shot at Thomas Buell returning if Abram is on because the Thomas/CM/Abram love triangle 

I must've missed it but what is the speculated theme for this season?

I wonder if there's any shot at Thomas Buell returning if Abram is on because the Thomas/CM/Abram love triangle 

They already have Kyle for that.  

If Angela makes final cast curious to see who she’s after and who she will side with. Just saw Thisbe on her twitter and it’s not the first cast member I’ve seen her tweeting at/about

gamer73 wrote:

Expecting a real world debut. 

Most likely Madison since Kailah kinda spilled it...

Where/when did this happen?! I can't find it.

rideordie95 wrote:

gamer73 wrote:Expecting a real world debut. 

Most likely Madison since Kailah kinda spilled it...

Where/when did this happen?! I can't find it.

you could hear her say that in the background of someone’s Instagram story around the time of the reunion. Something like “Madison told tony she’s going on the next one” 

Kyle may be a no so moving him tp the up in the air section.

Yay

Good.. tbh he won't be able to do what he did this season, I see him being an early boot anyway

Hallelujah. Give me Joss over Kyle. 

Also, if Angela sides with Brit/Jemmye/CM/V, ugh...... 

I am suddenly expecting not much from this season, except the same thing. Derp.

Landon is definitely going to be the annoyed old guy.

I’m so used to giving and now I get to receive. ❤️

If Angela makes final cast curious to see who she’s after and who she will side with. Just saw Thisbe on her twitter and it’s not the first cast member I’ve seen her tweeting at/about

Imagine being sad that Britni went home...

I'm not a Kyle fan at all. But Cara is basically a lock every season and if Abram really does return then I kinda want Kyle too just for the mess of it all.

I heard he was a no as well. 

Not having my hopes up til departure day

So Kyle may not even be going huh? Don't mind him but It's not a big deal if he turns out to be a no.

PinkRose wrote:

I heard he was a no as well. 

Praise the lord!!!

Kyle bailing once he saw footage on who Abram is and realized he can't be on the show with him

If she's a number against Bananas I am good with whoever she allies with.

Angela stans Britni? She’s canceled, BGC can keep her.

I still chuckle every time I see pinkrose's avi and think of the quote "when he nuts without telling you and you weren't ready to swallow" lmfao

I still chuckle every time I see pinkrose's avi and think of the quote "when he nuts without telling you and you weren't ready to swallow" lmfao

He does have a mouth full. He still looks hot regardless with or without a mouth full Smile

Angela is in Downey? That's the worst fucking city in California. 

Kyle bailing once he saw footage on who Abram is and realized he can't be on the show with him 

Angela is in Downey? That's the worst fucking city in California. 

It's terrible, but Compton tho..

Holy shit balls Landon? We might as well have Darrell and Alton and show Bananas what a true GOAT is. 

Pages

Topic locked