The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars - (Early Pre-departure Speculation)

10494 posts / 0 new
Last post

Anyone know why Cohutta isn’t cast anymore. He used to be on season after season then disappeared after Bloodlines. 

Anyone know why Cohutta isn’t cast anymore. He used to be on season after season then disappeared after Bloodlines. 

Probably because they're tired of watching him flop.

I know I am.

gamer73 wrote:

HOLY FUCK

ok quit trolling kid

not trolling!!!

*yawn* 

I vote for new spoiler people next season because the ones we have now are more annoying than the "actual" trolls. Oops. 

Oklahoma Outlaw wrote:

Anyone know why Cohutta isn’t cast anymore. He used to be on season after season then disappeared after Bloodlines. 

Probably because they're tired of watching him flop.I know I am.

Better than casting dario on back to back TO FUCKIN BACK seasons lol

JJ ALFMASLFLA

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

gamer73 wrote:HOLY FUCK

ok quit trolling kid

not trolling!!!

the jig is up bro lol

I heared something about Averey being a replacement and mostlikely making it onto this season. Anyone know if this is true? 

*yawn* I vote for new spoiler people next season because the ones we have now are more annoying than the "actual" trolls. Oops. 

or you could just leave the site? I don’t know what you’re expecting when the cast hasn’t left yet...... get your own info maybe?

gamer73 wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

gamer73 wrote:HOLY FUCK

ok quit trolling kid

not trolling!!!

the jig is up bro lol

just wait on it 

 

 

 

or yoi could pm Wink

If you know something then say it cause these commentaries aren’t cute

JJ ALFMASLFLA

rideordie95 wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:When Queen Rianna is in New York but you know it ain’t for the Challenge. Sad

Good

What’s Maknuckles up to?

Busy slaying in life 

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

gamer73 wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:
gamer73 wrote:HOLY FUCK

ok quit trolling kid

not trolling!!!

the jig is up bro lol

just wait on it    or yoi could pm Wink

yo you just playin tho lmao i pm you in the past and get crickets. 

*yawn* I vote for new spoiler people next season because the ones we have now are more annoying than the "actual" trolls. Oops. 

GODTOYA 

gamer73 wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

gamer73 wrote:
Diamonds are Forever wrote:
gamer73 wrote:HOLY FUCK

ok quit trolling kid

not trolling!!!

the jig is up bro lol

just wait on it    or yoi could pm Wink

yo you just playin tho lmao i pm you in the past and get crickets. 

cause I got crickets from you that one time!!!!

GODTOYA 

will not be on

Nicole Z, Tori, and Aneesa won’t be on either. 

therealemmalyn wrote:

GODTOYA 

will not be on

Hallejiuahhhh

therealemmalyn wrote:

GODTOYA 

will not be on

She's too busy slaying at a REAL job

Nicole Z, Tori, and Aneesa won’t be on either. 

Thank Goddess! Nothing against Aneesa though

Nicole Z, Tori, and Aneesa won’t be on either. 

Tori Deal?

Pages

Topic locked