The Challenge: Season 31 (Early Pre-departure Speculation)

9834 posts / 0 new
Last post

Some people are trying so hard to break The Spoilers Team LOLLLLLLLLL TRY HARDER NEXT TIME EVEN IF YOU TRY IT WILL NEVER WORK, Their is only one person in here that is trying so hard to play shit on the spoilers team let me tell you this bitch it's not gonna work I know who you are, go educate yourself and do something that will benefit you in life! #JEALOUSYWILLKILLYOUNOTME #YOUCANNEVERSITWITHUS

Omg lmfao 

Some people are trying so hard to break The Spoilers Team LOLLLLLLLLL TRY HARDER NEXT TIME EVEN IF YOU TRY IT WILL NEVER WORK, Their is only one person in here that is trying so hard to play shit on the spoilers team let me tell you this bitch it's not gonna work I know who you are, go educate yourself and do something that will benefit you in life! #JEALOUSYWILLKILLYOUNOTME #YOUCANNEVERSITWITHUS

omg lmao

go awf sis

I'll never the understand these peoples' mentality. Can't stand Vevmo & have this random disdain for the Spoiler Team but still gets ALL their info from here.

I'll never the understand these peoples' mentality. Can't stand Vevmo & have this random disdain for the Spoiler Team but still gets ALL their info from here.

Okay bitch slaughter me! Biggrin

But seriously what's the wait on adding Bananas/Cara when we know their dusty asses having nothing better to do.. 

Let's hope Cara catches wind of Emily coming back so she "declines the call" Smile

Let's hope Cara catches wind of Emily coming back so she "declines the call" Smile

Why? They're partners. Easy money.

Pretty sure it's the same person who me and Witty ran off a few years ago. Still mad...

HonestTea101 wrote:

Emily would agree to this? Lol

Nobody wants to watch those 2 paired up. That would even be worse than Emily and Paula rivals 2

LurkerNoMore wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:Let's hope Cara catches wind of Emily coming back so she "declines the call" Smile

Emily would agree to this? Lol

She would.

Nobody wants to watch those 2 paired up. That would even be worse than Emily and Paula rivals 2

only reason i want to see emily back is to eliminate CM

Disgusted. 

Cancelled

Disgusted. 

oh god theme or a person

#REBETHTION

wonder how coral would fare nowadays...rewatching FM1 and her dominance is insane

Cancelled

We been knew

Disgusted. 

My girl Cara coming in to slay yet another season ?

Cancelled

SPILLLLL

Cancelled

omg I'm scared 

If that Trash is coming back let me know right this instant!

gamer73 wrote:

Disgusted. 

The only thing she's slaying is any chance she has at a career outside of a show. 

InternationalFan wrote:

gamer73 wrote:Disgusted. 

The only thing she's slaying is any chance she has at a career outside of a show. 

lmaoo

InternationalFan wrote:

gamer73 wrote:Disgusted. 

Lol i'll take that as a yes Smile

Pages